It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

On Wednesday at 8 pm, the District of Columbia issued a Wireless Emergency Alert through FEMA’s Integrated Public Alert and Warning System ordering DC residents to stay home until April 24.

thegatewaypundit
edit on 26-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Link doesn't work for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Doh.
edit on 3/26/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I fixed it, I think it should work now

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My two sons also got "papers" and told to have them at all times traveling to and from work showing they are "essential workers". One works in grocery, the other in a plastics plant where cleaning bottles are made.

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

On Wednesday at 8 pm, the District of Columbia issued a Wireless Emergency Alert through FEMA’s Integrated Public Alert and Warning System ordering DC residents to stay home until April 24.

thegatewaypundit

Odd....when was gateway pundit blocked on Twitter?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yep. Got my papers 3/23. I'm essential as ####

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Regarding your link, if the Trump Administration knows what is behind this overhyping, they need to tell the American people what it is. The sooner the better, because in certain neighborhoods, violence is getting worse by the day.

The Trump Administration may have their hands tied or going along with the Plan for the greater good.? Sacrifices sometimes have to be made but when the dust settles, normalcy will return, albeit probably a new normal. Not everybody will like it but vast majority will adjust and the pandemic will disappear like dust in the wind. Onward to the next crisis.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

Orwell Today

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Separately, I mentioned on another page, or perhaps in Part 24 that I had made a post a few years back regarding a mind map. I love that we have the memes and the flow charts, but is there one spot we can connect all the dots?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the post. I need visual representation to make sense of things sometimes. I really believe something massive and overwhelming like all the lines being drawn and connected to their counterparts would dumb it down to the point of conception for our normie friends. Anyway. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Bill and Hillary Clinton sent over 400 pizzas to New York hospital workers on front lines against coronavirus,
CBS

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Another set of stringers posted today

link
link
edit on 26-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, this is what has been resonating with me too.... Maybe a crises to get us all indoors, enjoying our families (for the most part
), because being inside increases our survival rate, decreases pandemonium... And yet, the national guard is being quietly placed all around in preparation...

surreal...

not at all sure what to make of all this...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In regards to Rotten and pervy hubby sending pizzas to hospital workers:

that is nice of them. I wonder how anyone can make 400 pizzas and deliver them hot?

why am I having trouble with this quote function today? anyone else?
edit on 26-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone notice POTUS calling "one of the governors" (Andrew Cuomo?) a wise guy in his daily coronavirus presser?

He used to be a big Wise Guy, now he's a small Wse Guy!"

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I heard that. And so did the entire world. Awesome!

It was pointed out earlier today how Governor Cuomo squandered billions of dollars on projects that never were completed.. all the while allowing the terrorists number one target in America, to be totally vulnerable to all manner of attacks.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And Keyser Soze delivered them.....right??!!

LC

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shockedonlooker

My two sons also got "papers" and told to have them at all times traveling to and from work showing they are "essential workers". One works in grocery, the other in a plastics plant where cleaning bottles are made.

Are the official gov’t papers or issued by the store? Could someone post a copy of these papers so I can see if I need to get set up for my business.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join