It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Seems to be getting out...

ML's 2.1 million followers know now

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
US diplomats involved in trafficking of human blood and pathogens for secret military program

The US Embassy to Tbilisi transports frozen human blood and pathogens as diplomatic cargo for a secret US military program. Internal documents, implicating US diplomats in the transportation of and experimenting on pathogens under diplomatic cover were leaked to me by Georgian insiders. According to these documents, Pentagon scientists have been deployed to the Republic of Georgia and have been given diplomatic immunity to research deadly diseases and biting insects at the Lugar Center – the Pentagon biolaboratory in Georgia’s capital Tbilisi.

Long, detailed piece.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

First time I've seen the video. Time for Fauci to go.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I hope you will wait for us there on the sideline, with a raised (and fully loaded) martini glass in hand, when we disembark? I know you will.

Lol I'll be waiting without a doubt but I don't know about the martini, more than likely, this is how you'll find me 👍

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Actually, the link was from March 4th originating from CDC. But, yea the word is out far and wide now!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would snippet the article, but it's just a series of bulletpoints and I would end up having to quote the entire thing to lay it all out.

Video of "conspiracy" included.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

If the above is true I'd assume she's one of the ones that just got canned. Deep stater it appears.

Seems that way. Constant shenanigans. That video was like watching a movie trailer.

I'll embed it here...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We're being lied to. CBS again.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What's strange is that video, near the beginning, looks to be from the same line of questioning as the video from yesterday showing Birx looking distraught. Maybe it wasn't her grandchild after all and she knew some shenanigans were afoot instead. If that's the case, it looks instead like she is perhaps worried that their little game is about to be exposed? She looks worried as hell.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
That was illegal and he will go to jail soon. ... He is now going to be prosecuted, its just going to take time.

Funny, I wrote that at midnight last night, then all of a sudden word gets out about it the same day. It's like I'm low-key psychic or something...

-

Regarding _GHOST_ it seems they were protecting ATS. Making sure we don't get caught up in Austin's illegal activities. _GHOST_ used the very specific word "fraud" instead of "fake", "larp", or "liar" which implies legal ramifications. Maybe _GHOST_ knew what was coming to Austin.

edit on 7-4-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Fantastic find, PFS!

For Steinfarts, TruthHammer's whole thread on this is really worth watching.

Austin Steinbart arrested.Alleged extortion.Denied release, custody of US Marshall.On my way to film perp walk now. pic.twitter.com/nuFK7hW5By— TruthHammer⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@TruthHammer888) April 7, 2020 ~ Tweeet!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

First time I've seen the video. Time for Fauci to go.

No doubt.
Dude is a snake.

More on troubles for the WHO:

This Sky News Australia article is exposing the WHO's Chinese bias. Apparently the WHO had an internal deliberation on whether or not to recommend travel bans and the "do not recommend travel bans" vote won the day. Afterwards, the WHO releases a glowing statement praising China's handling of the crisis and even recommending that people should indeed travel to China (weird thing to say).

At the time China had over 12,000 confirmed cases of the virus that had spread from human to human, but when later asked about this, they claimed that at that point there was no evidence to human to human transmission -- a clear lie.

www.skynews.com.au...
edit on 7-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

If Q is a LARP, why hasn't Trump denounced him

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Catching up myself, but that was a well-balanced view. I do think the “rescuing the children” posts with no evidence are setting people up for depression if it is false hope. But I don’t think this is all doom and gloom either.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Would you denounce someone that made you look like a God?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

. I do think the “rescuing the children” posts with no evidence are setting people up for depression if it is false hope. 

You think people will be depressed if there aren't thousands of kids being held captive in tunnels around the US? Hmm.

Estimates show something like 25 million slaves being held around the world. In 2018 alone the number of people that went missing into suspected trafficking rings in the US was like 28,000 people.

They're being held somewhere. And I hope that wherever they're being held, they will be rescued.

I won't be upset if they aren't having to rescue kids from tunnels in NYC. I'll be happy.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I will not ignore you PFS ..my lack of participation has been how much rant and space here has been given to that fraud. Reminded me of the Dog & Pony show my team used to have to endure, days gone by. Eyes rolled, ... I think a separate thread for his subject ..AS, should be considered. I didn't spend weeks of my life reading way back not to understand this one. Saw clearly. Now all this is convaluted, I want Q mapping, us remaining exploring, that. You guys kick ass, in your respective views and knowledge. I want to contribute as I can. I would welcome a purification. Thank you.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

So it appears that the answer to my earlier question (will people ignore this too?) appears to be yes. Let's get an updated count on how many posts this fraud has been the subject of now vs one of our known bad guys.

The obvious play is obvious. Steinbart got himself into trouble, and I believe he did this purposefully, meanwhile a certain segment of posters have tried their level best to make sure this guy is tied to Q. Flatly ignoring every single example proving why exactly this guy is a fraud ("billionaire" hires public defender. lol).

Why? So when this dude gets his comeuppance folks can tie the "crazy guy" to the Q movement even though it's very clear that the majority of people here have rejected this guy's claims every step of the way.

This entire sideshow has been absolutely shameful.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'm even more curious why he was in US Marshall custody. Is that normal SOP for such a case?

I remember in one of his earlier videos (I only watched 2-3) he stated he was assigned to a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist he didn't say but way back then that sealed the deal for me, that he is delusional and extremely disturbed.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It’s good boiling it down... good overview list.

If I had to guess it’s more Black Hat plan vs. White Hat preparedness/re-action.

I am certainly convinced attacking the Trump economy was a primary goal followed closely by Gates vaccine mandate. Anything beyond that... hopes and fears for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

10-3-55..David N Brixnor -- Deborah Birx

Merkel Connection?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Trump is giving Fauci enough rope to hang himself. When this is all over his reputation will be destroyed. He’s a Hillary shill.

From: Fauci, Anthony (NIH/NIAID) [E] [mailto:[email protected]]

Saturday, June 02, 2012 05:28

PM Sent: To: Mills, Cheryl D; Quam, Lois E

Subject: Remarks of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton At "A World in Transition: Charting a New Path in Global Health"

Cheryl/Lois: Wow! Very rarely does a speech bring me to tears, but this one did it. Talk about telling it like it is. This was a bases- loaded home run. Please tell the Secretary that I love her more than ever you guys too, of course. Best regards, Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD
Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Building 31, Room 7A-03 31 Center Drive, MSC 2520 National Institutes of Health Bethesda, MD 20892-2520
Phone: (301) 496-2263 FAX: (301) 496-4409
E-mail: afauci

And this one...

Cheryl: Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park. Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her. Warm regards, Tony

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join