It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Crisis Act Corruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zehmzaziel

Well when idiot's all vote in a Tory Government and a Bullingdon boy as there prime minister yet again they get what they voted for, they betrayed the blood, sweat, tear's and pain of there forefathers whom had to fight for the rights that this bill now has more or less the power to rescind when they voted in Tory's because they did not like Corbyn.

The bible put's it like this.

Cast not your pearl before swine lest they then turn upon you and kill you, that is what voting for the Tory's with those hard earned pearl's that there forefathers fought and died for actually was, casting there pearl before swine.

It also put's it like this.

They shall reap as they sow, these people have bought there council houses and are so utterly thick that they think they are better off for it when in fact as they age the private pension scheme's that are owned by the hedge fund's that are in turn owned and managed by the Tory's backers will collapse, before which those hedge fund's will have offloaded there shares in them and moved there money into non taxable assets or hidden them in charitable front's as there are many way's of hiding money for the rich, then these people whom this time voted for the Tory's thinking wrongly that it was in there interests will then find that they will have no young folk's and the economy will essentially bottom out then collapse, they will end up having to sell there houses for less than they were thought that they were worth just to pay for there old age care and guess who will buy them all up, that's right the hedge fund's which by that time will be called something else.

OK fine we all did not trust Corbyn, hated his defense policy but you know what I still voted for the guy so I do not have to hang my head in shame as I did not vote these Tory scumbag's into power EVER.

What this power does and why it will become permanent EVEN after two years since the Tory's are in for at least five more and will wangle a way to extend that I am sure, gives them the power to disperse crowd's and use legal powers to fine or arrest them - beyond there current crowd control powers allowing them to prevent rallies, marches and protests.

Next they will redraw the boundary's to try to further slash the vote that Labour traditionally got and ensure they can stay in power, this was already a plan under Cameron and later may's government's but there were then enough Labour MP's to hold it in check, not so now thank's to moron's voting for the Tory's because - you know - they did not like Corbyn's face, the fact he had spoken to terrorists* and the fact he had made it known he would never press the nuclear button if push came to shove.

On that point though he is now no longer prime minister did you know that Cameron has one hell of a terrorist skeleton in his closet and it dates back to the Thatcher years - remember her family tried to topple democratically elected governments in Africa because off shore money that had once belonged - but not according to the British tax man - to Dennis thatcher had been lost when that government had seized back assets and the military junta they attempted to put back into power was going to give those assets back to the Thatchers.
Cameron's/Thatchers dirty little secret dates back to the end of apartheid and the supposed decommissioning of nuclear weapons from south Africa.
leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com...

Some claim the weapon's were sold to of all people North Korea but other sources probably more reliable state that they were sold to the Saudi's after being left in an unguarded compound over night and conveniently going missing.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your rant has nothing to do with the OP. The OP is about the Coronavirus Bill and not your dislike of the Tories.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Unless that 3 week review was decided in the 20 minuets between the live feed shutting down and the PMs address, 3 weeks is a lie.

Is it ?

Acknowledging that “many” more people will die in the crisis, Mr Johnson said that the measures will be reviewed in three weeks’ time,
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your rant has nothing to do with the OP. The OP is about the Coronavirus Bill and not your dislike of the Tories.

What is the matter, don't like the truth?.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
What is the matter, don't like the truth?.

Um. I like people sticking to topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

One simple question;

What is the incentive for the government shutting down and financially crippling the country for 2 years? What do they achieve? It is the sort of thing that brings down governments, so where is the motive?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with Covid-19

Prince Andrew is isolating at Windsor with Jennifer 14.

edit on 25-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

You'd have to ask them that. All I know is that they are giving themselves emergency powers for two years as far as I can tell. I'm curious what people have to say about the video I linked back on page 1.

There are some disturbing connotations regarding self-employed and small businesses that I can see. While the government is handing out financial aid, what hoops will have to be jumped through and how quickly that will comes could mean it not being quick enough to save many business. Combine that with the fact that the vast majority of this aid is through deferment and loans, these businesses are going to end up in a lot of debt at the end of this and in a poor position to pay back that money. That means more consolidation, where the big businesses are able to weather the crisis and come out of this with a larger market share.

For the record, I don't think that this crisis is planned. I do think that it is being exploited.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

With respect, I'm asking you because you are the one stating that "The UK has no gone into lockdown and will remain so for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!".

Before making sensationalist statements based on spurious evidence, I always ask why.

As for self employed workers, there is going to be a statement today regarding a support package.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Sorry I came back a bit harsh there but seriously I was on topic, you may not think so but I remained in the thread of the topic as far as my response was concerned, everything even our choice of leadership (and how those morons' came to be MP's in the first place) is relevant to the current crisis in our nation.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Zehmzaziel

The UK has no gone into lockdown and will remain so for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!

Calm down, mate.

It is "up to" 2 years. That's the ceiling.

It could end a LOT sooner. Well, I #ing hope so.

PS: Oh, and this from the PM:

"We will look again in three weeks, and relax them if the evidence shows we are able to."

www.bbc.co.uk...

You actually believe BawJaws?

There is no way in hell this won't be used to his full advantage.

They are already profiting from this!!!
edit on 26/3/20 by djz3ro because: wanted to fix the layout.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Exactly, banning social gathering's mean's demonstration's, anti government marches etc, after the crisis they will find some way to keep these powers as current statute under some pretext or other.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Is it spurious evidence? The video says it quite clearly. The crisis act goes under review in 6 months, where either the whole thing must be discarded or go to full term due to the wording of the act.

And what is all that talk where Chris Bryant is apologising for putting the Shadow Secretary's name the amendment he wrote. And why is he bringing up the problems he sees if he was the one that wrote it? I don't know how internal administration works in parliament, but doesn't that suggest that Bryant wasn't the author of the amendment and was asked to put his name on it by the Secretary?

As for the aid being given to self employed, I hope that it works for people and I think that many people will manage to recover. However I can also see people such as Tim Martin, CEO of Wetherspoons, going into a feeding frenzy when all this is done, buying up local pubs that are approaching bankruptcy due to the loans they are forced to take to survive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join