It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Forces Will Continue to Strike Iranian Assets in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well the assistant sos of near East affairs is very disappointed with Iraq's lack of efforts to reign in Iranian backed militants and their attacks on coalition forces. As a result, he says that we will continue to conduct pre-emptive measures against these groups in an effort to keep coalition forces safe and eliminate Iranian attempts to essentially push their hegemony on the Iraqi government. So now Iran is fighting the USA in Iraq, Israel from Syria, and Saudi Arabia from Yemen. At what point will enough be enough??

Iran continues to spread it's terrorists across the region further deteriorating the security and humanitarian situations there. I strongly believe The time to launch an allied offensive against the regime is now. They must be shown that these provocations cannot and will not go unpunished.

WASHINGTON — A week after a rocket attack killed three coalition personnel in Iraq, the State Department said today it was disappointed with the Iraqi caretaker government's performance in protecting US and coalition troops in Iraq. If the Iraqi government does not do a better job of protecting coalition forces, the United States will be forced to take actions to protect its personnel, a US official warned.

“The Iraqi government is at a decision point,” Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Schenker told journalists on a State Department call today. “If it doesn’t take steps to hold accountable those responsible for the attacks on coalition forces, which are there at the invitation of the Iraqi government, the US will be forced to continue to protect our forces proactively.”

“It is no secret that we have been enormously disappointed with the performance of the government of Iraq in protecting American and coalition forces, which are in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi government,” Schenker said. “That remains a point of contention.”

“We have been told by the government of Iraq that they will investigate thoroughly and bring to justice those individuals responsible for the most recent attacks,” he continued. “And they did in fact do some operations to arrest people. But I think the proof is in the pudding. We have heard this before from the government of Iraq.”

Read more

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Us still upset about Iran having its own banks?

Maybe a bit stressed because all of that debt? When nothing is enough.. Rare earth.. stolen oil and poppies..

Hang on.. let me grab my ASSets..
edit on 22-3-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: solve
Are Iran and North Korea still the only holdouts?? I think Cuba capitulated under Obama, but I am not sure. The Sudan was conquered awhile ago, and now the UAE and Saudi use their mercenaries from Sudan to fight in Libya and Yemen.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Then US forces should expect more reprisal attacks.

They must be shown that these provocations cannot and will not go unpunished.

Do as we say or die ...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hopefully the pilots become bedridden with the virus so the government has to reverse this moronic decision. Can’t bomb anyone when your pilots are all on a sick day.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
cool, you posted to start the action now....stopping Iran....

my date was March 22......in prophecy for a war with Israel....so cool of you....

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
We than the truth should be obvious to ATS, we are clearly the two witnesses before the Messiah arrives.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Iran thought they would be able to use the stupid US to take over Iraq and other Arab countries. With Obama they had it all. A few kick backs and all would have been controlled by Iran. Iran went into Iraq and fought against the US with guerilla warfare.

Enter Trump. If you use illegal warfare techniques against American soldiers. You will likely end up as dead as them.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Americans can never have influence in Iraq and totally replace Iranian backed government in charge.Eventually the fate of the Iraqis will be in their own hands but I greatly doubt they sell out their centuries old neighbor and ally in return for the Americans which brought them nothing but misery,dependence and war...Trump will learn this lesson one way or another,and I hope he doesn't do it the harsh way.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh good gosh golly you caught us... it must be the banks cant have anything to do with terrorist attacks on our troops, and people working with us.

Oh know they are innocent and never ever do bad things to the Iraqi people based off their little war in the 1980's.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I strongly believe The time to launch an allied offensive against the regime is now. They must be shown that these provocations cannot and will not go unpunished.

I strongly believe that would be another dumb move , the US has been provoking Iran for the last 3 years but that's OK because ... reasons !

The US dog being wagged by its Israeli tail , a sad sight to watch.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Oh good gosh golly you caught us... it must be the banks cant have anything to do with terrorist attacks on our troops, and people working with us.

Oh know they are innocent and never ever do bad things to the Iraqi people based off their little war in the 1980's.

Oh, and US controls the poppies of Afghanistan right?
Too bad a good route the move it is through Iran.. So fixing that dilemma too..

And war? Of course bad things are done by both sides.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
"Israel Hit T-4 Airbase in Homs, Syria Says, in Second Strike in Two Days"

Might be Israel might be the Yanks but someone's still chasing Iranian forces in Syria ..........................

www.haaretz.com...

new topics

top topics

join