It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoop's who's apocalypse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So, what am I talking about...zzzzz?
Well, maybe it's about a bumbling Boris Johnson, who was an American citizen, was born there, but rescinded his Americanism at some stage.
He is not related to Winston Churchill as many may think, other than Churchill was a role model for him, this Winston Churchill,

'When Labour minister (and Tribune editor) Aneurin Bevan founded the NHS in the 1940s, Winston Churchill condemned him as a “squalid nuisance.” '
www.jacobinmag.com...

That summation, by Churchill in British Conservative circles, has never changed, however Bevan's work has so much prevailed since that time as a kingpin of the populous of the UK. Nevertheless Conservative governments since then have been systematic in policy to deconstruct the NHS, which is /was highly regarded as a model of a service for everyone...or rather was.
For years here in the UK people have been saying that the NHS is underfunded, and that is a truism that the UK has been ignoring in the commercial pleasantries of being part of the EU, which has been very successful in that area, except that the, 'open borders' created a lot of xenophobia, that in many areas was simply unjustifed, other than personal bias about jobbing, and racial fears.

Now, we have Boris tonight, talking about overwhelming the NHS, (ahich would be our fault..you and me) I forget how many times he used that phrase, to box people in without any thought, when the same guy is part of a concerted movement to destroy the NHS, and has been since the NHS was contructed all those years ago, and especially since the last decade when funding the NHS was part of the issue of the banking crisis...the NHS lost out big time in the aftermath, so they don't have enough ventilators..of course they haven't, probably didn't have enough before Coronavirus anyway..even after just doing a big Boris deal..taxpayer money, ahem, with the private sector for the use of their ventilators, staff doctors etc.

So, let's get back to the virus itself,

In 2015, there is no doubt that a very controversial experiment took place, it was a international one,
The actors are below,
ineet D Menachery, Boyd L Yount Jr, Kari Debbink, Sudhakar Agnihothram, Lisa E Gralinski, Jessica A Plante, Rachel L Graham, Trevor Scobey, Xing-Yi Ge, Eric F Donaldson, Scott H Randell, Antonio Lanzavecchia, Wayne A Marasco, Zhengli-Li Shi & Ralph S Baric

Ge, X.Y. et al. Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor. Nature 503, 535–538 (2013).

CAS
Article
Google Scholar
Yount, B. et al. Reverse genetics with a full-length infectious cDNA of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100, 12995–13000 (2003).

CAS
Article
Google Scholar
Becker, M.M. et al. Synthetic recombinant bat SARS-like coronavirus is infectious in cultured cells and in mice. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105, 19944–19949 (2008).

CAS
Article
Google Scholar
Peiris, J.S., Guan, Y. & Yuen, K.Y. Severe acute respiratory syndrome. Nat. Med. 10, S88–S97 (2004).

CAS
Article
Google Scholar
Al-Tawfiq, J.A. et al. Surveillance for emerging respiratory viruses. Lancet Infect. Dis. 14, 992–1000 (2014).

Article
Google Scholar
He, B. et al. Identification of diverse alphacoronaviruses and genomic characterization of a novel severe acute respiratory syndrome–like coronavirus from bats in China. J. Virol. 88, 7070–7082 (2014).

Article
Google Scholar
Li, F. Receptor recognition and cross-species infections of SARS coronavirus. Antiviral Res. 100, 246–254 (2013).

CAS
Article
Google Scholar
Sheahan, T. et al. Mechanisms of zoonotic severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus host range expansion in human airway epithelium. J. Virol. 82, 2274–2285 (2008).

CAS
Article
Google Scholar
Yoshikawa, T. et al. Dynamic innate immune responses of human bronchial epithelial cells to severe acute respiratory syndrome–associated coronavirus infection. PLoS ONE 5, e8729 (2010).

www.nature.com...

So, what were they doing? research as to how they could neutralise a virus? or create a weapon of war...these are very dark areas to get into, but it's all there to enable browsing.

But start here first, I posted it before secondhand from AndyFromMichigan's thread, but it was ignored mostly,

listverse.com...

Andy's thread was very detailed in the link written by Mark Oliver, who also writes for 'The Guardian' newspaper, and no matter what..has to make you have considerations you might not want to consider.

edit on 23-3-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Great papers but no links?

So... COVID was created in a Chinese lab by an international scientific mafia?

News to me!

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

News to me!

~Namaste

I would not call it news....
I have several key words I could use , and not a damn one of 'em PC

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

News to me!

~Namaste

I didn't say that did I?

try this from a 2005 piece, and to rationalise the 2015 participents, jvi.asm.org...
the 2015 experiment was heavily criticised at the time though.

edit on 23-3-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well, maybe it's about a bumbling Boris Johnson, who was an American citizen, was born there, but rescinded his Americanism at some stage.

I’m convinced Boris Johnson and Donald Trump are part of the same Illuminati Mk-Ultra cloning program but the one thing they could never seem to get right is the hair.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: smurfy

I’m convinced Boris Johnson and Donald Trump are part of the same Illuminati Mk-Ultra cloning program but the one thing they could never seem to get right is the hair.

Sympathy with that hair thesis, but rather in it being neither right nor left!

top topics

join