It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid- 19 trade war response

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%
🇬🇧 -26%
🇨🇦 -25%
🇧🇷 -27%
🇷🇺 -20%
🇦🇪 -19%
🇿🇦 -16%
🇦🇺 -24%
🇮🇳 -14%
🇸🇬 -17%
🇭🇰 -12%
🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0.3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

*Was WW III happened and we did not even realise it*

The Chinese president at Wuhan Hospital without muzzle ..
China officially announces victory over the Corona virus

Did the Chinese deceive the world with the Corona Virus? And they saved their economy ?!

This is what the Americans and Europeans think, after they sold their shares in high-value-added technology companies for a minimal price to the Chinese government.

According to them, the Chinese leadership used an "economic tactic" that made everyone swallow the bait easily, before they asserted that China did not resort to implementing a high political strategy to get rid of European investors, in support of China's economy, which would bypass the US economy with this step ..!

And because it teaches the science of certainty that Europeans and Americans are looking for excuses to slow and bankrupt the Chinese economy, China has sacrificed some hundreds of its citizens, instead of sacrificing an entire people ..!

Through this tactic, China succeeded in "deceiving all", as it reaped about $ 20 billion in two days, and the Chinese president succeeded in deceiving the European Union and the United States of America in the eyes of the world, and played an economic game of a tactical nature, which was unthinkable. !

Before the Corona virus, most of the stocks and stakes in investment projects at "Technology and Chemicals" production plants were owned by European and American investors ..!

This means that more than half of the profits from the light and heavy technological and chemical industries went to the hands of foreign investors, not to the Chinese treasury, which led to a decline in the Chinese currency, the yuan, .. and the Chinese central bank could not To do something against the continuous fall of the yuan ..!

There was even widespread news that China was unable to purchase masks to prevent the spread of the deadly virus. These rumors and the Chinese President’s statements that he is “not ready to save the country from the virus” have led to a sharp drop in the purchase prices of shares of technology companies in China, and the empires of “foreign” investors have raced to offer investment shares for sale at very low prices, and with attractive offers, "Never seen before" in history ..!

The Chinese government waited for foreign share prices to reach their "almost free" minimums, and then issued an order to purchase them. And bought the shares of Americans and Europeans ..!

And when European and American investment financiers realized that they had been deceived, it was too late, as the shares were in the hands of the Chinese government, which in this process nationalized most of the foreign companies erected on its soil in a near-free manner, without causing a political crisis or a single shot .. !

The same sources confirmed and pointed out that "Corona" is a "real" virus, but it is not a terrible danger that has been promoted across the world ..!

China began to take out the anti-virus vaccine, this vaccine that it had owned from the beginning on the shelves of refrigerators after it had received its goal ..!
🤔😳😩😞
WE MIGHT JUST BE FIGHTING WW III UNKNOWINGLY NOW

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

I agree. It’s bio warfare and economic warfare but is China really behind it? It could just as well be our own government killing 2 birds with one stone, seizing vast amounts of money and control over us (citizens) and crippling China and Russia economically. I think there is little doubt we are better positioned to weather this economic situation better than either of those.

I would put the odds at 50/50 for either scenario.
edit on 23-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So the Chinese, I guess figuring, well since we got all these people(1.3 billion) we can spare some of them to do this surreptitious mass attack on the world and particularly our enemies, and come out sterling as they come out iron?

Anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Don't recall the names of each but supposedly Feinstein was among those caught selling off shares just before the market decline?

If keeping our eyes on the water means "follow the path of least resistance"?
Cool heads should be directing traffic is all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well, they did write the book on war.

link   
They are buying up most of the western stock as well, it’s their response to Trump’s handling of the China situation.

Good luck.

link   
a reply to: loveguy

She is the one with the Chinese driver who was a spy also.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I said yesterday that we need to send them the bill for the pandemic.
Start by canceling all debt owed to the Chinese.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-3-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
It's no secret we trust our purse in the wrong hands.
Once it changes hands is the effect. Stalling and skimming off the top is in our faces.

I invoke whatever authority to initiate emergency elections. Half kidding!

Well, wifey says to wave bye to my friends for the night.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If you think China started it. You should look further back and wonder why China got Flu viruses such as Swine flu and bird flu on their livestock that could be used to feed billions. No one is dumb enough to throw bioweapons on animals. The war had already begun way before corona.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well I don't see how an insane regime like that can be left in
power? You can't just release a bio weapon on humanity because
you didn't get what you want and not get nuked in return. And it's
not just a crime against humanity. It means no one in the whole
world is safe as long as psychopaths in power are allowed to live.

Our world is full of comic book villains and not a single super hero.

Nuke the bastards.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Swine Flu was also known as the Mexican Swine Flu , AKA-H1N1, not from China.
Great OP though, your greater point has been well made, bravo for shedding light on those trade numbers, if they're accurate.

originally posted by: makemap

If you think China started it. You should look further back and wonder why China got Flu viruses such as Swine flu and bird flu on their livestock that could be used to feed billions. No one is dumb enough to throw bioweapons on animals. The war had already begun way before corona.

edit on 23-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Do you have a source for that list?

This list here does not tally with yours.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This pandemic will change a lot. China has seriously made their position at the table worse and I can say almost for sure trump will be sending a bill of one kind or another

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

I think the bill will (should, at least) come in the form of changed policies which strongly encourage production at home. We can usher in an economic golden age in the US if we play our cards right.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No source? Call me skeptical, but...

This is simply not true.

China's Stock Index

They are down over 13% since last month.

I don't know where you get your data from because you have no source, but it sounded good up till my ears were overwhelmed by the smell of BS.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Don't forget this virus also stopped the revolution that started in Hong Kong and was spreading to the mainland.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I suspect this is short-lived. The Chinese people were sure upset about the doc being ignored from the start. Personally, with all the revolutions this past decade China is primed to blow like a powder keg and the repercussions will be felt worldwide.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The centre of gravity in the unfolding events is not the Covd-19 pandemic. The increasing odds of the U.S. government sliding off the fiscal and economic cliff increases the chances of the next war starting. Consider the outcome of the U.S. following in the footsteps of Greece.

Congressional budget likely resulting in the closure of overseas American military bases and the withdrawal of their armed forces across the globe. The alternative is defence cutbacks render the U.S. contribution to NATO, other alliances and partners are rendered moot. Effectively, the U.S. military international presence exists on maps only.

China, Russia and perhaps North Korea and Iran step into the breach, and their military aggression triggers WW3.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Well I don't see how an insane regime like that can be left in
power? You can't just release a bio weapon on humanity because
you didn't get what you want and not get nuked in return. And it's
not just a crime against humanity. It means no one in the whole
world is safe as long as psychopaths in power are allowed to live.

Our world is full of comic book villains and not a single super hero.

Nuke the bastards.

I agree 100 percent. NATO needs to get in very serious talks with Putin, his intelligence chief and immediately find out if they knew anything about this blatant attack before it took place and did not warn us..

With under 100 dead in Russia it looks extremely suspicious.

No matter what, the EU needs to man up on this one. No nation on earth should get away with what China just pulled. A Bio weapon is a weapon of mass destruction!!!

God help every Chinese living in mainland China should this virus mutate and really start wiping out masses of people.

As it is NATO needs bring out the big hitters, take the gloves completely off and wipe out every radar, command and control site along with every dam missile base China has and then ask them if they have had enough!

One minute after every Chinese missile sub is sunk at the same time. They are all being followed every minute of every day and do not even know it, you can put hundreds on that bet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join