It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our enemies will all attack when we (the USA) are most crippled by the virus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

For most of my wife's life, she kept having reoccurring nightmares about surviving in a post apocalyptic world

My mother and I have had the same dream.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don’t see any logical reason for anyone to attack the U.S. or any other country during this pandemic, but I rarely see a reason for a war.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it. Can't trust anyone these day's.

No matter what the scenario, I have faith the American people will unite and turn back to the Good God Almighty, and in the end, we will prevail.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Our military might will be the last thing to fail. I don't expect any direct military attacks on the US in the near future.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

None of those countries have the logistical capability to attack the US mainland, short of ballistic missiles or limited air launched cruise missiles. They could hit bases in their regions with large attacks, but that wouldn't even come close to crippling or destroying the US.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Various independent researchers have gone over it repeatedly and have said there's zero evidence of a lab making or altering it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

None of those countries have the logistical capability to attack the US mainland, short of ballistic missiles or limited air launched cruise missiles. They could hit bases in their regions with large attacks, but that wouldn't even come close to crippling or destroying the US.

Reality really doesn't matter to these folks that think WW3 is starting next week, every week.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

This simply is not true.
Right now 32,000 Americans including senior politicians have a virus that originated in China that could kill them.
Put aside whether China (or someone else) did this on purpose, it is clear that they COULD do this quite easily if they so chose to do so.
edit on 22/3/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Can we agree to a wager? I’ll even give you 10-1 odds.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No, they really can't. It doesn't matter how many people are sick. Militaries and wars are run on logistics. They don't have the tanker or carrier capabilities to get fighters and bombers to the US mainland in large enough numbers, and then support them. They don't have enough airlift to get large numbers of troops, equipment, and supplies to the US mainland quickly. We have one of the larger airlift and sealift capabilities, and it took months to move enough equipment to take on Iraq and Afghanistan. And that was with safe areas to stage from.

None of those countries would have large safe areas they could unload equipment into and get it ready to use. You can't just roll it onto ships and then off at the other end and straight into battle. Even if they could stage somewhere, there are 32,000 people sick. And no large units that wouldn't be available if something came at us. You think just because they're sick units wouldn't still jump into a fight defending the US mainland?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How would China, N. Korea, etc. attack us (and win) militarily?
I don’t see it happening, at least not in the foreseeable future.

My prediction is that Trump will be re-elected, which will lead to a significant amount of manufacturing coming back from China and
a large majority of Americans will support measures to help this happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
Think not? The U.S. could be totally destroyed at any moment. The virus is due to hit our military and the Pentagon much more when the outbreak spikes.

China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea all have an opportunity when the U.S. is weakened by the virus. The virus is the first wave of the attack. It had to have global casualties in order for the second wave to work just against the U.S.

You heard it here first.

The actual only thing I read here first is the focus on the little country of the US mentioned as discussion starter in that theory. But even that is not surprising at all.

The rest, meh, that is expected for a few decades now.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Some basic numbers to consider. Not counting the Federal Military, State National Guard or Law Enforcement Officers at the Federal, State, County and Local levels...but just the civilian owned firearms there is an estimated privately held 340 million firearms in this country. Enough for every man, woman, child and current fetus in the womb despite immigration status to have one. And again, just counting the privately owned stock and not the other, enough ammo to fire 1000 rounds through every single firearm.

The entire world combined could not raise a cohesive Invasion force and bring it here to defeat such heavy odds. Especially if the People and the US Government were on the same side in such a conflict and could unleash that professional firepower.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Some basic numbers to consider. Not counting the Federal Military, State National Guard or Law Enforcement Officers at the Federal, State, County and Local levels...but just the civilian owned firearms there is an estimated privately held 340 million firearms in this country. Enough for every man, woman, child and current fetus in the womb despite immigration status to have one. And again, just counting the privately owned stock and not the other, enough ammo to fire 1000 rounds through every single firearm.

The entire world combined could not raise a cohesive Invasion force and bring it here to defeat such heavy odds. Especially if the People and the US Government were on the same side in such a conflict and could unleash that professional firepower.

Exactly!

“An American with a rifle behind every blade of grass”.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Don't forget the one thing we all ( the world ) has to prevent this...

M.A.D.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Canadians!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
How would China, N. Korea, etc. attack us (and win) militarily?
I don’t see it happening, at least not in the foreseeable future.

My prediction is that Trump will be re-elected, which will lead to a significant amount of manufacturing coming back from China and
a large majority of Americans will support measures to help this happen.

^^THIS. We are going toneed massive policy change/implementation to spur it on, but a massive reinvigoration of the US economy (and other nations' own economies) is what will allow us to rebuild in the aftermath of this.

Continue to trade - trade for certain things - but on an even playing field. If a widget costs $2 to make in the US and sells for $3, but costs $0.05 to make in China, slap a $2.95 tarriff on it. If its better quality, people will be willing to pay $4 for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

And for those that think China is 'crippled'? Not on your life.
China has eliminated all their 'old people' and thus, all the resources that would have gone to them is now going to the military and 'essential workers'.

If you think 4,000 deaths..hell, lets make it 40,000, if you think that got rid of the "old people" you are in for 1 helluva surprise.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have had these for so long. The zombie thing. I think that’s what this is. I think this Coronavirus turns people into zombies... the only way they can weed it out is to ask us to stay apart. Do they not know how to wash their hands? Does that define us?

A person in my state was complaining because someone who was acting like they were on drugs actively went out of their way to spit on them. 🤢

I don’t know what to think, except us humans are a parasite on the earth, the earth has had enough and spat out a virus for us to have. It should have been crushed immediately it was found, but humans were too arrogant and thought they could outsmart it. I’m sorry but I think it’s too late, this could be the big reset we need to give us our humanity back.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: visitedbythem
We are on the phone with a Navy officer right now. Family member. He said it was made in lab

A lab in the USA and passed to China, I'd wager.

Possibly stolen from Canada. Thats what he suggested

That makes the most sense. The chinese expelled from that Canadian lab and the Harvard professor I knew were linked to this, especially after learning how much tech they've been stealing. Leave it to the Chinese to be the biggest thieves of the world and screw it all up.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0010699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join