It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel laureate that predicted China’s “recovery” says the US will be fine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He was almost dead on with China’s numbers....

Continues on to say we need to “ Control the panic”. And he doesn’t see this last “months or years”.....

Thoughts?

Nobel laureate predicts good news

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not many saying months or years --- although it could resurface periodically. We're not going to be able to eradicate the virus entirely for quite some time. But this event is probably going to last 4-6 weeks in this country judging by the numbers coming out of Italy. And that is assuming we continue to isolate/quarantine and not pull a Hong Kong and send people back to work next week as suggested by Big Business > FOX News > Dr. Trump.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes, pretty straight forward article. I mean there's 350 people right now in NY having a complete turn around due to hydroxychloroquine and zinc.

A different agenda has been being served by inducing panic, rather than focussing on our strengths.

Thank you for the article.

Since people will lose weight over not supplying a link:www.thegatewaypundit.com... -z-paks-video/
edit on 24-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: Eta

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's amazing, but there are Americans who refuse to believe positive predictions.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's amazing, but there are Americans who refuse to believe positive predictions.

Look no further than the fear mongering MSM "fake news"
outlets. Alphabet soups like CNN, MSN, etc.

And a couple of so called "newspapers" owned by
folks who despise Donald Trump and the Republican Party.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He’s also gone on record saying the more severe the government response is, the faster a country can approach “the turn” in regards to spread, and has talked about how if Italy had the same test South Korea does they’d have ten times the cases they have. That said, it’s nice to have somebody talk about how the panic is politically driven rather than data driven.

Comments on the virus in Israel

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Truth. This won't be a very popular thread. It doesn't predict doom, so most here won't want to hear it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

LOL. I've been listening to the CDC, surgeon general, and Donald Trump. All of them said this is going to get really bad. Then Trump changed his tune all the sudden, and says everybody back to work. I'm still going to listen to the doctors and scientists.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

LOL. I've been listening to the CDC, surgeon general, and Donald Trump. All of them said this is going to get really bad. Then Trump changed his tune all the sudden, and says everybody back to work. I'm still going to listen to the doctors and scientists.

He's hoping people can go back to work soon. They're just over halfway through their 15-day plan, and then they'll re-evaluate.

The surgeon general said today he has done a great job of listening to his medical advisors.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Who do you think the President is listening too? Its a joke listening to some of you praying for failure for the President...not withstanding the damage, death and misery that failure would incur.

The President is guiding a vastly better protocol than has ever been put forward prior.

btw this is a DYNAMIC situation, so yeah...plans change
edit on 24-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Who do you think the President is listening too? Its a joke listening to some of you praying for failure for the President...not withstanding the damage, death and misery that failure would incur.

The President is guiding a vastly better protocol than has ever been put forward prior.

btw this is a DYNAMIC situation, so yeah...plans change

Hilarious how people can criticize Trump over this and had zero to say when Obama waited for over 1000 Americans to die before declaring a national emergency on swine flu.

Reminds me of how none of them cared when Obama was putting kids in cages at the border. They only cared about those kids once they could be used to bash Trump.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I can’t find too many articles from today in regards to the SG, where did he say that at? Did he make the tv rounds this morning?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I can’t find too many articles from today in regards to the SG, where did he say that at? Did he make the tv rounds this morning?

It was during Trump's virtual town hall on FNC earlier today.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Gotcha, thanks. I’ll try to find an upload of it

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes, the surgeon general took questions this morning as well.

And Dr. Fauci, also requested the media stop trying to draw odds between him and the President.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Couldnt agree more. At this very moment people are receiving life saving therapies due to this administrations capacity to think outside of the precribed box.

Its the same kind of leadership that allows a unit, or a team to call an "audible" to dynamically adjust to a dynamic situation.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yes, the surgeon general took questions this morning as well.

And Dr. Fauci, also requested the media stop trying to draw odds between him and the President.

Yeah that won't get reported anywhere, it'll get ignored. Doesn't fit the agenda.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
And that is assuming we continue to isolate/quarantine and not pull a Hong Kong and send people back to work next week as suggested by Big Business > FOX News > Dr. Trump.

Retail stores have all been open, fast food take-out open most places, and many other places seemed "essential", with some cashiers serving thousands of customers a day since this started and we've heard nothing of a massive outbreak of these service workers. It's time to cut the crap and get things moving. Social distancing, washing hands, and general hygeine, if we're lucky maybe more people will do it more often moving forward.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Good. I like the SG and Dr. Fauci both. They come off as straight shooters and like guys that are willing to say things the President might not want to hear. Not a shot at the Pres, just an observation that what we don’t need right now is yes-men, and neither of them strike me as such.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: jtma508
And that is assuming we continue to isolate/quarantine and not pull a Hong Kong and send people back to work next week as suggested by Big Business > FOX News > Dr. Trump.

Retail stores have all been open, fast food take-out open most places, and many other places seemed "essential", with some cashiers serving thousands of customers a day since this started and we've heard nothing of a massive outbreak of these service workers. It's time to cut the crap and get things moving. Social distancing, washing hands, and general hygeine, if we're lucky maybe more people will do it more often moving forward.

This is the last thing they want to see. They want a major economic crash so they can try to use it against Trump in November. That's all they've wanted since this started. If they got thousands of deaths to go with it, that would be a bonus to them.

We're dealing with truly sick people here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join