It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media, just over a month ago.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just a few days ago, it was Cuomo declaring there would be no shutdown in NY. Apparently, many still don't realize the length of incubation...even governors.

ETA: or they want it to spread fast
edit on 3/24/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Flesh699
The only outlet I've seen be somewhat sane is fox news. And I'm not even a news watcher. But if you look anywhere else it's all Trump bashing or severe fearmongering.

When I see most every outlet bash someone I like to know exactly why, and so far when I pay attention to what Trump ACTUALLY says and does it's vastly different than what most outlets are reporting. I really don't understand how people can be led so easily by The Feels.

Even Fox has gone into "panic mode".

Saw an advert for a special on "Pandemics in History".

They're ginning up fear, same as everyone else.

Time to buy more toilet paper!!!

HURRY!

You can use all the toilet paper in the world and it wont make a dent on the sh1t that comes from the tv news channels.
edit on 02331America/ChicagoTue, 24 Mar 2020 01:02:20 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I dvdr the news 30 min a day..

Just 2 weeks there were 0 cases on the news where I am from and now over 1000.

Its interesting to see the changes each week

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Look at this hit piece on the front page of the so called unbiased and neutral BBC:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: gladtobehere

Just for arguments sake, what if most of those flu cases were actually the COVID - 19 virus?

A theory is that this virus was spreading before it even exploded in China. A lot of people are coming out with stories of being either really sick back in Nov. / Dec. or they knew someone who was, a neighbor of mine had a nasty, nasty cough for almost three weeks, could hear her inside her house!

Right. Ive been saying this. Ignorance is bliss. What if, covid has been around for a year, a decade, longer. But we only found out about it because someone actually developed a test for it specifically. What if the test was never created? We would just all be going on with our lives. Deaths would be chalked up to the flu, or pneumonia, or something else.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

I believe it is a fairly new strain of the Corona virus, it just started way before we all knew about it.

The Coronavirus is basically a type of cold virus that has been around for, well basically as long as humans have been around basically. It comes every year, this time around tho, it came on strong and hit us hard.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The idea of MSM as "the fourth estate", an honest and objective observer scrutinizing government in the interest of its citizens, is dead and buried. News is just a business, like everything else; it always has been. Yet now, it seems that journalistic integrity and reporting only facts that readers can use to form their own opinions, has been replaced by unending op-eds and echo chamber music. Personally, I tend to read stories from a number of different sources, and try to form as consistent picture of events as I can based on the composite of all the articles. Kind of like the principle calling in both parties in a fist fight, then the bystanders, and then doing his/her best to piece together the most accurate depiction as to what really happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join