It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trend of These times is on a Trajectory ooo but not What We See Right Now Exactly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
what we see now is not the trouble....it's the aiming point, if you will. the trend is towards NWO interests. That's what i'm spouting.

Right now it's a toss up for cardiac headlines about economies and a viromaniac....but it's a dead ringer for Scriptural Broadcasts from long ago. Let's not notice....not yet.

so, what ya say...no need to figure or fret.....it was broadcast 2200 years ago. Hey, we need the pope to step up and demand a one world religion, heck, he already has minions sworn to his pamphlet addressed to each and all groups of belief. The pamphlet is pretty...but my timeline for the pope...

My timeline shuts down and you won't have to be bothered by my outrageous posts, after May 14....I need the pope with a lower case p to sell the global brothers and sisters on this one religion, that is instrumental for the NWO to have one church. May 14 would good for me...we need one bank and one leader .....Obama is the choice. Let's elect him as head of the U. N. for 7 years please.

this trend is leading us to that end.....you know all the nwo details in the Bible. did you know the Bible says more about us being in this trend trajectory...this end time...more than the Gospel...maybe a fairy tale huh....

what we see exactly is the HELLBOUND TRAIN of the nwo ....it's placard on the front....OBLIVION EXPRESS
edit on 22-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 22-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
if we get a speech from the imminence front, which is a put on, it's a put on....imminence front, imminence front, it's a put on

on May 14....cover yourself men.....women...duck and cover....persons of integrity...run like goddamn bastards

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Just think, this virus takes out the older generation and leaves the hand out generation that will follow the government blindly giving up there rights and you just might be onto something

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Jesus never preched a message of hell or condemnation, He preached love and hope. Christs disciples as well, love and hope, the joy of the faith in Christ

Maybe a bit of balance GJ, occasionally please

And your timeline, I don't see your reasoning.

new topics

top topics

join