It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi rejected bipartisan coronavirus package, holds nation hostage, until she gets her way

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: The2Billies

It is in the country's interest to provide an effective response rather than one that will garner votes.

To do so, you have to take a rational and considered approach. Throwing money at things when the country is already bankrupt isn't the way.

Is all the pork they want to add in, like funding Planned Parenthood, a rational approach?

What the he double toothpicks does that have to do with this?

Funding baby sacrifice to molech on the back of coronavirus relief - devilish wench!
edit on 22-3-2020 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So you didn't pay your bills and want some free money?? But hate Your President.

edit on 22-3-2020 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: underwerks
Probably has more to do with Mitch Mconnell than Trump. That guy is the epitome of everything that’s ever been wrong with our government.

If it wasn’t for tribal loyalty he’d have been tarred and feathered and dropped off in the woods somewhere outside of Pikeville a long time ago.

And Pelosi isn't, she has been at the top of the heap over a couple of economic problems and nobody seem to want to throw poop at her wall.
Dont get me wrong I wish Mitch would retire, because he is a big part of the problem and needs to be gone with every other clown that's spent decades in DC.

I used to teach PSY and "womb to tomb" in Univ for many years. No one over the age of 80 should be allowed anywhere near holding a very important Federal position of power.

Cognition definitely declines after age 80, no disputing this. Look at all the articles on her "gaffs" the last few years. It is quite clear her cognition is not all there.

She just wants to go out with a legacy of total destruction of Trump and complete annihilation of conservative thought, and conservative citizens, in the entire US. That is her sole focus and has been for 3 years. To the glee of Russia and China who benefit from the corrosive partisanship that has been the US for the past 4 years. Russia and China want the US to destroy itself from within and Pelosi is doing her best to make that happen, out of sheer spite.

At least that is how it looks to me and millions upon millions of US citizens. She is helping the Democratic Party as much as AOC is, funny thing is AOC is more rational with better cognition than Nancy these days.

You watch, her package will be full of pork that has zero to do with a relief effort for US citizens, like funding Planned Parenthood, and infrastructure building projects in Democratic Congressional districts.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird

It is in the country's interest to provide an effective response rather than one that will garner votes.

To do so, you have to take a rational and considered approach. Throwing money at things when the country is already bankrupt isn't the way.

Cute.

No giving money to pet projects, while withholding as long as possible relief from people who need it now.

Is all the pork they want to add in, like funding Planned Parenthood, a rational approach?

Funding baby sacrifice to molech on the back of coronavirus relief - devilish wench!

Nope - funding a pet project - while with holding relief from people who are unemployed and need it now. Wicked, downright evil.

edit on 3/22/20 by The2Billies because: added answer

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Why, you offering Warbucks?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

She just wants to go out with a legacy of total destruction of Trump and complete annihilation of conservative thought, and conservative citizens

I think you are absolutely right. Pelosi seems to have turned into the proverbial mean old lady, full of hate and vindictiveness. I have noticed when she talks about the Senate (who are majority Republicans), she says "Senate" with a nasty venomous tone.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Troll trigger removal service
edit on 22-3-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
If McConnell’s ahemm, package, is the same as its been, as I've been reading then yeah, it needs to be changed because a lot of people are being left out. Does something need to be passed? YES!!!! Now's not the time to play politics...but his package craps on a lot of poor people.

And it can be added to. Instead hold up relief that is in the bill? Really?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Re: www.foxnews.com...

Wrong. The coming civil unrest and increase in criminal activities, will fall squarely on Nancy Pelosi's evil shoulders.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird

Cute.

No giving money to pet projects, while withholding as long as possible relief from people who need it now.

Nope - funding a pet project - while with holding relief from people who are unemployed and need it now. Wicked, downright evil.

I heard a list a couple of hours ago of what Pelosi wants to add to the. It is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If it wasn’t for tribal loyalty he’d have been tarred and feathered and dropped off in the woods

If the shooting ever starts, I would hope every living elected official (current or former) faces the described music.

I cannot believe they crashed the world economy over COVID-19. There's something bigger in play just outside the camera angle. If they take my life savings, I'm not planning to roll over and show them my belly.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yeah that sounds great. Let's not get it right the first time and screw over folks who need it. You think they're really gonna go back and "fix" it after it's passed? Foolish thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Democrats want to add changes in existing legislation to the package, like strengthening Union requirements and increasing Social Security benefits. Stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Procedural Senate vote fails to move ahead with stimulus amid Democratic opposition
From CNN’s Clare Foran and Ted Barrett

A key procedural vote to advance a massive stimulus package failed Sunday afternoon as Senate Democrats lined up against it.

