It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S S 433 was that not the first Planet X from 1970s Reported coming AND going away from Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
saw Father Guido Sarducci on SNL explaining this on a skit. I remember from my Air Force days and mentioned it in planet X threads but couldn't even recall the name

now I'm off to see what the official story is...or how this ends..... SS 433.....back in the 1970's or so

SNL....gotta love em I swear that was the first mention of planet X back in the 70's

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i see on a google search that science has it's number....it's officially the strangest object in the universe....what I read on google

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ah, they say it's a blackhole or neutron star with a normal object orbiting it emitting both radio waves and x rays

there we have it....except there's just one thing...this was from 1980.....I heard of this in 1973....while at Mountain Home A F B

..a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This has always peaked my interest ... Planet X .... haven’t heard much about lately though . The other day the moon rose in the morning ( like 630 Am ) . it was just a sliver , but it looked like there was a planet in black in front of it ... I know it was an optical illusion ,but damn if it wasn’t the strangest thing I’ve seen in along time !! I tried with my cell phone to take pictures , but it didn’t come out .

new topics

top topics

join