It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It will go well beyond big deal.

I really hope that is what all of this is about. Pretty sad that is the best I can hope for.

Things are changing fast and much will never be the same.

I agree, this is world changing, not sure we will like what emerges from the ashes.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The Justinian, pandemic is similar to how this is starting. Panic signs of civil and economical collapse rise in religion idealism’s etc. also pandemonium.

I don’t think there is some other kind of hidden agenda here. 🤷‍♂️ PANDEMICS are a big deal. Read up on history folks, this is not the first time a pandemic has hit humans.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: vonclod I was thinking its a test for something else to happen in 5 to 10 years. this is the beta test so to speak

Test or not, you can be sure "they" are tracking how this plays out, how much will we accept/take.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

i saying 3 months for the lockdown

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

not a bad guess. Im guessing it will be till the end of april.

I'm guessing Marshall law will last a lot longer though.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: vonclod I was thinking its a test for something else to happen in 5 to 10 years. this is the beta test so to speak

Test or not, you can be sure "they" are tracking how this plays out, how much will we accept/take.

Exactly. The data is forthcoming no matter what. You can bet some nasty folks are analyzing and salivating over it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

yep, my thoughts. they won't push it to far and it the whole world goes on lockdown it will last 3/4 months then we will start getting back to normal. but I'm worried for the next 10years as they'll say "we did this before we can do it again"

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

The Justinian, pandemic is similar to how this is starting. Panic signs of civil and economical collapse rise in religion idealism’s etc. also pandemonium.

That was the Black Death. I hope this is a little different.

I would understand shutting everything down if we were talking about The Plague or an Ebola pandemic.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
None of this makes any sense. Look at what the world is doing.

I can not believe the whole world is crashing the global economy because of this virus. I understand the hospitals will be overrun and that will be a big deal.

There have got to be better ways to fight this virus than just shutting down the global economy. Like testing and isolating anyone who is sick or at risk.

There must be something else going on. I see two choices:

1. There is something very bad about this virus that has not been made public.

2. Something bigger than the virus is going on. Some kind of event or operation.

Why is Pence leading the fight against this virus and not Trump? Trump must be doing something more important IMO.

The whole world is shutting down! That is not because of this virus as we know it, it just can't be IMO.

They cant just test and isolate all those who are sick and feel sick.

The virus has a 14+ day incubation period and can shed almost instantly.

People can walk around seemingly completely healthy for WEEKS.. not knowing they have it and be spreading it during that time.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The MSM is making it VERY clear that Trump is making all the wrong decisions, and we would have been much better off with a seasoned politician like Joe Biden at the helm, More and more people area beginning to agree every day.
No one is interested in knowing whether Biden is corrupt to the core, or that he would rebuild relations with China and keep growing US dependence on them.

The 'no viable' democratic candidate seems to be swiftly changing. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

They cant just test and isolate all those who are sick and feel sick.

The virus has a 14+ day incubation period and can shed almost instantly.

People can walk around seemingly completely healthy for WEEKS.. not knowing they have it and be spreading it during that time.

That is why you isolate people that are at high risk. Let them stay home and be safe while the economy grinds on.

edit on 22-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

🤦‍♂️ How it started and was reacted to. Ahem our healthcare system decades later will prevent this from being a Black Death. Covid back in ancient times coulda been a Black Death. Oh just nevermind. 🤣

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DietWoke
Guaranteed!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What? You mean I might not be personally saving humanity by lying on my sofa and binge watching "This is US", after all?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The MSM is making it VERY clear that Trump is making all the wrong decisions, and we would have been much better off with a seasoned politician like Joe Biden at the helm, More and more people area beginning to agree every day.
No one is interested in knowing whether Biden is corrupt to the core, or that he would rebuild relations with China and keep growing US dependence on them.

The 'no viable' democratic candidate seems to be swiftly changing. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

The President holds all the cards Biden doesn't know what game he's playing. Americans will win this

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

With Most People stuck at Home in a Self Quarantine , there are No " Eyes and Ears " in the Streets to see what is Really going on . A Perfect time for Government Covert Activities ..............

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It definitely feels like there are multiple things going on.

The economy didn't need to crash. I don't get why we can't have a pause or stasis period. No debts incurred, bills due. Then bail out small business and individuals. Nor corporations unless they contributed to fighting CV19.

Things that make me go "hmmmm..." are:

- How quiet Russia is.
- The rando Russia/Saudi oil thing
- Saudis in general.
- China stats
- Where is Jared Kushner, he solves everything, right?
- The world's most unhealthy leader, DJT, seemingly being in perfect health.
- The utter radio silence from CDC
- The no masks, no PPEs, med and ventilator shortages. (I mean there have been countless pandemic drills by every hospital since the H1N1 scare)

edit on 3/22/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just another convenient way to swindle more wealth from Americans. Never let a good crisis go to waste. A lot of wealthy people stand to gain from this.

Just think, after the pandemic passes and people get back to work, a lot of corporations may use this as a talking point to speed up automation and AI. Machines don't get sick, are cheap to run, and don't demand compensation.

A great wealth transfer is occurring right before your very eyes, and I don't just mean monetary wealth, there is a lot at stake.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I am suspicious but being careful.

Right now I lean toward the governments know more about this virus. Something they don't want to tell us.
Their actions suggest ether it's really bad or they are making a power grab.

I say just to be safe we don't give them to much power.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I will say this is the first time in my life It really feels like a psyop. something just doesn't feel right or awkward and I haven't been able to shake it since it started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join