It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMS from UK Gov to stay home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Vehicle MOTs are now given 6 month leeway, as testing stations cant open. Crazy unheard of times.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If genuine, it must mean a day, surely. We're allowed out once a day to excercise right?

But not seen the text myself. Just asking if anyone else has had one. She's on 02.

edit on 25/3/2020 by MissBeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I got a text too. I guess the mobile companies are working with the Government as part of a mass communication exercise. I don't see that as a problem given the situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

No, I don't see it as a problem, just wondered if it was genuine or not.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
a reply to: buddha

My neighbours daughter has just been to the shop to fetch some things, got me something as I'm still in isolation, and her Mum has just text that when she returned home from the shop she received a text to say she had been tracked leaving the house, and if she does it twice more she will be fined!

Without seeing the text myself, I can't see if it is a scam, but has anyone else had one of these?

I don't believe that for one second!

Your neighbor is yanking your chain or lying.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Either didn't happen and is a tall tale, or someone is running a dumb scam to make people feel afraid.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RitualReality
Either didn't happen and is a tall tale, or someone is running a dumb scam to make people feel afraid.

It's just a short text from UK_Gov asking people to stay at home and showing a weblink to gov.uk/coronavirus

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Oh, I got the real one alright.

I'm just saying the big scary "we're tracking yer every move, sunshine!" text didnae happen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join