It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was infected with Covid-19 in November

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I can do even better, I had it last April.

One day I had shortness of breath the next I felt maybe I had a cold then BAM, I was coughin so much I couldn't breath and had a fever of 103.

Went to see the Dr. who tested me for the flu after he lectured me for not getting the flu shot. Well, I didn't have the flu.

Said I had pneumonia. I got zpak, prednisolone plus an inhaler and sent home.

Anyway, it sounds exactly like CCP Virus but it was last year.

My point is that none of us really know anything.

BTW, why isn't the hundreds of "viruses" that we all get every year not tested? I mean, how do we know that anyone showing symptoms of a flu/cold/pnuemonia isn't actually the vector of some new pandemic?

I don't know if I'm wording it right, but why was this virus singled out? Was it just because so many people were infected at one time that it was investigated?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Don't start being lax about all this just because you think you had the virus some time in the past.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I don't know if I'm wording it right, but why was this virus singled out? Was it just because so many people were infected at one time that it was investigated?

Because a lot of people started showing up at hospitals with pneumonia of unknown cause. This is why what all you guys are talking about probably couldn't be coronavirus. Or at least not the same strain of it. Because if it had been so widespread, there would have been a huge increase in people with severe pneumonia showing up at hospitals.
edit on 24-3-2020 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Because none of us know anything at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

Because a lot of people started showing up at hospitals with pneumonia of unknown cause. This is why what all you guys are talking about probably couldn't be coronavirus. Or at least not the same strain of it. Because if it had been so widespread, there would have been a huge increase in people with severe pneumonia showing up at hospitals.

Yah, I don't really believe I had it. I was just saying based on the "symptoms" I had it. Just like OP is sure he had it.

And every year the hospitals tell me that "there is some virus going around". EVERY YEAR

I guess this was a super virus on steroids. I still wonder why all the myriad of viruses that run rampant every season aren't thought to be much of anything.

I don't claim to understand it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Anecdotal evidence sure solves almost everything else.. As we know from much school learning , correlation is indeed always causation. /sarc

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Tearman

How do you know there wasn't an increase in people with severe pneumonia showing up at hospitals?? The only reason we even know anything about the Covid-19 is because of the complete media firestorm. Every single person who dies from this viruses in being counted on a media tally live like each one is a city being destroyed .

Imagine there was a complete media black out on Covid-19 from the start, do you think doctors or hospitals would have even batted an eye at the increase of patients?? They would say well were having a pretty bad season of Pneumatic Viruses thats about it , under 800 people have died so far from COVID-19, hospitals would not have even noticed the increase were it not for the media. This Covid-19 is a load of crap, its spin there is something much larger at play and we need to find out wtf it is.

over 50,000 people die each year from Pneumonia in the USA
over 30,000 people die from flu each year in the USA
over 1,000,000 people die each year in the world from tuberculosis

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well, you're wrong. Doctors in hospitals around this country are noticing a sudden surge of patients with pneumonia in just the past few days. What is alarming them is how rapidly the number of infections is increasing, and how dramatically and quickly patients' condition can deteriorate.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OP I had this conversation with the wife during these last few weeks as well. We both got hit very hard in December. It lasted for several weeks and I just remember it kicking both of our asses. We both went to the Dr (I got it like a week after her) and I tried to wait it out after not feeling better after 8 days. I went to the Dr. and he did not run any tests and just said it was viral and that it likely was about done. I did start to feel better after about 2 days and had a minor lingering cough for a week after. So overall it probably took about 3 weeks to fully recover, never had a "cold" kick my ass like that before.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman
Of course they have noticed, My 96yo grandmother has noticed the increase for Gods sake because every single new patient is being looked at under a magnifying glass by the Media / Social Media.

I said imagine there was a Media black out on the subject , then you seriously think hospitals would have noticed?? Come on sir you really think they would notice with 50,000 to 60,000 deaths from pneumonia a year in the USA on average.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If you had it you will have the anti-bodies. Go get tested.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You should all go work for the CDC.

Because the CDC would gladly admit that this has been circulating for six months? I'm in Northwestern Ontario Canada, work at a mine of 450+ and the general consensus seems to be that most people have experienced these symptoms late 2019.....
But what do we know right? Only our own bodies

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

If you had it you will have the anti-bodies. Go get tested.

