It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simplifying Covid 19 for a better understanding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ATS'ers: I am ill myself today (1st Responder) but I hope you will find the info simple to understand. With so much info and dis-info, its getting mixed up out there. Comment or expound if you like. Stay well friends.

[url=http://][url=https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/03/13/what-coronavirus-does-body-covid-19-infection-process-symptoms/5009057002/...[/url ]

What does the coronavirus do to your body? Everything to know about the infection process

A visual guide of coronavirus infection, symptoms of COVID-19 and the effects of the virus inside the body, in graphics
Javier Zarracina, and Adrianna Rodriguez, USA TODAY
Updated 1:00 p.m. EDT Mar. 16, 2020

"As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads across the U.S. – canceling major events, closing schools, upending the stock market and disrupting travel and normal life – Americans are taking precautions against the new coronavirus that causes the disease sickening and killing thousands worldwide.

The World Health Organization and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advise the public be watchful for fever, dry cough and shortness of breath, symptoms that follow contraction of the new coronavirus known as SARS-CoV-2.

From infection, it takes approximately five to 12 days for symptoms to appear. Here's a step-by-step look at what happens inside the body when it takes hold.

Coronavirus infection

According to the CDC, the virus can spread person-to-person within 6 feet through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

It’s also possible for the virus to remain on a surface or object, be transferred by touch and enter the body through the mouth, nose or eyes...(CONT at LINK)"

edit on 22-3-2020 by mysterioustranger because: Geez...Im goin back to bed.....SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY LINK ? Thank you

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let me try. www.usatoday.com...

Good article. With all the craziness going around, it's important for people to brush up on the facts about the virus itself.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds
Let me try. www.usatoday.com...

Good article. With all the craziness going around, it's important for people to brush up on the facts about the virus itself.

Thanks for fixing that. Well, Im sick, but ok. Us emergency guys have spit, blood, guts, urine, feces and hacking in our faces all day everyday.

So, Im at risk, with cold, layin low. Please take care

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Dang. My best wishes go out to you for a speedy recovery. And here's hoping no C-19 for you.

top topics

join