It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Anyone considered that this Q movement, this Trump/JFK jr takeover and cleansing, "draining of the swamp", riding us through the storm or however you want to paint this, leading us into this brave new world with a spanking new world economy,

Any take on this?
It's possible that Q's job is to keep us watching the screen and eating popcorn, until its too late. I haven't gone that far quite yet...but am moving in that direction as this year unfolds. Hopefully current and recent trends will reverse, and restore hope to it's 2017/2018 levels. (Hope that President Trump will "hit them hard".)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Judge Napolitano said (yesterday on Foxnews) if you have a communicable disease, like the Flu, Covid-19, Tuberculosis, etc., and touch or sneeze on someone, you can have charges filed against you for endangerment.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Greetings! Welcome to the thread.

I'm curious about your claim of water being used as a medium to "teleport" items. This is something I have stumbled upon numerous times throughout this Q journey and I believe I have shared those digs in this thread even. I'm curious. Do you know this to be true? Have you done this yourself? Could you elaborate on the process by which this is achieved perhaps? I'm not looking for a step-by-step manual or anything, I'm just more curious about the "system" involved in this process. Is this Druidic "magic?"

Thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
Very illuminating post. Thank you

Also, I did a search for Osiria (Osirian civilization)...very interesting

Recently, we were asked, "What is obsidian used for?"

can you elucidate?

edit on 26-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That they are lying?

And want you to use this pic to confirm it is true when it is lie appears to be why

Or those people are afraid
Wonder who would make them afraid?

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Are you sure about that?

Long time no say. No worries, Commander Cuomo will keep you safe.
NYC - strongest city in America being tested once again for the Corona prize.

Stay safe, have a good day!

That looks like a Level 4 suit. What aren't they telling us?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The virus was deposited by that Obama-Mama space rock that sailed through our solar system. That is what they don't want us to know.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Trump Signs “Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020” Despite Security, Health, and Environmental Warnings

So this happened on Monday:

Statement by the President

Today, I have signed into law S. 893, the “Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020” (the “Act”). The Act requires the President to develop and implement a strategy for the adoption of secure wireless communications technology in the United States and abroad. The strategy will protect the American people from security threats to telecommunications networks and 5G technology.

5G related. They will probably sneak this bill too, under veil of corona.
S.1699 - STREAMLINE Small Cell Deployment Act

I don't remember Q ever calling out 5G. Curious.

Recent Corona events are smelling more and more like the msm and the Deep State cabal are illegally trying to use a health crisis to expand their power base and remove human rights protections as outlined in the Constitution. 5G roll-out for their new Comms network. Seven Days in May + NorthCom takeover scenario.?

IMO, there is no doubt an internal power struggle has been going on and this health crisis just pushed everything into warp speed with alot of moving parts throughout mil/gov't. The gov't response to this so-called health crisis has been over the top, invoking shock doctrine measures like we just been nuked. DOJ wants to suspend certain Constitutional Rights during Corona crisis so they can detain people "INDEFINITELY". Treat us citizens like terrorists. Round-up time, look out for those mousetraps. They probably won't be able to push it that far but the mere fact they even requested such measures is very telling.

Maybe it's all for the greater good but I remain highly skeptical given recent history.

Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

JFK Library

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He did start early on with this message: "sit down and enjoy the show", so that's possible.

However, regardless of what the true intent and final result of all this is, your wish to see trump hit them hard is echoed among most of us, including myself.

Let the hammer of justice (true or deceptive) come down swifty. Hard!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Anyone considered that this Q movement, this Trump/JFK jr takeover and cleansing, "draining of the swamp", riding us through the storm or however you want to paint this, leading us into this brave new world with a spanking new world economy,

anyone ever wonder if maybe this is not necessarily for our own good? Maybe this is just another branch of these "Illuminati", fighting the cabal for power and control?

The power shifts from the vile and disgusting to the false prophet who gains worldwide unquestionable worship for delivering us from the "bad guys".

Iono, I'm getting bored at home, this is entertaining to consider, and I mean, there's no harm in throwing a topic for discussion on the table.

Any take on this?

