It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I was just browsing the web and came across
This article. If nothing else with the info that’s coming out it about Durham it seems we are on a precipice of justice,

Obama pal “flipped” in William Barr investigation

Former DOJ sources claim a top former FBI official under the Obama administration is cooperating with Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham,

That makes Bakers “flip” and confession very serious business. Baker may be the missing piece needed to prosecute top Obama officials — bad news for everyone that tried to stop President Donald Trump’s election.

thehornnews.com...

Oh it’s gonna happen yes it is!

Baker may become depressed and kill himself. It happens a lot.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well this could get interesting very fast

Mexican Sinaloa Cartel Has Taken Over a Venezuelan City

The Mexican cartel is staying in a town called Machiques de Perijá under the complacent gaze of Nicolás Maduro's regime

Spanish – The dreaded Sinaloa Cartel, one of the most notorious criminal groups in the world, has found the perfect refuge in Venezuela to operate under the complacent gaze of Nicolás Maduro’s regime.

Mexican Cartels – Venezuela’s Uninvited Guests Here to Stay

Talk of Mexico’s cartels in Venezuela has become commonplace, so much so that one town has been re-baptized after one of the world’s most notorious criminal groups: the Sinaloa Cartel.

In San Felipe, a village near Machiques de Perijá in the northwestern state of Zulia, hearing Mexican accents has become routine. Local residents near the border with Colombia say that the presence of Mexicans is so strong the town has been unofficially renamed Sinaloa.

www.insightcrime.org...

edit on Sat Apr 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They can’t prove it ( even though it’s true)

So they will work their way up to Obama. IMO

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I was just browsing the web and came across
This article. If nothing else with the info that’s coming out it about Durham it seems we are on a precipice of justice,

Obama pal “flipped” in William Barr investigation

Former DOJ sources claim a top former FBI official under the Obama administration is cooperating with Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham,

That makes Bakers “flip” and confession very serious business. Baker may be the missing piece needed to prosecute top Obama officials — bad news for everyone that tried to stop President Donald Trump’s election.

thehornnews.com...

Oh it’s gonna happen yes it is!

Baker may become depressed and kill himself. It happens a lot.

The OAN link that link references was 404'd about a month after that according to the wayback machine. Either OAN walked back the report, or they simply moved it to a new link. Either way a bit odd.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They can’t prove it ( even though it’s true)

So they will work their way up to Obama. IMO

Even if they never touch him legally, at least there would "finally" be a scandal connected to Mr. Tan Suit, and one for the record books at that.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have all my fingers and toes crossed

reply to: RadioRobert

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is early on. In the video of Nunes I posted above he still talks about how to get things into evidence. It must still be a problem

recently a Special Autist claimed he was someone he clearly was not, but did seem rather excited all his cpu' and stuff were taken into evidence according to several pages back. Saw this www.linkedin.com...

Experience
Steinbart Merchant Technologies (SMT)
Co-Founder
Steinbart Merchant Technologies (SMT)
Jun 2014 – Present5 years 11 months

Tempe, Arizona

MISSION-CRITICAL IT SERVICES
SPECIALTIES:
> Point-of-Sale/Data-Capture (POS/DC)
> Desktops & Servers (Back-Office)
> Networking & Cyber-Security
> Digital Signage & Menu Boards
> NVR Video Surveillance

I do not think he was/is q but my thoughts on whom it might be are pretty far out there and lack any evidence to support it. Isn't someone else always inquiring how to introduce evidence at a trial? What a trial I hope it plays on cspan so I can stomach watching it.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good day my fellow sleuthers. I happened across this documentary that came out last night called Out of Shadows. It dives into many of the topics that Q has discussed heavily in the posts on the boards. Some of its main focus points are how Satanism has infiltrated Hollywood. It speaks a lot about Operation Mockingbird and how the C.I.A have had their hands in the content that people consume from music, television and cinema. It has Liz Crokin in it as well as a former big picture stuntman and also a film director. If you have been following the Q movement, then you will more than likely know a lot of what it discusses. However, it is put together very nicely and is the perfect video to redpill some of your friends who may still doubt or call into question the evil atrocities committed by those in power. What's nice about the video is it doesn't really go into talking about Trump and it doesn't even discuss Q. So people aren't really able to easily dismiss this as they tend to do with those two subjects.

