It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closing borders but still accepting refugees...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If its the wrong forum I apologize please feel free to move/delete as needed.

Before I say ANYTHING else please note there is precious little news articles that people would accept as legit covering this, my totally random thought while cutting the grass (so this could be heat stress related) sparked an hour long mulling session in my mind.

I heard that Germany is Closing their borders to Europeans and still bringing in refugees, I also remember hearing all the anger when the US decided to close their borders and the dead silence when Canada did. But then I heard a blurb about germany (also heard multiple other European countries bringing in refugees but haven't found any form of confirmation right now) still bringing in "refugees" and that one had me scratching my head something fierce.

Now to my uneducated mind coming out of a refugee camp you probably are not in the best of health or been exposed to the best hygiene practices during your stay there putting you at an elevated risk for carrying viruses, diseases etc.

Now on to the heart of what is churning in my grey matter, WHY would you bring people in (or want to bring in more people in the case of America), when I was living in Germany all of my german neighbors worked 2 jobs to make ends meet which suggests very anecdotally that there were precious few jobs available. Also while living in Europe I heard 2 distinctly different reasons for bringing in all these people with little to no vetting.

1: we must save these people without question.
2: we are not producing enough babies to meet job demands so we have to bring people in.

So my conspiracy minded brain started pondering why bring in all those people (most appearing to be healthy adult males) if you truly do not have a plethora of jobs any person can step into and work at.

Welp looking at the states I still believe that roughly 60-70% of the US military would flat out refuse or openly rebel if ordered to shoot on American civilians... I am going to make a leap and assume (yes I know the risk) the numbers are probably the same across the board for western nations.

So if you are a want a be dictator and you want to scare/brow beat people into accepting you taking more power and freedoms from the people, import your own goon squad that already hates everything WASP, every nation has enough black book money to pay and equip and then turn them lose on the populace, assuming you can keep everyone quiet or snuff the people trying to blow the whistle fast enough after enough damage and chaos, one of two things probably happens, the people rise up and crush the goon squad on their own saving you money and the need to get rid of them and you will probably still be able to snatch quite a bit more power to "stabilize" things, OR they dont rise up they beg you to take what ever power you need to save them and you unleash the military on them wiping them out for all the death an destruction they caused removing them form the board making you look good and in a position to grab quite a bit of wealth and power to solidify your hold on the nation.

That's as far as I got, really just had to throw it out there so it can be torn apart and I can put it out of my mind.

edit on 23-3-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Refugee admission suspended, sources say

refugee admission suspension

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
MS13... Thats is the democrat good squad.... Trump admin locked up 700 cartel members several weeks ago to preempt any violence...a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Miscegenation is a eugenics and economic dis-empowerment policy.
With current events and it's relation to the economy, I'm sure you
can figure out the rest.. Also open borders policy is a surreptitious
agenda to disintegrate Nationalism.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Greece/Turkey border is hilarious right now

The Greeks doing an excellent job at keeping a real virus from entering Europe

Their measures have been VERY restrained in my opinion, they need to up their game

Flooding the river was an awesome move, made it harder for the invaders. Real bullets, plastic bullets, massive fans to direct huge clouds of teargas into the horde. Even using green lasers now straight into the eyes of the violent fakeugees

They repelled an early morning invasion attempt a few days ago. With hilarious results

Number of scumbags that have managed to cross over that border so far : ZERO.

DiVeRsiTy iS oUr StReNgff
edit on 23 3 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's good to hear, saw a few days ago that Austria sent some of their specialty units down to assist with the patrolling of the border, looks like the EU experiment is going to flame out over this.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The 'Boarders' are closing in on Earth.

This World, 'you're Planet', is being recycled.

Take note, I lie not ...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ILEON

There certainly is precedent. Anything overconsuming in nature generally creates an enemy of some kind to quell its spread.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's good to hear, saw a few days ago that Austria sent some of their specialty units down to assist with the patrolling of the border, looks like the EU experiment is going to flame out over this.

Yeah that’s great too

Every nation with any ounce of decency will continue to keep these pieces of shiit out of Europe at all costs

Great, great, GREAT to see! Long may it continue and hopefully they ALL increase the aggression as much as possible against these disgusting people

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
MS13... Thats is the democrat good squad.... Trump admin locked up 700 cartel members several weeks ago to preempt any violence...a reply to: Irishhaf

But that’s RaCiAl pRoFiLiNg. DERP

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
www.aa.com.tr...

And now this, ha ha.

Boo hoo.

Maybe the actions of Greek security forces isn’t the issue.

top topics

join