Ok , I'll just role on down to the Hospital in the middle of a Viral Pandemic and demand they test me for Covid-19 anti-bodies.

Patient : Test me for Covid-19 Anti-Bodies
Doctor : Sir, we cant just test you because you think you had Covid-19.
Patient : Do it you fool or i'll have your License !!
Doctor : Security!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You guys have it all figured out! Let's defund the CDC, WHO, fire the surgeon general, etc... This is just that flu we all had. I have no idea why I continue my account with this place.

Yes I do. Entertainment.

Are you joking? Quite certain many people would favour you deleting your account for the cynic you are....
The CDC or WHO would never lie would they? Open your mind up.....
You good sir, or madam, are the true entertainment on forums like these...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My Wife and I had it as well 2-2 1/2 months ago. It was called a "bug" back then. I went out and infected as many people as I could. Coughed on stuff. Went to all the nursing homes. Went on a trip out of state. You're welcome America.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No, you go to your GP or that doctor friend of yours and ask about getting a blood test done. It's pretty easy, got one when a coworker had chicken pox to verify that I had the antibodies.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You guys know they identified this as a novel virus in November when people were catching it from the wet market, right? At that time it wasn't transmissible between humans. About two weeks later, it mutated to transfer from human to human. Since it was discovered in China in November, there's a chance that a few other countries caught it from Chinese travelers, but those chances are very, VERY slight

In January I caught something that put me on the couch for a day, and my wife and two of the kids for a week. Another daughter got sick as hell two weeks ago and tested negative for the flu. There's more viruses out there than our simple minds can comprehend. Doesn't mean any of you had COVID-19.

back the boat up there skippy

first NO THE DONT KNOW where specifically the virus came from outside of a region of china narrowed down to a town.

they SUSPECT it came from the wet market but no hard ruling has been determined.

here is an article (one of many you probably will ignore if it doesnt help your cause) explaining about it

www.theatlantic.com...

second if it didnt come from chineese travelers and those that traveled to china how did it come here?
book a ticket on twa flight 204?

as for your proclamation that these people for sure DIDNT HAVE the corvid19 did you personally examine and test them?

or better yet given the exact specific pathogen (corvid19) was not even known until relatively recently, that test kits were not commonly available , and the symptoms are very close to the common flu even DOCTORS (something you clearly are not) could not have known.

in fact (as many stated) they were tested and if it doesnt match what they are looking for/testing for then they could not have tested for it.

but you in your self arrogant ass mind think you know more than doctors and know for sure what these people had was not the corvid19.

btw the real advantage of you being on your high horse is it makes it easier to see what a narcissistic self important person you are.

but hey want ot post like this who am I to say you should not.

but I might say this from mark twain

better to be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth (or in this case post) and remove all doubt

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I had all the COVID-19 symptoms long before it was announced.

The kicker?

It was 1968 when I had them.

There’s a conspiracy theory for you all to flesh out.

Or maybe it was the flu?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow yea I had it back in jan-feb.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
This virus has been here since october or sooner, Mid November I was sick for a week and a half my symptoms mimiced the Covid-19 symptoms almost to the letter. Honestly I had forgotten about being sick in November, My girlfriend reminded me a few days ago she looked at me and said " babe we have already had this virus in november" I thought for a second , then looked at her and exclaimed " your a genius ! " She was absolutly right , I have been talking to a Doctor that goes to my gym . He said with out a doubt this Covid-19 has been here since atleast October, tons of patients coming to the ER getting mis-diagnosed because they had no clue that Covid-19 was already in circulation. All of these patients he said were being tested for Both types of Flu and Pneumonia testing negative to both, they would write them some anti-biotics to treat the infection caused by the Virus and send them on there way.

Me personally I was tested for both Flu and Pneumonia while I was sick, and tested negative for both. Now I never ever get sick, My girlfriend got sick and almost like clock work I became sick with in a few days. My family practice Doctor told me with out a doubt I had some sort of Viral infection he just had no idea what it was.

Guys and Gals this whole thing is just SPIN, they are using this to progress some sort of agenda just like on 9/11.

Over 60million people in this country were infected during the H1N1 virus pandemic, and they never closed a damn thing .

You were tested for Pneumonia? Do you realize that Pneumonia is not a pathogen but a symptom?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join