Its about an hour and 15 minutes long. I highly suggest watching this and sharing it far and wide. It will lead to more people thinking for themselves and questioning the mainstream narrative. Thus, Resulting in more people joining the Great Awakening. Enjoy The Show!

edit on 11-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: Proof that I don't proof read

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, "Maid Oi Larrfff"

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200411001D

First POTUS tweet of the day, at 11:01:37:

Trump did a deal with Japan. A lot of our product goes to Japan, and we are booming in North Dakota.” Jim on C Span, Washington Journal. Our Trade Deals will be having a big impact on our Country as they kick in!

Whats interesting about this is that the timestamp points to Q137, which is the 3rd of 4 posts of Rothschild owned central banks.

This third post, Q137, includes Japan - has POTUS helped Japan regain control of their central bank?

Equally interesting is that POTUS picture and Banner do not appear!!! The banner is just a dingy dirt brown.
edit on 11-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whoopsie. Cutting deals with the Japanese while freezing out the Chinese. This will cause some baying in Beijing.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In record time, PM Boris Johnson has gone from Intensive Care, to walking about the hospital.

www.bbc.com...

It will be interesting to see if the CURE (the malaria drug) promoted by President Trump was administered.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

"Crazy" people have been saying for decades that the C👁️A is up to no good.

I'm on Year 12 of believing them.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whoopsie. Cutting deals with the Japanese while freezing out the Chinese. This will cause some baying in Beijing.

Cheers

Better the Japanese than the Chinese. The former have a rigorous work ethic. It shows in the quality of their products.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Melinda Gates on our new normal after the coronavirus: 'Our psyches are going to be permanently changed'

THEY'RE COUNTING ON IT.

As for when the world could potentially return to normal? "Nobody really knows the answer to that. It really is when we get a vaccine at scale," which could take around 18 months, Gates said.

Those of us who think logically and do not allow the “herd” mentality to over ride us will be just fine. Not anti-vax but most definitely not this!

One tough-looking dude.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah. I think JFK and Bobby would both concur.

One of the main things on my Q wish list when the dust is all settled and everything is said and done is for this nefarious group of spying perverts to be completely dismantled. I doubt that in the cards but ya never know.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyone with a shred of fortitude will reject their psychological warfare. Melinda's so full of it her eyes are brown.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, folks.

A theme I'm seeing a lot of over the last couple of days is this idea that the DoJ had to wait for the coup plotters to commit new crimes after Trump took office because of these hypothetical secret pardons issued by Obama. I'm not gonna say Obama didn't issue pardons, because it makes total sense he would do exactly that once he realized they had lost and before Trump took office. So instead I'd just like to point out a couple things...

1. They'll go after Obama first, imo. Arresting him first would render any of these hypothetical pardons pointless, opening the door to arresting the rest of them.

2. Wouldn't this also imply that the idea that Obama was born overseas is bogus? If Obama was born in Kenya, all they gotta do is point that out and all of his pardons become worthless.

PFS, one of the stronger arguments against renOgade being revealed as the fraud he is, is that every contract he ever signed would be void. A whole lot of folks would be go-to-war type pissed at the nullification of the contracts. Hence DJT redoing most or all of them quietly.

I would argue the reason for him being the fake president in the first place was this very reason. Nullification held things in check. Reveal him to be a fraud and boom, war, so he had more power then if he was legit oddly enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I'm interested in whats happening with the UK daily press conferences whilst Boris is in hospital...

Rather than the Foreign Secretary MCing them each day, it is rotating around the cabinet; chancellor, foreign secretary home secretary etc.

I'm beginning to wonder whether Boris deliberately took himself out of the day to day government to allow other members of the cabinet to hang themselves... a little like Fauci has done in US briefings.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gates married a man.

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join