It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapist Harvey Weinstein allegedly has COVID-19. How long before he's reported dead and relocated?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Harvey Weinstein tests positive for coronavirus in prison.

NEW YORK (AP) — Harvey Weinstein tested positive for the coronavirus at a state prison in New York while serving a 23-year sentence for rape and sexual assault, the head of the state correctional officers union said Monday.

The 68-year-old former film producer, who was hospitalized with heart issues in recent weeks, was diagnosed and quarantined just days after being transferred to the state’s maximum security Wende Correctional Facility near Buffalo.

Weinstein was previously locked up at New York City’s notorious Rikers Island jail complex, which has had a spate of coronavirus cases.

I would imagine that it would be more difficult to smuggle him out of Rikers, its densely packed, lots of witnesses.

Makes sense that they would move him to a prison away from everything.

Of-course this builds on the Epstein story.

No one believes that Epstein committed suicide.

But there are also those who believe that he's still alive, that he was simply smuggled out and is currently a free man.

edit on 24-3-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For safety reasons they should send him to the hospital ship that is due to arrive off the New York coast soon. Epstein is already on board.

link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Very convenient!!

What better time for him to get out under cover of being contagious?

link   

You win!!

And I agree with you. This stinks. Old Harvey Winestain is part of the club that utilizes a 40-week calendar to control the stock market and further their social agenda.

How very convenient for this guy to suddenly test positive for a mysterious invisible boogie virus. He gets a test. You don't. You and your family don't get a test, but Ol' Winestain gets a test.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Tomorrow

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have mentioned this in other threads...but isnt it readily apparent, Epstein has gone the way of Vegas, Weinstein will too.

They never fully shared the entirety of findings in Vegas, they are not following up with Epsteins crimes and investigating the people connected to him.

And now Weinstein...same thing...initial appearence of justice, then slowly remove him from the public, never following through on any peripheral investigation that would expose the real culprits that allow for a Vegas, an Epstein, or a Weinstein.
edit on 24-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

edit on 24-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

NEW YORK (AP) — Harvey Weinstein tested positive for the coronavirus at a state prison in New York while serving a 23-year sentence for rape and sexual assault, the head of the state correctional officers union said Monday.

The 68-year-old former film producer, who was hospitalized with heart issues in recent weeks, was diagnosed and quarantined just days after being transferred to the state’s maximum security Wende Correctional Facility near Buffalo.

Weinstein was previously locked up at New York City’s notorious Rikers Island jail complex, which has had a spate of coronavirus cases.

I would imagine that it would be more difficult to smuggle him out of Rikers, its densely packed, lots of witnesses.

Makes sense that they would move him to a prison away from everything.

Of-course this builds on the Epstein story.

No one believes that Epstein committed suicide.

But there are also those who believe that he's still alive, that he was simply smuggled out and is currently a free man.

Simple.

Cameras "mysteriously" not working, have a movie night for everyone, start a riot at movie night and feed Weinstein guards sleeping pills in their coffee.

Next thing you know, a body double is substituted and he's living with JFK, Elvis and Epstein on Gilligan's Island.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is crazy you mention Vegas. Because it is absolutely connected. The globalist group that operates on the 40-week calendar gave us the news of coronavirus in week number 40... 40 weeks earlier rooftop fire at cathedral of notre dame..... 40 weeks earlier 12 Thai soccer kids in the cave of initiation..... 40 weeks earlier las vegas concert shooter....

you can see it all happening on their 40 week calendar. They manipulate the stock market and social engineering.

Also... Los 33 Chilean miners trapped underground again in the Cave Of Initiation released in the 40th week.

Elizabeth Smart kidnapped in the 40th week and Returned in the 40th week.

No. Nothing to see here. Move on....

edit on 24-3-2020 by Generation9 because: corrections

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is crazy you mention Vegas. Because it is absolutely connected. The globalist group that operates on the 40-week calendar gave us the news of coronavirus in week number 40... 40 weeks earlier rooftop fire at cathedral of notre dame..... 40 weeks earlier 12 Thai soccer kids in the cave of initiation..... 40 weeks earlier las vegas concert shooter....

you can see it all happening on their 40 week calendar. They manipulate the stock market and social engineering.

