It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just something I’ve noticed over the last month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So as an employee to Costco; I’ve been in the thick of this madness for the entire time..... one thing I’ve noticed ( or haven’t) is people openly coughing, or looking sick. I myself haven’t felt anything more than a bit of allergies.
And judging by our door counts (before last nights lockdown) I’ve been exposed to roughly 130k-200k people in the last 2 1/2 weeks alone...... probably north of 3-400k people since end of February.....

I’m thinking I would have noticed at least one co worker go home sick or chatter about it and I haven’t yet.....

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Also Michigan has 4.2 million workers still out there that are “essential” that is almost HALF our population. So what’s the point of a lockdown anyways..... the half out in the “fields” would just bring it home.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is good input for the community here....your view is starting a good log for us to follow

your opinion and head count and reports of coughs....are the best since you're at Costco
edit on 24-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I sense sarcasm...... if not I apologize. But this is the first day of a 3 week lockdown.... and I’ve seen nothing but “opinions” and potentially “doctored” statistics to justify what is essentially a “soft” martial law implemented almost on the entirety of the worlds most important economies.....

I drive past the 2nd busiest hospital in my county everyday and night. There are 3-6 cars in the parking lot and the “testing tent” hasn’t had anyone in it for days now..... if anything it seems LESS people are going to the hospital not more..... just my observations; take em how you will.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I’ll post pictures later as “proof”
edit on 24-3-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
.... one thing I’ve noticed ( or haven’t) is people openly coughing, or looking sick.

Thoughts?

24 hours playing video games and staring at screens can do that.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I feel that he's not entirely there.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So, you realize the OP is talking about their observations at work, yeah?

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
So, you realize the OP is talking about their observations at work, yeah?

yeah.

It sounded like a general comment regarding customers, not employees.

Perhaps the OP will elaborate for us.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Both employees, management, members (customers) and all the law enforcement and medical staff that shops here.... everyone seems fine

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Now I understand, thanks for clearing that up. I was confused about the "one thing I’ve noticed ( or haven’t)" bit.

The scaremongering is the fuel for this fiasco.

Stay well, keep a level head and good luck in future.

top topics

join