It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the need to donate blood? I thought this was a pulmonary (and/or neurological?) condition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The surgeon general clearly called out for blood donations at the end of yesterday's presidential address. "Donate blood! Donate blood, we need it."

This information can also be found on the Advancing Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Worldwide website.

Can anyone explain to me why blood donations are a concern in regards to this pandemic? Are people losing blood over this?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Because with the flu scare, people are not doing their regular donations.

As a side note.. my teenage daughter who was supposed to have flown to Florida today is going to the donation center tomorrow.
edit on 23-3-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It sounds like a fantabulous way to get out and spread the virus. Come on people, do your part!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The virus doesn't stop people from needing blood due to other medical conditions, car accidents, gun wounds, surgeries, transfusions, etc.

That's why.

And people are staying home and donating less.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The vampire elite have run out of babies to steal because of the lockdown but still need new supplies.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There is a run on Adrenochrome... The elite are desperate as rumor has it that the China Adrenochrome is tainted...so sad...a reply to: nerbot

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Because with the flu scare, people are not doing their regular donations.

What flu scare?

As a side note.. my teenage daughter who was supposed to have flown to Florida today is going to the donation center tomorrow.

Dude just give her the money so she doesn't have to go there to get it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My Husband was given two pints of blood when he was in the hospital recently. He is on dialysis and has other serious health issues. How do we know that blood is safe with this virus going around?

new topics

join