Also... Los 33 Chilean miners trapped underground again in the Cave Of Initiation released in the 40th week.

Elizabeth Smart kidnapped in the 40th week and Returned in the 40th week.

No. Nothing to see here. Move on....

Hang on while I adjust my tinfoil hat.....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Are you serious?!

Go look at a stock chart and see how the market moves to these events. It is not actually the event that makes the market move. It is the group that manipulates the market in the direction they want it to go.

Each 40th week a major story is released which tells you the stock market's direction in the coming 40 weeks. It is told in coded language pertaining to occult philosophy and archetypal symbolism.

I get how you could think this is nuts, but just do the research and you'll see.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

How very convenient for this guy to suddenly test positive for a mysterious invisible boogie virus. He gets a test. You don't. You and your family don't get a test, but Ol' Winestain gets a test.

Does he have cell mates? he obviously has warders .......

Were any of them tested?

Strange how he tests positive, and although he has been mixing with

others seems he is the only one testing positive. Surely he is not the

only one in the complete group he has been mixing with to test

positive, In the pictures he has been in close proximity with his legal

team, How are they faring.
Something fishy going on !!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
re they all hagin with Elvis. Morrison, and Cooper?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I get how you could think this is nuts, but just do the research and you'll see.

Surprisingly it's a pretty easy theory to prove although I do think you're nuts.

Are there any economics nerds that could put their 2 cents in?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I have been following this 40-week calendar since 2003. Seventeen years of watching it and trying to figure it out. I'm reverse engineering it. I'm breaking the coded language. I'm hitting these dates squarely on the head and then attempting to interpret the media event during that week. One of the biggest breakthroughs was the discovery of Holly Bobo's skull. That story told us that the binary direction (up/down) relates to the "Quest". Questing up, not questing down. In the Holly Bobo story the space/time coordinate was the "skull". Same as "corona" this time around. Go read the google news about Holly Bobo's skull during the 40th week. Go look at your calendar. I've told you several examples of week 40. You can use google right? There is a website that will let you subtract 40 weeks or add 40 weeks to a given date. Start here... January 19, 2020. Add 40 weeks and you get the week before Halloween. How scary do you think that could be? I mean how damned scary could it get if they are willing to run this covid-19 hoax on us? Is it going to be a nuclear bomb next time?!!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You guys will really freak when I tell you there is more to it.

Each 40-week period is one of six. Six 40-week periods is one of seven. Seven of these lasts 32 years.

The same 32 that was in the Las Vegas Concert Shooter story. Original official story news articles told us he took 23 guns up to the 32nd floor. That was the so-called "Hero's" quest upward. Stocks moved up. Some Hero, eh?

40 weeks = 40 times 7 days = 280 days (a little step)

280 days six times = 1.680 days (a big step)

7 of these big steps = 11,760 days (32.2 years)

32.2 years makes me think of 322. Or .223 if you see things that way. Why .223? Why such an oddball fighting caliber?

WE are being held hostage by a globalist group that is pressuring OUR President to pass bad laws just to get the stock market going back up again. All manipulated. Total stock market manipulation by the 40-Week Group.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Bastards are fond of saying they've got six ways from Sunday to get back at you.

The six ways... Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

The seventh way... Saturn's Day.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You win!!

And I agree with you. This stinks. Old Harvey Winestain is part of the club that utilizes a 40-week calendar to control the stock market and further their social agenda.

Still would like to know about this 40 week and what week we are on?

Also just throwing this out there. Harvey will disappear I mean die and there will be little proof and more sleeping guards and nobody will care because of Covid-19

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

We are currently in Week number NINE of 40.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: abeverage

We are currently in Week number NINE of 40.

Then you should by your theory actually be able to predict the next drop of the mic?

Right?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Funny how he started using a walker when going to trial (trying for the "sympathy" route, eh?).

Then when that didn't work, back to the old tried and true, "I am the victim! They were a bunch of sluts asking for my god-given manly hood!"

Then, when that didn't work, the convicted rapist is claiming he has CoVid-19...

BS!! He's trying anything to get out of doing time for his crime!

What a loser!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join