Ih86, it is a reasonable Q-uestion. Brought up here often.

One byproduct of this entire run is that folks doubt, but in this case they doubt themselves because of how Q is structured. Therefor they must go within, or they find Q a nightmare as there is no relief from doubt given by Q (part of why babyQ is not at thing, he's appealing to doubters).

On a practical level, while Controllers are at war with each other all the time, they all agree an informed population is bad for business, a unified population of any sort is really bad for business, and a unified population informed about who at what they are is catastrophe.

There are more subtle things. When this began, one common theme among many, especially here, was being drawn from within to the QAnon thing, even though most who described this feeling were not prone to such things at all. Me included. So the fact that Anons are almost sleeper beings sort of defies the standard Controller logic.

There is the issue of so many swamp creatures in the effort to take down the swamp. This one doesn't have much merit. Folks figure in a perfect scenario a savior arrives and viola' good folks are hired to fix it all just like that. Sadly, there are no exclusively good folks capable of restructuring the FED, destroying human trafficking lanes etc. - simply because I for one would be awful at it. So folks have to be flipped, at least to gray hat if not white. And, hopefully this effort while evolve them even more as they are liberating us and themselves.

The later part is where the doubt hits hardest for many. This reality is a helluva confusing one, largely due to it still being a Freewill planet, and due to the diversity of both the negatively polarized folks and positively polarized folks. The enemy is unclear here to most, and who is good is just as unclear - this is generally not the case elsewhere, where this battle existed.

Lastly. If DJT were just part of the other evil faction he's making a huge mistake. Drawing attention to Humans As Currency via the trafficking/pedavorian culture is disaster. That's the foundation for both sides.

We can't fight with our truth yet, so we have to rely on the old systems to help us. The old systems were created by the Controllers, so by definition it is a faction fighting a faction, the point is what will we make of it when the dust settles.

In the end we win, we're connecting, aware, awake, sharing, learning and seeing the reality as it is so we can, at some point of our own choosing, CHOOSE another more peaceful one without the Controller systems.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Subconsciously, you failed to mention who his competition is.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I'm interested in this, too

I did a post about water not too long ago but I can't find it

Anyway, I included these links

Quantum Tunneling of Water
Wikipedia

Scientists Have Discovered a Fourth State of Water
ifls

Water Has Memory
YouTube

NASA Reveals Space is Water
YouTube
edit on 26-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rewatch these clips knowing there is no studio audience in front of Alec.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show’, ‘The View’ Among Shows To Shoot Without A Live Audience Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“With the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 outbreak, and out of concern for our audience attending The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Telepictures will suspend audience attendance during tapings effective Monday, March 16,” a spokesperson for Telepictures said in a statement. “This temporary measure will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and will not impact the production schedule of Ellen.

The use of laugh tracks, actors waving to the audience, editing and flashing audience shots give us movie magic.

Keep an eye out for the news too: "experts predict", opinion pieces, research polls, unnamed leakers, horror stories, misleading headlines, allegedly, if true, etc.

Thanks BT, I have my limits and researching the Ellen show is one.

SOLID post previous Page on money etc. It is a game of who ends up with the worthless paper, my guess is the FED has agreed to do it now. Which means the IMF is screwed. IMF being the actual one that holds are Birth Certs as collateral makes it interesting.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Lo and behold, there IS a take from that angle, HERE!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

youtube

Gordon Brown New World Order Speech

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Purple Fox nailed the answer before me.

I replied here to mention how many pro-Cuomo #presidentcuomo comments are circulating on Twitter.

Probably bots, but yeah.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I had a guy spit on me once.
The End.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
MikePompeo

6:31

Hammer Time.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Space Force! Cha, cha, cha!

Space Force Rocket Launch Today. AEHF Satellites Provide Communications For Strategic Command And Tactical Warfighters…
March 26, 2020

The live launch webcast begins Thursday at 2:37 p.m. EDT

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
@Danscavino

10:58 AM - 25 Mar 2020

4 sticks, 5 sticks.

45 potus

Mirror 54 Pray.

:26 clip

10:41:54

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM