It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Indentifies Big Government Shills

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You cant drive mary?

Dont blame the govt for your laziness.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I wonder does it hurt to let the government put their fist up the (SNIP) and walk and talk them like the (SNIP) puppets they are.
edit on 22-3-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
You cant drive mary?

Yip-yip.

To California from New Jersey? Yeah, I'll get right on it. By the time I get there maybe the shutdown will have ended.

Stoolie logic, priceless.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
I wonder does it hurt to let the government put their fist up the (SNIP) and walk and talk them like a (SNIP) puppets they are.

Huh?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh so the truth emerges
You are inconvenienced
Oh the humanity

Your inalienable right to not be inconvenienced has been violated....

He haw

edit on 22/3/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh so the truth emerges
You are inconvenienced
Oh the humanity

Your inalienable right to not be inconvenienced has been violated....

Yip-yip.

Yeah, having your employment curtailed is just an 'inconvenience'. You're like the Baghdad Bob of this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lol
You sit on a throne of lies.

Sorry your job is shut down
Not a violation of the constitution

He haw

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sorry your job is shut down

Yip-yip.

Oh, no, I'm totally making up the California shutdown. It's not real. Reeeeeeeeeee.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For all the times I've had the conservatives, of any party flavor, on this site try to call me a leftie libtard, I'll concede that I lean toward a few policies for people that should be seen as rewarding reasons to invest in the country with your taxes, rather than straight up handouts. This thread is not the time or place to debate them, though.

However.

Not once have I ever said shut down everything and just put people on the government tit to pay for themselves instead. It seems like a hell of a lot of RINOs suddenly shed the ethics they club others with while claiming superiority and are all in favor of that, as opposed to sucking it up and going back to work.

My husband's job is in the medical industry, so we don't have to worry about income. but all of our neighbors save for the nurse do. A lot of his coworkers still do, because their spouses, roommates can't go to work. This s# is as alien as it gets, not American. I don't mean "outer space & little green men invading us" alien, I don't mean "foreign policies & cultures" alien, I mean just alien. It's not the American way at all, and damn sure isn't the conservative way. The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing way, perhaps, but it's neither of those.
edit on 3/22/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

Hmmm, the time is up for these old ways. Nature and most humans have had enough of greed and some getting all the breaks and not giving a hoot of an owl about cause and effect. They were happy to see the dividends rise in value while the earth went to hell. You are outnumbered a thousand to one. Nature does not want to do it your way any longer and is making it clear. Yeah, I will go along with this change. It is meant to be and something kinder and more unified will hopefully come of it. We could not continue with what we were doing. I know the ones who call the shots are making the most of this to change the world very quickly. Something new is coming. It is a world economic revolution. The very people who are at the top of your Pyramid are now friendly to a world that tries to fit better with nature. I am praying their intentions are real, solid, altruistic and nurturing and that they have indeed seen the light.

A much fairer economy may well come of all this. There is every potential for it to happen. While you guys sat their on your stacks the world has been going to ruin. Look what has happened in just forty years. See the destruction these economics have brought to all of us. It has even polluted those who most benefitted by it and turned many of them into monsters. This has to end.

We need this revolution. We can still have quality lives. I can't believe the lives any of us, rich and poor, have been quality. It has been a horror for me to watch it unfolding. We are on the cusp and given an opportunity. We can turn this catastrophe towards a universal rebranding of humanity and planet earth as something more caring, that does not exploit the weak but seeks to nurture and build their strength until they are no longer weak and then the problem will be gone and no longer an economic burden. Hell came to Africa with all the neo-colonialism by stealth.

In every building it is always the weakest link that brings the whole house down. If the foundations are crumbling then the building can't stay up. Best we inspect the corner stone and foundations every day to make sure they are sound. So quickly the whole shebang can become like Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the idol, a gold head on crumbling clay toes. There is a kind of gold we can use to scaffold this wreck and rebuild it. That gold is care and nurture.

I tried to communicate to you in Masonic terms you understand. I don't blame you. But you must accept us as your brothers and sisters too, not just as a clique of self interest shared so eclusively. We've seen where it ends if we do not keep it healthy. It ends with monsters of corruption in prison cells and divine justice locking down the whole planet in fear. As a Mason you believe in the Architect of the Universe. Well the Architect is bringing a wrecking ball and is going to use new plans.

We are not going back to that mess again, ever!

As above and so below. On earth as it is in Heaven. We'll get to live to fight another day if we learn our lesson good this time.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

link   
Thing is, they are now using certain emergency powers they were not able to use too long ago, and I believe that they won't want to relax them when they give an official 'all clear' (if they ever do?).

Here in the UK, the strongly worded request has been that we should all practice social-isolation voluntarily, but many hundreds of thousands of people have ignored the request, and I fear (yes, fear) that this will bring in official lock down through the use of more draconian emergency powers. Once they do that, they can lock us down for as long as their whim holds for it.

The disruption being used to combat the virus far out exceeds the consequences of the virus itself. These are 'power grabs' and the sheeple are handing it to them on a plate.

This virus is being used to drain further power from the people for greater effective control of the people, but not for the people, but for the elitist few.
edit on 22/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

link   
This is how bad it's become, the big government shills deny reality and pretend like nothing is happening. Here boy, get a treat. Good doggy.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Now I’m genuinely curious.

He lives in one state that’s been locked down. His employer is in another state that’s been locked down.

And your solution to that is.....what? Just go find another job? Are we ignoring the fact that most “essential jobs” require training and certification, unless you want to be a grocery clerk or gas station attendant? Genuinely curious, please don’t bark at me. Bird songs are acceptable, however.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Im sorry
I shouldn't jest at your pain
Rant
Let it out

Hope you and yours survive this event intact.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
This s# is as alien as it gets, not American. I don't mean "outer space & little green men invading us" alien, I don't mean "foreign policies & cultures" alien, I mean just alien. It's not the American way at all, and damn sure isn't the conservative way. The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing way, perhaps, but it's neither of those.

But it's for our own good!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kakamega
Yeah, I will go along with this change.

Yip-yip.

Good boy! Good boy! Who's a good boy? You are! You are!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Im sorry
I shouldn't jest at your pain

Yip-yip.

Do whatever the hell you want.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
The disruption being used to combat the virus far out exceeds the consequences of the virus itself. These are 'power grabs' and the sheeple are handing it to them on a plate.

Winner, winner.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah
This s# is as alien as it gets, not American. I don't mean "outer space & little green men invading us" alien, I don't mean "foreign policies & cultures" alien, I mean just alien. It's not the American way at all, and damn sure isn't the conservative way. The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing way, perhaps, but it's neither of those.

But it's for our own good!!!!!

That whole personal responsibility and "Why should the government do all the thinking, planning and protecting for you" crap went right out with window with them as soon as the f#g stimulus was announced.
I expected staunch push back from them, not glee.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: shooterbrody

Now I’m genuinely curious.

He lives in one state that’s been locked down. His employer is in another state that’s been locked down.

And your solution to that is.....what? Just go find another job? Are we ignoring the fact that most “essential jobs” require training and certification, unless you want to be a grocery clerk or gas station attendant? Genuinely curious, please don’t bark at me. Bird songs are acceptable, however.

So firstly
Has ANYONE demonstrated the govt stopping travel?
You can travel, perhaps not in the way most convenient for you.
Secondly the "lockdowns" are state not federal, correct? In no way violation of the constitution. As far as changing jobs, other natural disasters have required such, why is this different? Other market conditions have required such, why is this different? IMO this is another demonstration of poor planning. Don't get mad now, there are alternatives.

Chirp chirp

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join