It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi held up coronavirus relief to give $35Mil. to the JFK Center for the Performing Arts etc.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Pelosi just demanded that the 800,000 DACA recipients be granted amnesty.

mobile.twitter.com...

President Trump would probably go along with that. He's been okay with it for a long time, but Nancy Pelosi stopped caring, until now.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The hypocrisy is unending.

Pelosi: "Let's impeach the President for withholding aid to Ukraine!" (Unfounded)

Also Pelosi: "Let's withhold aid to AMERICANS until we get our agenda passed."(CONFIRMED)

I think her comfort zone is reliant on the American citizens staying put in their homes.

Keep f#@$ing around with us Nancy.....just keep it up...

You might find yourself with a windmill sticking out of your posterior. 😡

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is it.

*throws hands in the air*

They are ####ing us.

Instead of helping, they are literally ####ing us.

We're so totally screwed as a nation.

#NotMyCountry

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
appropriations.house.gov... here is the new bill from house 1400+ pages per and artilce i read it stripped out digital dollar provision but have no dug into this one yet ,i had assumed they went back to the senate one but not sources on what exactly is getting voted on now

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
appropriations.house.gov... here is the new bill from house 1400+ pages per and artilce i read it stripped out digital dollar provision but have no dug into this one yet ,i had assumed they went back to the senate one but not sources on what exactly is getting voted on now

The Senate bill being debated over the weekend was only about 250 pages.

If the new House bill is over 1400 pages, rest assured, it is still packed full of Pelosi's pork and special interests.

The House bill was never meant to be serious, it is just a bone to her base to say "See, I tried to get your stuff." If anything, they should be insulted by what a half-assed effort she made.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We should also have a list of questionable spending from the other side. I haven't had time to look, since you have put time in, you have any opinion?

Pelosi and co. are globalist, communist in-cells. We need to stop this crap. We need to be aware of any questionable RHINO moves as well. At least be ahead of the spin.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

We should also have a list of questionable spending from the other side. I haven't had time to look, since you have put time in, you have any opinion?

Pelosi and co. are globalist, communist in-cells. We need to stop this crap. We need to be aware of any questionable RHINO moves as well. At least be ahead of the spin.

What I also am getting at is, NONE of those opposed to this kind of garbage need be convinced of anything.
If we are to get people to pay attention and understand the gravity of these policies, and the impact they will have on our lives, we need to be NONPARTISAN in our efforts. Using crap like "Obamaphones!" is not going to work.

There is only ONE side to take, the side of the CONSTITUTION.

Side note: Anyone else having a slow connection here? I am testing over 140mbps 11 ping with a VPN. No other sites are lagging.

edit on 24-3-2020 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
a reply to: Novaroc

What I also am getting at is, NONE of those opposed to this kind of garbage need be convinced of anything.
I we are to get people to pay attention and understand the gravity of these policies to our lives, we need to be NONPARTISAN in our efforts. Using crap like "Obamaphones!" is not going to work.

There is only ONE side to take, the side of the CONSTITUTION.

Most of us criticizing Pelosi's bill have said the Senate bill isn't perfect either. But it's not full of the kind of pork in Pelosi's bill. One is 250 pages, one is 1400 pages. Guess which one has more bull# in it?

ETA: I went through the Senate bill too, and I didn't see anything absurd like money for the NRA or other Republican special interest groups. If you're aware of anything like that in the Senate bill, please let us know.
edit on 24 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I get it. I am in total agreement. But I don't see anyone making a list of the things causing it to be NOT perfect.

That kind of approach gets a hell of a lot more credibility from anyone paying attention or not.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
honestly trump needs to declare martial law and have pelosi arrested for endangering national security if this isn't resolved quickly, multiple states are already asking to be declared major disasters so he'll have the legal right soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc

I get it. I am in total agreement. But I don't see anyone making a list of the things causing it to be NOT perfect.

That kind of approach gets a hell of a lot more credibility from anyone paying attention or not.