The vote was 47-47. Lawmakers needed to clear a 60-vote threshold to succeed.

Democrats have been expressing concerns over the legislation as it stands throughout the day as talks continue and the vote, originally set for 3 p.m. ET, was delayed until 6 p.m. as Democrats dug in against it and to allow for more time for negotiations.

A final bipartisan deal to respond to the devastating toll the spread of coronavirus has not yet been reached, but talks are expected to continue.

Senators were voting instead on a shell bill that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is using as a placeholder until a final deal is reached.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

lay out the way forward. I want to see a #ing detailed plan from you. Give us a step by step program of what to do, or perhaps you should shut the # up.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
me…. I am prepping for a 8 to 12 week lockdown at this time... at least making my list of supplies to augment my Isolation-Rations already on hand

I think the 15 day period is up very soon
and the emergency teams will allow for 1 week of grocery store visits for categories of people to buy supplies before the 'lockdown' extension kicks in

all the brick & mortar groceries ~in myrtle beach SC~ already announced the Seniors-Only hours starting 23 March thru 31 March--
-(out until 16-18 April as possible)

so that might be a clue as to a forced 8-12 week lockdown extension

Pelosi holding up the issuing of emergency/stimulus checks with her self styled relief package might make-or-cause extreme hardships for many who never prepped at All

we will listen for the clues from the aministration
edit on nd31158492027322372020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on nd31158492053522422020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I hate to sound selfish but ironically the fight over the stimulus might make it so that I actually get one and avoid hardship. No opinion on that of course, just so happens to be the way it is for my situation.

I don't think martial law style lockdowns will happen, just increasingly aggressive stay at home orders which will always allow people to go out for essential services by their own free will/peril. In big cities and the hardest hit areas that could be different but I'm talking about the majority of the country, geographically at least.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Sunday that she has decided to move forward with her own emergency coronavirus relief package. Pelosi spokes just hours before the Senate was scheduled to take a procedural vote that would lead towards a final vote on a bipartisan economic relief package. The bill would provide economic relief after the coronavirus epidemic ravaged the country’s economy.

Pelosi said that Republicans and Democrats are still “talking” but that there is no need to meet McConnell’s Monday deadline for a Senate vote on the coronavirus package.

Sat night Mcconell threw the Democrats out of the process. Seems they are not in favor of a secret $500 Billion fund with no disclosure or oversight. Are you in favor of that?

If you are waiting for the relief package if you are unemployed, remember it is the DEMOCRATS and in particular Nancy Pelosi holding your help hostage.

Politico reported Sunday that “it’s not clear how Pelosi’s plan would work — committee chairs have been frenetically compiling ideas for a legislative package, but are not yet ready for legislative text.”

An 80 year old woman who when seen talking off script comes off like someone with alzheimers is now holding the entire economy hostage.
townhall.com...
100percentfedup.com...
madworldnews.com...
www.lifezette.com...

Why?

Because she hates Trump, she hates conservatives, she hates the 60+ million US citizens who voted for Trump. There appears to be no higher goal for her than destroying each and every single conservative including Trump in the US. At least that is the way she has behaved over the past 3 years. This is what is tearing the nation in two and pitting citizen against citizen, rather than uniting in a time of crisis. Making Russia and China very very happy I am sure, exactly what Russia wants and playing right into Putin's had to destroy the US from within.

She would rather see the nation go into the tank than see Trump succeed at anything.

Looks like, much like the wicked witches of Disney, she doesn't care who dies, who can't eat because they lost their job, who gets booted from their apartment because they can't pay the rent because they lost their job : or who she hurts to punish the person she hates with such a passion (Trump) that her mind can process nothing else.

Sat night McConnell threw the Democrats out of the process. Seems they are not in favor of a secret $500 Billion fund with no disclosure or oversight. Are you in favor of that?
edit on 22-3-2020 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Update. Democrats are staying true to form. They don't give a damn about you or me except at election time... and that too is false empathy.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Update. Democrats are staying true to form. They don't give a damn about you or me except at election time... and that too is false empathy.

thehill.com...

Are in favor of the $500 billion secret fund?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join