It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to buckle up... Iceland finds and deciphers 40 mutations of Covid-19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

If you get the virus then the only 2 options you have are recover, or die. Closed cases are more useful a stat for mortality rate than how many currently have it divided by how many have died.

When all the active cases do resolve in another month, and god hoping there's no new ones, there's going to be a much higher US mortality rate than the touted 1-3%. Italy already lost 10,000 and holding at 45%.
1-3% is coming from including China's bull# stats + doing "total active cases divided by deaths" which are both concealing what a monster this is for sake of keeping panic down.

If it was 1% the world govs wouldn't put the entire planet on pause and cause total economic meltdown. Their words don't match their actions for a reason.
edit on 28-3-2020 by ApCadmus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

It affects young, old, soul reapers, espada. Seeing as it's a protein that causes mutation in your mucous membranes and converts your own cells into aggressor multiplier cells, I don't see how anyone could really be immune. Sure, you'll have a higher chance of dying if you're already ill with something else and don't have the energy to fight back tho.

As for my references you may find this repository entertaining.
www.worldometers.info...

Italy where they're at a 45% death rate.
www.worldometers.info...

China is so full of #. Their stats obviously fake and giving people a false sense of security on how deadly this thing actually is. Based on leaked footage and insiders, they had hundreds of thousands of deaths.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

So what? This is what ANY virus does. The flu never dies out and runs around the globe non-stop 24 hours a day 365 day a year. It's constantly evolving. It's what viruses do.

At any given time across the globe there are more than 200 distinct and independent viruses. To even begin to calculate the number of permutations of those viruses is an exercise in futility.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Feels a bit awkward to revive my own thread this way, but I think we are all that much more knowledgable about Covid-19 by now.... or are we?

I had even forgotten I made this thread, but seeing it again, I couldn't help think;

This was back in march!... 40 mutations... but none of those acted like B117 or the south african one. But those two suddenly turned the tables. That's a bit weird isn't it? Why didn't those more infectious variants arrive earlier, with that many mutations so fast....?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Whelp, good thing it has a 0.05% death rate. Better stay locked up forever!

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

One mild suggestion, First let each of us run a search to pinpoint just how a CELL of defected and thereby goes on to Start Cancer.

Next what is that does have The possible ability to Defect a DNA cell.

If these two are clearly understood then First we learn how and Why a parfect, normal DNA is created. The 'mRNA', -- Messenger RNA ' comes from top sector od DNA connection and drifts off to create a new Protein. The usual mRNA is packed tight with full knowledge of each and every particle within the DNA. So 1. if the possibly true and stich by stich particle of said COVID19 is found, we should have the impotant abilities of such. Yes it is the incoming (Protein) Virus that has the same shown SPIKE as so far seen, But being an invading foreigner it cannot deliver a healthy 'Message'. Has or is not immediately detected by our T or B cells - Immuniity- and for that reason could originally kick off an internal Panic attack that blocked as much as possible, including small aureoles etc. Unknow to the immunity system , it was first explained as being ablt to either attack the T or B cells, or merely drift past and continue until it reached internal organs, such as Kidneys etc. If individual searches are carried out in seek of further, more detailed explainations, thar carefully consodered. Perhaps a Multiple band of seekers will gradually be able to define what is happening. WISH YOU LUCK..........all and each of you / us.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

People we got 200 or more types of colds constantly mutating that is why is not vaccine for colds, Flu mutates every soo often, soo a vaccine can be given every year.

Now, remember all, Covid is considered from the same family as the common cold, so who would even think that a vaccine or whatever China calls his GMO synthetic gene is going to fix, nothing at all, covid will infected in nature we will build immunity without a vaccine or whatever is been injected in people right now, but just remember is an agenda with this China GMO and we do not know the true of what is to come yet, hang in there people if you do not have the china virus injection yet, do not get it, wait, wait you will see.

Remember it does not cure covid, it does not stop you from getting covid and you can still pass the covid to others just like the cold.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Bingo, why trying to fix what it comes natural, our bodies are amazing machines, but now we somebody in China with the help of big pharma wants to inject almost all humans with a synthetic GMO, this crap will never leave the body, but the body will try to fight it with all it have.

I also wish good luck to all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join