It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building up walls when informed of Fake News! ANSWERED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Around 15 months ago I wrote this thread

now on a psychological level if Trump and his handlers are putting messages like build a wall and fake news into the collective psyche, it would seem that there is big news coming at some point in his presidency, news that much of society may require to build up strong walls to be able to retain their sanity.
at the time trying to figure out the reason for the latest buzz words coming out of the presidency. #FakeNews and #buildthewall... I explained how the war on terror conditioned us into accepting wars but Its easy when looking back its looking forward that's hard.
But now its clear what the two were implying.
I already knew the dangers of negative suggestions to the suggestible because I have studied the nocebo effect through experience and academically. Between 20~80% of respondents are shown to induce effects from negative suggestion alone link . As countries shut borders and we are social distancing ourselves from others it is clear what the building walls line was about.
Remember they have to give you Clues and tell you before hand.
edit on 23-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Eh.........................a bit of a stretch there Nostradamus.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Not a stretch its clear, I'm guessing you're here hunting stars though and not looking for a proper discussion so it's cool.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This video is less than 8 minutes long and well worth your time.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

You care to explain why this is a stretch, or anyone who has agreed with you.
Is building walls not self isolation?
Is FakeNews not aimed at what some would call an overreaction by the media, but I would call a deliberate attack against consciousness and every human on this planet. Voodoo!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Here's a more bolder prediction come May the 1st you measures will be unforced, all physical money will be eradicated, www.thebalance.com... UBI will be implemented, machines will replace human contact jobs, the news will come soon

join