It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins: People who overcame SARS-CoV-2 can help to heal others! ** BREAKING ** Corona

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: rickymouse

Sounds good. What are your vitamin D levels?

My D levels were 9.4 (8.5-10.1) in the normal range.. According to a gene app, my genetics will always show lower levels because I supposedly convert vitamin D very well. That does not mean it will always be that way, but my D levels were not flagged as bad.

I also eat quite a bit of potatoes and potatoes, like other root veggies and nightshade veggies, contain the active hormone of vitamin D...Calcitriol. That hormone is created during the kidney conversion. If anything my calcitriol level is really high, they do not test for that level unless you are having kidney dialisis or are have kidney disease so I am assuming it is high. I get the symptoms of too much calcitriol in the system....calcium crystals in the tendons and joints, and also my calcium levels were high, but still within the normal range. I tried vitamin D and calcium supplements twenty years ago, felt great till I started getting bumps on multiple joints and a few of my joints were seizing up. The doctor told me to quit taking them because my body was packing them away like a chipmunk stores nuts. I quit and they eventually went away within a year or so. My brother took vitamin D and calcium and his spondylitis took off and fused his lower back to his hips. I tried to warn him, but he was convinced that because he felt so good, they wouldn't give him any problems. Nobody listens when I warn them, not even my brother. No supplements for us anymore, my sister had super big joints and bones and she drank lots of milk and ate high calcium foods and that is what triggered her RA I think. We also have some giantism history in our family tree, Big Louis Moilanen was my grandmothers cousin I think..

If you have autoimmune issues, sometimes too much calcium can cause problems. So can neuroexcitants, like aluminum in baking powder and pickles.
edit on 22-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: BlueJacket

There is precedent...I read a study in re: cannabinoids. Where chickens fed a diet rich in cannabinoids passed a 1/4 gram of de carbed cannabinoids once cooked.

Hmmm. many plant based stuff has cannabinoids in it. So, if the chicken scrounges out in the grass, their meat can help reduce pain? I wonder if that chemistry is passed in the egg also, it would probably be in the yolk if it is.

Grass contains '___'.

Make of that what you will.

I'm talking about grass and weeds in the yard....
See what you mean

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

There is precedent...I read a study in re: cannabinoids. Where chickens fed a diet rich in cannabinoids passed a 1/4 gram of de carbed cannabinoids once cooked.

Hmmm. many plant based stuff has cannabinoids in it. So, if the chicken scrounges out in the grass, their meat can help reduce pain? I wonder if that chemistry is passed in the egg also, it would probably be in the yolk if it is.
actually it was the egg tested in the study. My bad for not mentioning that.

Cannabinoid receptors being lipid based, I suspect the fat, connective tissue and bones to be highest in regards the bird.

So, endocanibinoids are in a lot of the weeds in a yard, just not in high enough amounts as in the cannabis family. So, could that be why the eggs we get where the chickens run around the yard all day long, eating bugs and ticks, and eating weeds, taste so great? Remember, those chickens eat ticks, so every egg has antigens in it for lyme disease if the ticks have lyme disease. Those antigens stimulate our body to fight lyme disease.
endocannabinoids are different from plant derived cannabinoids. Endocannabinoids are Anandamide and 2AG (2arachiodonylglycerol). Thats where CBD gains its fame..as it upregulates anandamide. Presently, as of January 2020 anyway...we have discovered 116 cannabinoids, but frankly, I think the ECS is still mostly misunderstood, I consider it a environmentally driven system that compliments the endocrine system.

In the end, yes chicken eats tick, I eat egg...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Thats awesome. Good to hear we are seeing solutions start to converge onto affected areas.

The vaccine will take time so this is good news for sure.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

actually it was the egg tested in the study. My bad for not mentioning that.

Cannabinoid receptors being lipid based, I suspect the fat, connective tissue and bones to be highest in regards the bird.

