It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the final showdown for the Deep State......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dear bloody jesus... I remember my preacher man saying something along those lines back in 82.
That sumbeach was right?!

a reply to: Gothmog

Are you sure that reply was in reference to my post ?
If it was , that makes no sense whatsoever...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The best lie or folk tale is best started with a lot of little ones. That way the trail of breadcrumbs leads you to the whopper.........

SARS and MERS... Avian and the likes were small droplets before the full on waterboarding..... know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oops. It's my phillsheimers actin up. Lol. Wrong thread.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Trump is a champ for making it this far. They thought he would have quit by now. He's like Rocky Balboa. Let's pray he tko's the globalist elite and the deep state in the next 6 rounds.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, I'm conflicted on that one, I like to eat beef, chicken, pork, seafood etc, cooked of course.
I guess it’s about where you live and the history of your culture.
They were eating these uncooked animals for 1000’s of years and suddenly they got a virus!!
The only thing I ate uncooked is sushi but I do like my steaks medium rare, and I will eat a hamburger cooked medium rare.

I do eat a lot of veggies/plants uncooked but I wash them before ingesting them.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hello, everyone of these countries have representatives in power who attend the bilderberg conference. Many or most share the same treaty organizations. The plan has been to consolidate that power under a central authority, it's been pretty standard MO for decades. And now, look!! Look! They are doing it.

Why don't you visit the 2019 bilderberg conference thread and see how many of the monarchs, state representatives, tech/Media company executives and industry production heads and shocker, Henry Kissinger himself as well. They represent the power brokers of the world order that arose after the oil crisis and gold standard ending.

Don't let them win bro. It's your duty as a human to improve the genetic strength of the human race anyways. Stop being scared to get sick. Chances are you wouldn't even catch it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darklyilluminated

I'm sure they have a decent life cycle..... if you believe the adrenochrome theory too.

What Trump means by “deep state” is competent career people who won’t indulge the whims of his idiocy.

If there were more of them America wouldn’t be operating like a Trump business right now. Bankrupt and needing a bail out.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Sounds wholeheartedly viable !

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

When I use the term 'deep state', that wasn't any kind of reference to the Trump....... There's a plethora of words that can be used to describe them, so lets not get hung up on semantics eh champ !

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Darklyilluminated

It’s obvious what you were referring to. Especially after the comment about the Q Anon BS adrenachrome theory that takes less than 5 minutes of reading to debunk.

The deep state as you use it is a nebulous theory that any person who uses it can make their own. It doesn’t hold any meaning at all. In fact, the only reason it’s even in the current lexicon is because it’s one of the phrases that tested well when Cambridge Analytica was testing out phrases to see what Trump supporters would respond to.

Beat around the bush all you want to try to disguise it, most people see exactly what it is.

edit on 24-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All part of the NEW WORLD ORDER...a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You are so wrong my friend with little knowledge about how this world works... Please dont reply as i have zero patience with those whom choose ignorance over smarts...a reply to: underwerks

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Maybe read up on what started those viruses?

a reply to: choomsuba

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hmmm must be why the EU is fragmenting.

How many years is this going to take?

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Gotta be! The thought of a microscopic bug killing people is sooooo 1980s.

a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
You are so wrong my friend with little knowledge about how this world works... Please dont reply as i have zero patience with those whom choose ignorance over smarts...a reply to: underwerks

He/she may be wrong, or you might be.

However, when one speaks of "knowledge," "smarts," and "ignorance," one should at least try to make sure one uses a subject as a subject and not an object...

It kind of dilutes your point.

Whom/Who

edit on 24/3/20 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/3/20 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

rather than the mind and mine is telling me to be ready for anything....

Anything....Did I read that the dems are proposing a new e-currency? to be included in the money that the public might receive? Interesting concept but I don't know enough about that kind of stuff to offer an evaluation.

Also I understand that part of the package that the Repubs were putting forth and the Dems were against was a five hundred billion slush fund to be utilized at the discretion of Trump and and his Treasury Secretary. Now I don't know much about this either but this sounds to me like handing over a half trillion dollars to a man who half the country believe to be a con man. Yeah, I would balk at that as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's already happening. It began with Brexit. Some will choose the friends of Russia route, others will choose the USA as a preference. Poland , Norway, Britain and France I know for sure are staying with us. I can't speak for the rest of the EU though.

It will all snowball through this decade.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Now I would be lying if I didn't admit to having an inkling of
admiration for the sheer patience these people have.

Their patience is predicated upon a time table. Which
is based on the movement of stars, Astro-theology and
what some falsely call enochian magic, which is
communication with angels/extraterrestrial
entities.

The hidden college, or adepts keep everything
compartmentalized, using a hierarchical system
to manage global affairs for their Great Work.

I have no such admiration for these psychopaths,
as they are responsible for millions of crimes
against humanity.

edit on 3/25/2020 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Let's just ignore the fact the world economy was teetering on the brink of crashing already, over-leveraging and greed ruling the markets unimpeded. Forget the massive protests in France with the yellow vests and in Honk Kong. Oh, and don't forget it's a Presidential election year in the US. Not that this virus could affect any of those things, amirite? (despite Pelosi wanting to insert a no-ID needed clause for mail in ballots).

Look at the laundry list of Democrat schemes they want to finance on the back of the Economic relief package - totaling far more than direct aid to workers and small businesses.

It's looking like all-or-nothing to me. The MSM has covid19 coverage 24/7 without any other news actually appearing. Fear, fear, fear, fear, panic! You are on the right track OP. The real question is there an organized group attempting to remove these parasites from the levers of power? Is Q coming to save the US or has this been the deep states most clever LARP to date?

Find out the answers to this and how to cure male pattern baldness on the news at 11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join