What's stopping you from making such a list?

I'll start. I don't like that it makes the payments to individuals tax credits, because that could # up some folks' taxes next year. That's true of the House bill as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I already gave myself a "What the %#@$@ is stopping me?" moment. Working on it.

Sometimes it has already been done, I just missed it or need direction to it.
I go on these and other forums to benefit from the hard work some people have put in and are sharing. If I can add, I will.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Democrat leader Pelosi's Coronavirus bill:

$15 MILLION (AKA CHUMP CHANGE) FOR U.S. VETERANS😡

No voter ID to get a ballot, & anonymous “ballot harvesting” pg 650

$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg 147

$10,000 per person for student loan bailout
$100,000,000 to Nasa, because, who knows why.
$20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not
$300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts / because screw it
$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
$15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough
$435,000,000 for mental health support / thats a lot of #ing suicide hotlines
$30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed
$200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
$300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the dems
$500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it
$720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs
$25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / No joke, it's on page 136
$7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
$35,000,000 to the JFK Center for performing Arts
$25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
$3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
$315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
$95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
$300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
$90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg 148
$13,000,000 to Howard University pg 121
$9,000,000 Misc Senate Expenses pg 134
$100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg 162

I don't know about you, but this is a load of crap.

When I saw illegals getting more than our veterans, that's all I needed to see.

She really needs to be removed from office.
edit on 3/24/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

so do you hope some of them specifically get this virus and die?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com... utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&fbclid=IwAR2ANaUaRyk_GKCkNmkTz-rUIIq0Gh_ExEmjdLeFiuiM8lRPtjHcJqRUCBY&fbclid=IwAR3UpgtqPZp8yKHi8ISUSq1 rESXVXmhZt7zX5ZCYvbbpkUssJKahmqI3sHI&fbclid=IwAR2rh6pA9NcL0gDMLyQiFAiDduPWEf24PDpzJFCjef9melDH43HO2N_3-gM&fbclid=IwAR3A_Bjti5TLMKPWQZ08B-pIqbGUGQnj-9q 3lgI_HlJBwPQUwQIL2kag_J8 it passed

The White House and Senate leaders struck a major deal early Wednesday morning over a $2-trillion package to provide a jolt to an economy struggling through the coronavirus pandemic. The deal caps days of marathon negotiations that produced one of the most expensive and far-reaching measures in the history of Congress. ""Ladies and gentleman, we are done," White House legislative affairs director Eric Ueland said right before 1 a.m. ET. "We have a deal."" Negotiations have spanned around the clock since last Friday. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel is expected to take to the floor to announce that a deal had been reached on the proposal. The full details have yet to be released. But over the past 24 hours, the elements of the proposal have come into sharper focus, with $250 billion set aside for direct payments to individuals and families, $350 billion in small business loans, $250 billion in unemployment insurance benefits and $500 billion in loans for distressed companies.
2 trillion looking for actual bill but hey it got signed

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: Klassified

so do you hope some of them specifically get this virus and die?

No.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Mood: Ronin
Member was on ATS
31 minutes ago59,651 12,116
276,500 1864 72

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:31 AMlink quote replya reply to: mysterioustranger

"You said "I find nothing "evil,vindictive,old,self serving"...but you just described Trump...
Eviil, vindictive, old and self centered...
Yeah, I know...bur you described it

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So according to every report I've seen, from CNN, Fox, WSJ, the new deal is pretty much the original Senate bill.

It's still $1200 per individual, $300B for small business grants, and $500B for corporate LOANS (the part leftists are erroneously calling a "slush fund").

So what "looking out for the little guy" did Democrats do, exactly?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They just said they stood up for them... nothing else, kind of a smart move no matter what is in the bill they can say they did.

But while the reports I have seen cover the high points as well, I want to know what they are not talking about, that is what scares me.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

So what "looking out for the little guy" did Democrats do, exactly?

Showed the country they are the Party of Pork...and that they care more about their own power than American citizens.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join