So, endocanibinoids are in a lot of the weeds in a yard, just not in high enough amounts as in the cannabis family. So, could that be why the eggs we get where the chickens run around the yard all day long, eating bugs and ticks, and eating weeds, taste so great? Remember, those chickens eat ticks, so every egg has antigens in it for lyme disease if the ticks have lyme disease. Those antigens stimulate our body to fight lyme disease.
endocannabinoids are different from plant derived cannabinoids. Endocannabinoids are Anandamide and 2AG (2arachiodonylglycerol). Thats where CBD gains its fame..as it upregulates anandamide. Presently, as of January 2020 anyway...we have discovered 116 cannabinoids, but frankly, I think the ECS is still mostly misunderstood, I consider it a environmentally driven system that compliments the endocrine system.

In the end, yes chicken eats tick, I eat egg...

Oops, I should have put cannibinoids, they are what is in plants, they actually work by attaching to the endocanibinoid recptors on the cells, the same receptors that endocannibinoids attach too. Green tea actually assists in attachment of endocannibinoids and cannibinoids to those receptors, and stuff like ginger blocks the attachment. cannibinoids have a dampening or dumbing down effect, while chemicals like gingerol have a nootropic effect increasing signal and boosting cognition in the brain cells.

I just put the wrong word in there, sorry for the mess up. Since you seem to know some stuff about this, do you feel the cannabinoids in the plants in the yards would accumulate in the yolk and actually have some of the pain dampening effect of hemp cannibinoids.

I must have typed endocannabinoids four times when I wrote that, I had to keep changing them to cannibinoids, I should go sleep already. Trying to type too fast when I am tired.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: FyreByrd

There was nothing bigoted in my post. Common sense. If we take anything like that from China, it should be tested, retested, then tested again.

Why should it be any more then any thing coming from - say - the UK or....?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I figured it was probably an error, you tend to be very knowledgable.

Yes, cannabinoids from whichever source will pass through to eggs. Theres a study we have referenced at work, Ill have to dig around.

Everything seems to dock on cb1 and cb2, ecdysterols, various metabolites, I believe you are getting many of these compounds via the egg, and getting additional absorption via the phospholipids.

Studies are needed, but theres a number of examples of humans conceiving of passing nutrients from one article to another. Geoponika is a fascinating book on Roman growing techniques. They would cut open grape vines, pack them with more bitter medicinal herbs, that in turn affected the resulting wines properties. Loads of animal/plant combinations too. Interesting read.

Now Im way off topic, sorry OP
edit on 23-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How is this news?

It is called passive immunity.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I am not sure what unit it is that were used for the vitamin D levels.
The recommendation I saw was that one should try to reach levels of 60 ng/mL to 80 ng/mL.
But if you convert vitamin D very well you are in a good position anway!

Personally I find this link a useful collection of things one can do to be better prepared:
Coronavirus Resource Page

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Oops, when I edited it II stuck the Calcium levels in there. I just had the level range of the vitamin D shown on line which showed it like a little less than the middle of the range, so I checked the paper they sent me and I took the calcium level figures. I went through the papers they sent and there is no vitamin D level on those papers, the D level info must have come in later after the mailing, On line I was close to the middle of the normal range. I did not see a number on the online site, so I just got that normal markerrange graph. None of the online ones have the range in them and some do not have anything but an < or > and a minimum or maximum bar. It was not flagged as low. The online one does not give as much info as the copies they send you. I could probably get a copy of the vitamin D level when I go to the doctors office at the hospital next time, but I would be a fool to go there now if I am not sick.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Ah, I see :-) Sure, just make sure you get enough sunlight. That should get you in the upper quarter of the range. Or in your special case as an excellent vitamin converter you are probably all set anyway!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Ah, I see :-) Sure, just make sure you get enough sunlight. That should get you in the upper quarter of the range. Or in your special case as an excellent vitamin converter you are probably all set anyway!

My wife takes Vitamin D3 supplements, she had low D levels, but her calcium was low too at that time. She was on a diet, she avoided bananas and potatoes, her potassium levels were below normal and her heart was acting weird. No problem anymore, she started eating potatoes and eats bananas again.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Your wife did well! A good example how a balanced nutrition can solve health problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join