It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our enemies will all attack when we (the USA) are most crippled by the virus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Think not? The U.S. could be totally destroyed at any moment. The virus is due to hit our military and the Pentagon much more when the outbreak spikes.

China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea all have an opportunity when the U.S. is weakened by the virus. The virus is the first wave of the attack. It had to have global casualties in order for the second wave to work just against the U.S.

You heard it here first.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That would be true, if they all weren't already so crippled.

Only flaw in your theory.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

No one is sick on our Nuclear submarines

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Russia has missiles in Cuba, China now threatening to attack our ships if they sail freedom of navigation through the islands with lasers and electronic warfare, NK busting out their missiles again, Iran fighting a three front war in the middle East against the trinity of Abraham (Israel, USA, and Saudi Arabia), Turkey is All over the place from north Africa And the nile to the Arabian peninsula.

I'm sure everything will be ok.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
One has to question whether the US and the West in general are already under attack with biological warfare.
China had been struggling and must have come to the realisation that in a tariff war they were going to lose big.
Then the virus... it may well have been designed to take out the US govt.

edit on 22/3/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
Think not? The U.S. could be totally destroyed at any moment. The virus is due to hit our military and the Pentagon much more when the outbreak spikes.

China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea all have an opportunity when the U.S. is weakened by the virus. The virus is the first wave of the attack. It had to have global casualties in order for the second wave to work just against the U.S.

You heard it here first.

I sleep well when our boomers are at sea. An attack on the USA would be suicidal.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We are on the phone with a Navy officer right now. Family member. He said it was made in lab

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
We are on the phone with a Navy officer right now. Family member. He said it was made in lab

A lab in the USA and passed to China, I'd wager.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Possibly stolen from Canada. Thats what he suggested

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Sure, a bunch of people stuck home with firearms wont think of getting itchy trigger fingers at this point in history....

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

For most of my wife's life, she kept having reoccurring nightmares about surviving in a post apocalyptic world, complete with people being crappy to each other and others being messed up(like zombies, but not quite) due to a virus and radiation. What's really disturbing her lately is that she even knows how it all built up in her dreams, and everything going on in our world is pretty much exactly that. The final step is what you're saying right here, alongside a reply like this:

No one is sick on our Nuclear submarines

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Remember what FDR said in his first inaugural address:

So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

historymatters.gmu.edu...

I recommend reading the entire address. The site also includes audio if you are so inclined.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The question then becomes .. who was funding the development? I think I know where the road would lead.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The question then becomes .. who was funding the development? I think I know where the road would lead.

China?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

China?

No. I suspect that was a stop on the journey.
My line of thinking, not confirmed, is that China's infiltration into US institutions and Govt played a role here.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

China?

My line of thinking, not confirmed, is that China's infiltration into US institutions and Govt played a role here.

That would be a act of war though, right? Unless they are all in on it together like NWO or something. A secret society perhaps.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

China?

That would be a act of war though, right? Unless they are all in on it together like NWO or something. A secret society perhaps.

I think more people than just the Chinese govt conspired to plan and execute this plague.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why would they need an attack against the US.

I just read this;

Fed's Bullard Warns Unemployment May Soar To 30%, GDP Crash 50% In Q2
www.bloomberg.com...

They already spending about 1.3 trillion more then they have in income. With an 50% GDP crash... and with all these trillions they pump in the economy right now.. this goes only 1 way..

So the ''enemy'' don't need an attack, just an economical implosion in the US is enough damage.

When U.S.S.R's economy crashed, the US didn't attack Russia, the war was won already.

That said if the US economy really implodes, I'm more afraid that the US will start some big war.
edit on 22-3-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yep.
And it will be China.
And for those that think China is 'crippled'? Not on your life.
China has eliminated all their 'old people' and thus, all the resources that would have gone to them is now going to the military and 'essential workers'.

I've said for years - China COVERTS the USA. Just take a look at how much of the USA China OWNS.

How dependent on China the USA truly is.

And what China covets? They will not destroy.

Nope - they'll just let us wipe ourselves out internally and step right in and take what they will.

Not like they haven't done it in part already.

Where we stand right now? America will never be the same.

Stay Well All.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
an anti virus will beat an nuke !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join