It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That's an interesting read, pteridine!

"Multiple meanings exist" perhaps?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Studies of Deadly Flu Virus, Once Banned, Are Set to Resume

Research that could make flu viruses more dangerous, and that the government suspended in 2014 because of safety concerns, has been approved to begin again, federal officials have confirmed.

Two research teams, in Wisconsin and the Netherlands, have been told by the Department of Health and Human Services that their work is eligible for research funding from the United States government. The Wisconsin group was notified in October, and the Dutch group in January, a spokeswoman for H.H.S. said in an email.

Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said it was a sound decision to let the research resume. The money for some of the Wisconsin research — $605,206 — will come from his institute.

In an interview, Dr. Lipsitch said lab accidents do occur, often involving human errors that biosafety and security measures cannot prevent. In several cases, he said, people mistakenly sent germ samples from a lab thinking they had been inactivated when the samples were actually live and dangerous.

Like to know what the vetting process is for mad scientists. FFS, they even weaponized "Q Fever."

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just when you think you have a plan

www.facebook.com... 7aRcXnmnsrHJKzE452OJA0Vntze1TB3cRTj1XLX9RQ2JoEIBaNyIqwyF_CM_g_mLlzMzsOr0dbuhG6rS5LmhEF-x02uYJiqhMWMHkzj7bIPhR5gihJPZgnQEpuGQNFoHxb_I3xz-LpQNR-Ie-gP-Re s5NtQ3fQKR8LpivMgsFwOA_Wu3_3WwTgii5R2yHqR48WSJvWAhXi8jfKcEW115UOd-Vq3hRDBMS2ucmRuP7L1SeyqziAURkupiGZ77KadImcNcde3m6qZ_HHhZcnl5vWKk-sNP-KdHykjsMP2KmG8P cKs-m&__tn__=-R

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

You seem like the type of fellow who owns an astrolabe.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Some of us do not trust Facebook and don't have an account. Can you summarize?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Prior to this virus outbreak I thought Trump had a solid chance of being re-elected for a 2nd term.

But since being elected the stock market's performance and separately economic performance have been 2 of his biggest points to demonstrate he is a good leader.

Now that both of those have collapsed and the multiple gaffes with the virus, such as "the number will go close to zero" and countless other soundbites and proclamations I don't think he stands a chance...

Just my .02

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I don't know if you guys have looked up at the sky at night. But Jupiter/Mars/Saturn/Pluto are nearly conjunct right now and it is giving the effect of a giant star right now. My gut is saying it is like the star of Bethlehem... If you haven't seen it, I recommend you go out and look at it....

Is this the sky event?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Can you really consider killing 98% of your constituents and decimating Galactic code a win?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

‘Biblical’ memes beginning to make the rounds

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Trillium

Some of us do not trust Facebook and don't have an account. Can you summarize?

Who Knew how much it meant to us? TP We’ll never take you for granted again! The Carol Burnett Show

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks, this place has been a great source of info, and different angles from which to view.
I believe in healthy skepticism, balanced with an open mind. We are in a paradigm shift, at the very least, financially. (for the worst, if we are being duped).

I was 32 on sept 11 2001. Leading up to that day, months before, a friend of mine and I sensed something big coming. We thought it was the discovery of Atlantis , which was being talked about in the media (when they weren't talking about Chandra Levy). That morning changed this world on all levels. And those two news stories disappeared. Truth is all I want. This site,this thread, have been more than a comfort. It has caused me to look back at my miserable life, and see how amazing it has been, Paranormal experiences. UFO sightings. Pre cognitive dreams. I've had them. I've been alone with this since Art Bell passed. This is bigger than anything before. I am questioning EVERYTHING on an even deeper level.

It has caused within, the old struggle with religion vs spirituality. A look at the scriptures,books,and artifacts that the vatican is hiding would really help. Humans are dogmatic, billions of people are buying into fear. People are so sure that they are right about things, because they see it on tv, or read it in an ancient book. We get our info from other people.
The margin for error or manipulation is huge. The cadence in which the talking heads use delivering the news, fake.
Do people ever ask why? Media is for programming. (cough,cough) excuse me. Toilet paper would be an "oh yea, can't forget that" item.Flashlight, batteries, Food, water, and candles have always been the go to. Candles, sorry, the LED is still new and wondrous thing!
I've been crazy , because the world is crazy. I'ts a lie. But I'm here in this thread to learn. I wish I could show everyone how much I appreciate them. That's it for my rant. Now we wait. Wait for the storm.

I hope it's real, because if we've been fooled again, if it is a psyop....it's satanic.

Peace a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Prior to this virus outbreak I thought Trump had a solid chance of being re-elected for a 2nd term.

But since being elected the stock market's performance and separately economic performance have been 2 of his biggest points to demonstrate he is a good leader.

Now that both of those have collapsed and the multiple gaffes with the virus, such as "the number will go close to zero" and countless other soundbites and proclamations I don't think he stands a chance...

Just my .02

So you would vote instead for, Biden?

LOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 25RSH200326002D

Building on decode 25RSH200326001D at above post, here is an example of how it links to other posts:

I looked up which posts were linked to Q1234 using Chess Moves Method...

