It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus has made me ill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
To: MSM

I’m sick and tired of hearing about the impending doom from you and every person I talk to off or online (which is also your fault).

I understand the global implications. Who on earth wouldn’t at this point. While it is a important topic that needs discussion. Discussion doesn’t have to mean morbid obsession.

It makes the herd🐄 stressful and anxious . Which came exacerbate the impact .

Stress occurs when life events surpass your abilities to cope. It causes your body to produce greater levels of the stress hormone cortisol.

In short spurts, cortisol can boost your immunity by limiting inflammation. But over time, your body can get used to having too much cortisol in your blood. And this opens the door for more inflammation, Dr. Calabrese says.
In addition, stress decreases the body’s lymphocytes — the white blood cells that help fight off infection. The lower your lymphocyte level, the more at risk you are for viruses, including the common cold and cold sores.

Stress

Terrifying the herd isn’t helping matters .

Domestic violence, child abuse and suicide are all expected to rise. Hand in hand with irritability, aggression , depression and violent outburst. Which are also stress related .

Yet you plow on. Indifferent to the good you can do even if it’s minor.

“If it bleeds it leads” public be damned . The only thing that matters is ratings.

For the foreseeable future coronavirus is here to stay. Every person on earth with a computer, radio, television or smoke signals for that matter , knows all about it.

Can you dial it back a notch?

Today I watched Steve Hilton calling out Como’s press conference in which he said 80% of New Yorkers would be infected. Hilton complain that Como didn’t mention that 80% + of those would only get sick . I believe he called the tactic “ devious” .🤔

Those are their numbers I think it’s more than 90% recover. (Worldmeters)

I’m sure others have spoken out . But that was the first time I’ve seen it pointed out with a little moxie.

That’s exactly what we need from all of you.

To be fair I heard Como mention that the statistics might not be accurate earlier in the press conference. It was more or less in passing. I doubt many caught it if they weren’t looking for it.

Just one day run a similar news story ........

Breaking news ......

Some possible good news on the coronavirus front. The statistics we’re seeing now are not accurate and likely inflated . This is not meant to lessen the severity of the coronavirus outbreak. It

It would be a little ray of hope in our dark and troubled times .

edit on 22-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blond
Who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am familiar with it .

Good match 👍

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So, this is our break from talking about the screwed up politicians. I suppose they made a big issue of this because people were losing faith in our government. People seem to chase the next carrot dangled in front of them and forget about what they were focusing on before. Most people believe they actually solved a problem, when in fact our focus was changed.

We should start discussing big foot and UFOs so the government knows they cannot trick us into only focusing on this disease. It sure seems like we were being set up for this pandemic, there have been shows about pandemics lately on TV and also a lot more hospital shows and 911 shows that are conditioning us to believe these kind of things are really bad. Television can alter our perception of reality, we are living in a pandemic movie, the main movie star is an actor that used to have his own TV show. He has been acting all along, so have other politicians. The global warming movie plot did not go over very well

This movie has a good plot, it is hard to decipher what way it is going to go.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Most in the media are leftist's who love death and destruction.

They are devious creatures who love strife and hate the little freedoms Americans have left.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

And yet it is Trump who is in the process of suspending constitutional rights. He must be a deep state Manchurian candidate of the left! Gasp!

What a twist!
edit on 3/22/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Dude I’m seriously not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not ? No offense it’s more than likely on my end . Lol

But coronavirus should still be the main focus .

No distractions no reduction of News coverage .

But when there’s good news share it too.

I mean what can it possibly hurt ?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Dude I’m seriously not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not ? No offense it’s more than likely on my end . Lol

But coronavirus should still be the main focus .

No distractions no reduction of News coverage .

But when there’s good news share it too.

I mean what can it possibly hurt ?

A little truth but mostly sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I’ve got a pretty good eye for most of the others.

But you’re a enigma .

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Tell me about it. The media insanity is off the charts. New mind programming has kicked in at warp speed.

There is this thing called humor, it's a great thing. There is also this thing called smiling and laughing, even better things. These "things" are good for the Soul. Laugh often and try to make others laugh too. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

For those in Quarantine... and just ran out of beer but can't leave... just in case... while you wait. 😂

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I’ve got a pretty good eye for most of the others.

But you’re a enigma .

Usually my posts get that way after one in the morning. If I still drank, they might be easier to understand after one, but the spelling would be pretty bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Tell a big lie...tell it often and the masses will come to treat as real... Adolph Hitler....a reply to: Fallingdown

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That’s funny .

I almost ended that letter with don’t you guys (MSM) at least know any jokes ?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Tell a big lie...tell it often and the masses will come to treat as real... Adolph Hitler....a reply to: Fallingdown

Star for you for at least not saying Joseph Goebbels . That is a myth.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

One of the biggest worries I have with the pandemic .

Is somebody is up to something, somewhere and we haven’t figured it out . YET

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Woke up this morning turned on the news .......

More virus restrictions etc. doom and gloom......

Changed the station ........

Same again.......

My thoughts turned to something most of you will not have heard of

thought I'd share, for some light relief and just because.......

**The Infamous “War of the Worlds” Radio Broadcast Was a Magnificent Fluke**
On Halloween morning, 1938, Orson Welles awoke to find himself the most talked about man in America. The night before, Welles and his Mercury Theatre on the Air had performed a radio adaptation of H.G. Wells’s The War of the Worlds, converting the 40-year-old novel into fake news bulletins describing a Martian invasion of New Jersey. Some listeners mistook those bulletins for the real thing, and their anxious phone calls to police, newspaper offices, and radio stations convinced many journalists that the show had caused nationwide hysteria. By the next morning, the 23-year-old Welles’s face and name were on the front pages of newspapers coast-to-coast, along with headlines about the mass panic his CBS broadcast had allegedly inspired.

Welles barely had time to glance at the papers, leaving him with only a horribly vague sense of what he had done to the country. He’d heard reports of mass stampedes, of suicides, and of angered listeners threatening to shoot him on sight. “If I’d planned to wreck my career,” he told several people at the time, “I couldn’t have gone about it better.” With his livelihood (and possibly even his freedom) on the line, Welles went before dozens of reporters, photographers, and newsreel cameramen at a hastily arranged press conference in the CBS building. Each journalist asked him some variation of the same basic question: Had he intended, or did he at all anticipate, that War of the Worlds would throw its audience into panic?

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Will ^^^this^^^ be the the 2020 ending

edit on 23-3-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Lisa Haven says that all CDC's nationwide hired quarantine managers back in November. So its not like this is some big surprise to the gov. Whatever is going on you can bet that its been planned for years and it will erode freedoms and move the Global agenda forward. Like David Icke says politicion's come and go but the world keeps moving in the direction the hidden government want it to go.

All I know to do is take it one day at a time. Geez! What else can you do? I'm so tired of everything! Sounds like a song title doesn't it? So tired of everything.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

What else can you do

Stock supplies, load your weapons and start digging slit trenches .

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Of course the hands behind the scenes pulling the strings have a sinister agenda.

They will use whatever side they can.

The dems put up no resistance against their influences, and although Trump is a good hearted man who loves America, and has good intentions, I'm afraid they will eventually push him into a corner and force his hand.

It sucks. Most Americans are good people who just want to work and take care of their families.

But whoever the architects of this game are, they don't seem to care about that, they only care about total control of every man, woman, and child, on earth.

The good news is God cares. At least a fella better pray he does.

I do believe that God will have the final say.

edit on 23-3-2020 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join