It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 353
<< 350  351  352   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Speaking Truth to Power in Covid-1984 - Kit Knightly on The Corbett Report.

Kit Knightly of Off-Guardian.org joins us to discuss the site's ongoing coverage of the corona crisis. From experts questioning the panic to death figure over-estimates to pushback against the new normal, today we highlight the work of those who are speaking truth to power on the defining event of our age . . . and point out those who are cheering on the out-of-control police state.

off-guardian.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Really odd tweet from president swallwell

He's replying to an innocuous [ ] tweet from 2012. 2012?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This might explain that earlier POTUS tweet...

Iran has announced it successfully launched the country's first military reconnaissance satellite.

ETA: Suppossedly launched from from a pad at the Shahroud missile base at 55.3340E 36.2006N.

edit on 22-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is exactly why this entire process is so effing hard.

Dem ocratic Georgia pol Vernon Jones steps down after endorsing Trump

“I’m sick and tired of me and my family being attacked and harassed by the Democrat Party for putting my country before my party. I take pride in being an independent thinker.

“I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail,” he said.

Democratic Party of Georgia chairwoman Nikema Williams said Jones, who faces a Democratic primary opponent, “does not stand for our values” after he endorsed Trump.

The first family does not get enough credit for how much they endure to keep this thing going. As symbols they are without peer.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Mayor Bill de Blasio's text hotline for New Yorkers to snitch on social distance violators is suspended after being bombarded with prank memes and VERY rude pictures

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio was forced to temporarily close his coronavirus 'snitch hotline' over the weekend as the service was inundated with prank calls, pictures of genitalia and memes likening de Blasio to Adolf Hitler.

However, the response didn't quite go to plan as aggrieved members of the public vehemently criticized the 'tyrannical overreach' the hotline posed and within hours it was flooded messages of contempt for de Blasio instead. Such messages included photos of extended middle fingers and links to articles about de Blasio breaking his own social distancing instructions when he was seen going into a gym in mid-March, after the coronavirus outbreak had already started ravaging the city.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
DARPA reveals ASTARTE multi-domain ‘common operational’ system

ASTARTE will not only provide a continuously updating, real-time, four-dimensional (space and time) moving picture of the battlespace for friendly forces but will also use its sensor network to detect and map adversary locations, increasing situational awareness within A2/AD environments.

DARPA announced its Air Space Total Awareness for Rapid Tactical Execution (ASTARTE) program, which is being conducted in partnership with the US Army and US Air Force.

The program’s goal is to enable efficient and effective airspace operations and de-confliction in a highly congested future battlespace. This capability is especially critical for implementing DARPA’s Mosaic Warfare concept, which calls for seamless co-ordination across a complex web of aerial, ground and sea nodes providing firepower and other effects to overwhelm an adversary.

Astarte, was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Venus. Pictorial representations often show her naked. She has been known as the deified morning and/or evening star.

Her name is the second name in an energy chant sometimes used in Wicca: "Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna."

The goddess was worshiped with sexual rituals that were condemned by the prophets of the Old Testament. Sacrifices made to her included firstborn children and newborn animals.

Manifestations:
A beautiful, sexy woman sometimes depicted with a Hathor-style hairdo. Alternatively, she is horned.

occult-world.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
WOW @comments

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
NEW THREAD...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Wed Apr 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bill de Blasio had better become more sensible, like the state's Governor is becoming.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo met with President Trump in the white house yesterday.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) says that early responses to the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine "anecdotally" suggest its use in the coronavirus fight has been "effective."

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The Democratic Party pushing Biden to the front of the nomination is really like a Hillary 2.0 situation. They are slow learners, or....
did Hillary throw the 2016 election?

When I saw this clip the other day, I thought it seemed scripted....

Right? Possibly even a saboteur could have fed her that line....hmm. So weird.

Watched that just the other day. Made me FEEL like it was a set up and Trump was meant to win...when actually SHE knew she would win whether he got the vote or she did.

Where is Hilary btw? The gob has been shut quite a bit since her new puppy bounces on the sofa perhaps?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
We're... off to see the wizard...

See y'all there!
edit on 4/22/2020 by NightFlight because: Aren't these threads the most wonderful threads in the universe? Makes me cry for home...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW THREAD...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

<< 350  351  352   >>

join