It threw up Q436, amongst others:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 12d253 No.151134 📁
Dec 22 2017 17:37:09 (EST)
ONE OF TWENTY TWO:
[DNC BREACH / DOSSIER]
[DNC]
[SR]>
[WL]>
HUSSEIN>
DNI DIR>
CLOWN DIR>
CLAS: 1-12>
GOOG>
CROWDSTRIKE>
DNC>
(SR 187)(MS13 (2) 187)>
DWS_DIR>
F-I/D-J ASSIST>
"INSURANCE"
/_ >
HUSSEIN>
HRC>
LL>
JC>
AM>
PS>
(SUPPORT: CS, NP, AS, CLAS-1, CLAS-2, CLAS-3, CLAS-4, CLAS-5, CLAS-6)>
BRIT INTEL>
HRC CAMP PAY>
DNC PAY>
CLAS: 1-4 PAY>
STEELE>
PODESTA>
HOLDER RELAY SPEC RUSSIA>
CLAS: 1-9>
US SEN NO NAME>
US SEN CLAS-1>
US SEN CLAS-2>
JC>
LL>
HUSSEIN>
[FISA 2]
PRES DAILY B>
US SEN NO NAME>
NEWS SHOP>
BUZZF>
PUBLIC/NARRATIVE.
STAGE SET FUTURE PREVENT/REMOVAL OP.
RAMIF: US INTEL LEGAL SPY ON PRES CANDIDATE / PRES ELECT / R CONGRESS / R SEN / NEWS FRIENDLY / ETC>
Q

In post replied to I decode that 11.11.18 = April 2020 and 11.11 = APRIL..

Therefore in Q436, above, "ONE OF TWENTY TWO" signifies 1st of April - because 11.11 = 22.

Meaning that - Events in Q436 get exposed on April 1st?
edit on 26-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Prediction: Biden will not be on the ballot. Neither will Bernie nor any past candidate.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PurpleFox

Prediction: Biden will not be on the ballot. Neither will Bernie nor any past candidate.

This is a prediction made by many. The question is "who will it be?" The latest guess is Il Duce, Benito Cuomo, Governor of New York. Of course he is better than Joe; anyone is better than Joe.
Earlier it was Hillary or Michelle Obama. If Joe is the candidate, watch who is foisted on the public as the VP because Joe will be gone before the year is out -- sooner if it is Hillary as Joe will be so depressed by winning that he will commit suicide.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
You're right. In this "war", things move really fast. Biden is already toast. Every appearance is a disaster.

On The View yesterday, he said curing Covid-19 would make problems worse. And last week, "Due to Trump's ineptitude, people will die from this virus who have never died before.".

If Joe is replaced by anyone but Bernie, Bernie's supporters will riot. Joe's supporters really don't care if he's replaced.

edit on 3/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Anyone considered that this Q movement, this Trump/JFK jr takeover and cleansing, "draining of the swamp", riding us through the storm or however you want to paint this, leading us into this brave new world with a spanking new world economy,

anyone ever wonder if maybe this is not necessarily for our own good? Maybe this is just another branch of these "Illuminati", fighting the cabal for power and control?

The power shifts from the vile and disgusting to the false prophet who gains worldwide unquestionable worship for delivering us from the "bad guys".

Iono, I'm getting bored at home, this is entertaining to consider, and I mean, there's no harm in throwing a topic for discussion on the table.

Any take on this?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Since everyone is sharing their tensions and new realities, I’d like to share my biggest concern.

Can I admit something? The more this Corona goes on, the more I feel like we might be experience a con. What if the hiding is to exterminate is— maybe not physically, but at least our way of life?

If you start with the premise that the goal is to destroy the world economy (USA especially), get as many people as possible relying on government handouts for basic living needs, and acclimating people to do what the government tells them, then in that context everything that's been done the last three months makes perfect sense.

If you start with the premise that, if the infection and death numbers we now know after three months of this are accurate, then what's being done makes no sense at all. The numbers don't (and never have) supported the response.
edit on 26-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: apple jack

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Let the madness begin...

www.timesleader.com...

Gerrity’s: Woman coughed all over store, tainting $35k worth of food

March 25, 2020 18
UPDATE 5:14 A.M. HANOVER TWP. — Township police said criminal charges will be filed against a woman who they say “intentionally contaminated produce/meat/merchandise for sale” at Gerrity’s Supermarket on Sans Souci Parkway on Wednesday.

About the 3rd closest supermarket to me. I'm in the country, but still close to the heart of the beast.
edit on 26-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: Death to Tyrants

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok so, you're saying since it was past 17:17 on the clock we wait till the next day for a post i think?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

J, sometime it is just simple times...

If Q had posted a couple of hours earlier than 18:48:53, say 16:00:00, then there would still have been a 17:17 on the 23rd AND the 24th.

Therefore just to hit 17:17 at the second opportunity, would not have been as significant.

Because Q posted AFTER 17:17 on the 23rd, and the next opportunity to hit 17:17 was on the 24th, it is a stronger proof that anons responded at the first opportunity to all tweet at the next 17:17.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join