It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli doctor in Italy: We no longer help those over 60

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh wow. Thank you for sharing that. I sure don't like hearing it, and I sure don't want to believe it, but I can also see that it could be true.

I would still go ahead and do all of it, just because it's better than doing nothing, and may just help. It can't hurt anyway, and may make you a little more comfortable... well, perhaps less uncomfortable.

I would too! I even have some old wedges from previous health issues and I'll drag them out if I or any of my loved ones gets the lung destroying version rather than the bad cold version.

I also have a wedge that imitates sleeping in a recliner. I'm saving that one for the family members over 65.

Making people comfortable is about all we can do right now until drugs are found that really help. Looks like we are close. I pray we are very very soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I had thought about the same thing. There were news videos of Italians in public running up to Chinese tourists (with face masks) doing the huggy/kissy with them.

It seemed really weird. A culture clash for sure but why on Earth would you do that to someone clearly (by wearing a face mask) worried about their health?

In a perfect world we could identify all the huggers and see how many got sick or brought the sickness home to their Nonna and Nonno.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Probably because every person with a sniffle thinks they have Covid19 and scramble to the hospital certain they're infected. That's much worse than people whom are actually infected.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

This is why I dont want government run healthcare. Some beaurocrat makes decisions based on metrics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join