It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 The rich and famous are at risk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Okay, so we all have our own ideas about what is going on here.

My conclusion is that the rich and the famous are at risk here and therefore it has become a beast we need to kill as soon as possible.

In the past the rich and the famous really couldn’t care less about the biggest killer on earth, hunger. Every day tens of thousands of children die of hunger, but ultimately the rich and the famous are not affected by this,

Covid 19 is different. Why? Simply because it does not discriminate. All of a sudden we can throw money at the problem. How much do you say? No problem, just as long as I do not contract the little swine. In addition it has affected the markets to the extent where people’s money is beginning to disappear. Where does it disappear? It was all fake, it was never real.

The virus is real, believe me, it is real. And that, my esteemed critical thinkers, is why they are willing to put everything on the line. Throw everything but the kitchen sink at it. On second thoughts, let’s throw that kitchen sink at it.

The elderly are affected disproportionately. Disproportionately, the richest people in the world are elderly.

Stay isolated, stay safe.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
One interesting thing we might find out from this debacle is just who is like really rich and who is "rich but poor," with all the trappings of wealth but sustained by stacking up huge debt. Posers and wannabes living on maxed out credit but who think they're genius high rollers.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
One interesting thing we might find out from this debacle is just who is like really rich and who is "rich but poor," with all the trappings of wealth but sustained by stacking up huge debt. Posers and wannabes living on maxed out credit but who think they're genius high rollers.

Exactly, have you seen this....

www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Either way, they are in trouble. Stay in, or get dead (possibly).

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

One caveat to your OP - no money disappeared, it just changed hands. Those who sold their shares sold a portion of a corporation at a discount to someone else, who now owns the same portion of the corporation, but for less money.

The winners (economically) are the ones with liquid cash buying up discounted assets.

new topics

top topics

join