It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AATIP, Bigelow & MUFON: A UFO conspiracy that wasn’t just a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There's news revealing a cover-up in the AATIP saga: In "The Pentagon UFO Program’s Secret Partner" and “Breaking the Silence: AATIP's Secret Partner Speaks” by Roger Glassel and Curt Collins.

It's the story of the Pentagon-Bigelow-MUFON contracts, a UFO conspiracy that wasn’t just a theory.

The report is supported by contracts between the parties, and newly surfacing documents. There's also comments from parties previously silent due to NDAs required by Robert Bigelow and the US government.

Part One:
The Pentagon UFO Program’s Secret Partner

The Conclusion:
Breaking the Silence: AATIP's Secret Partner Speaks

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

we held a meeting about this on Sunday.

I figured people already knew about the contract and it was old news.

Bigelow didn't only employ MUFON investigators, he also contracted independent researchers.
In fact ... Who says he still doesn't have those independent investigators, ready to get the call.
edit on 24-3-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some of it is indeed old news, however, many new substantial details have surfaced, such as the "MUFON Advanced Technology Establishment" team that wrote the first draft of the 12 topics that were later turned into 38 DIRDs for AATIP, and we have published copies of 4 of them.

We also were able to trace the flow of information from MUFON to Bigelow to the Pentagon, something that should stand up in a court of law, if it ever comes to that.

With what's emerged, the Bigelow UFO history needs to be re-examined, and the folks here at ATS are way ahead of the game - thanks to mirageman and friends.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Both excellent pieces which cover the inception of AAWSAP and Bigelow's contracting of MUFON to carry out work paid for by US taxpayers. Although the overall story is old news itself. It has been something glossed over and ignored as well.

For all people think about Bigelow you can easily piece together a trail of circumstantial evidence that points to him being a willing participant in the machinations of the US MIC. He's been surrounded by the same group of people for nearly 30 years now. All of them with backgrounds with alphabet soup agencies, US military and associated contractors.

Why did Bigelow apply for a patent for a stealth satellite just after NIDS folded?

In late 2004, right about the time that some U.S. lawmakers publicly unveiled a previously classified $9.5 billion program to build satellites that orbit the Earth undetected from the ground, Robert Bigelow,.. submitted a patent application for a satellite that proposed to do just that.

.....This could include using radar absorbing materials and/or geometrics to reflect radar waves at angles that make detection of the craft difficult.” The patent goes on to say that shell could be “colored as to make visual detection more difficult.

Original Source

I still can't work out where he spent all the money either.

We know he paid MUFON $324,000 then reneged on the contract. If he hired 50 personnel at BAASS @an average of $40k a year then that would be $4m (spread over two years of the contract).

38 DIRD papers surely wouldn't cost more than another $1m.

Where did the rest of the money go?

edit on 24/3/2020 by mirageman because: added quotation

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Bigelow didn't only employ MUFON investigators, he also contracted independent researchers.

Yep, and now they're all going to collect unemployment.

Bigelow Aerospace, the company founded more than two decades ago to develop commercial space habitats, laid off all its employees March 23 in a move caused at least in part by the coronavirus pandemic.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Read some past employee reviews from BAASS. It's an eye opener.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Where did the rest of the money go?

Maybe in his bank account.

I haven’t read all the reports Bigelow sent to the government through AAWSAP, but I will conjecture that the information may have been old news from the work of NDIS earlier.

I mean, just like the Pentagon years ago use to pay a couple of million for gold toilets, here they paid 22 million for old reports from NDIS.

That may tell us the deal was actually to gain control of MUFONs few valuable assets through Bigelow and Bass.

TTSA may be an operation to expose this by an unfriendly group to Bigelow.

Or to justify that 22 million they wanted to use TDL and his fantasies as a vehicle to justify the 22 million.

When they passed him around to the IC team members to see who wanted to use him, they saw a perfect vehicle to do some master disinformation on many levels.

Great Post CD!
www.blueblurrylines.com...

edit on 24-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Read some past employee reviews from BAASS. It's an eye opener.

That really is informative. Why did he hire people? Worse leader ever (born compartmentalized).

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

So did Bigelow get your (mufon) files and turn them over to the government?

Valid question
edit on 25/3/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

If I knew, I'd honestly tell ya.

This is going to sound bad, but I mean it in the most sincere way,
MUFON Canada is a cut above the rest.
We hold ourselves and our team to very strict standards.
Our investigations are thorough and complete.
We never half ass it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Roger Glassel just sent me the MUFON Journal from May 2018, which is new to me. Chase Kloetzke interviewed Elizondo to promote his Symposium appearance. Nothing was said about the BAASS-MUFON contract, but a few bits indicate evasions, like when he talks about private contractors and NDAs:

“All of them are subject to non-disclosure agreements. All of them are contractually bound to protect inherent government information. Federal law, by the way, requires that.”

Elizondo also said,

"...MUFON, or other organizations, is that civilian workforce... if it has the infrastructure, and it has the integrity to protect information, absolutely should be leveraged.”

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

we held a meeting about this on Sunday.

I figured people already knew about the contract and it was old news.

In fact ... Who says he still doesn't have those independent investigators, ready to get the call.

wasn't it is go team? and thats how Col. Alexander got involved.

Bigalow wanted a quick reaction force for lack of a better term so he got what he thought were the most effective for their roles in the team.

if a flap was happening or a good case Bigalow would sent that team out to get the story and collect data and/or material related to the sighting

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yup, Exactly like a QRF.

MUFON still has the STAR team.
However, for MUFON Canada’s STAR team, theres only been one time Over the past 4 years that we were dispatched.
Which was for a CE2 in Quebec.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
MUFON's Jan Harzan was recently on Coast to Coast, but in discussing AATIP, he seems to have some alternate facts.
Bound by an NDA, or...?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So according to Harzan;

....the data they used to actually justify the AATIP program.....came from MUFON files..publicly available files...And speaking with certain individuals who were key into that program, it's hard to believe they couldn't find any data in the government, so they had to go to the publicly available data from MUFON. And that's what they used to convince Harry Reid and his cohorts to approve this program. So I'm very proud to say that MUFON was part of Disclosure..

What?

Of course Harzan's interpretation of events may be way off here or he's just being imaginal with his thoughts. But he's clearly stating there was no government data that said UFOs were a threat [Is that hard to believe?] So "certain individuals" went to MUFON for it?

I think we know which individuals we are talking about.

“We do believe all these observables we’ve been seeing, sudden and extreme acceleration, hypersonic velocities, low observability, trans medium travel, and last but not least, positive lift, anti-gravity — is really the manifestation of a single technology, Elizondo said. “So it’s not five exotic technologies we’re trying to figure out, it’s one. and we think we know that one too.”

One of the scientists who helped figure it out is a physicist named Dr. Hal Puthoff. He wrote the proposal that helped Bigelow land the contract to study UFOs...

Las Vegas Now - Feb 7th 2018

Things that make you go hmmmm!

edit on 28/3/2020 by mirageman because: link...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Keith Basterfield has a follow on piece written with the help of Marc Cecotti.

There have long been rumours that employees of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies visited Brazil, during the time of the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) contract. The two of us decided it was time to try and track down more definitive information about this alleged claim.

They also managed to comments from Hal Puthoff and Kit Green on what they know about Bigelow's foray into the notorious 1977 Colares case.

BAASS team visited Brazil: An investigation by Marc Cecotti and Keith Basterfield

top topics

join