It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social distancing - Drone flight at my local park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Another video from my local park. Ripping some hot laps around the fields and just enjoying the beautiful weather. This is my latest drone that I built. This was the final " test " video. The tune, in my opinion is complete. It feels locked in and very responsive. There is no camera stabilization on in the video. Its all raw flight. Aside from some color correction.

Stay safe! and enjoy the flight.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Cool. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Amazing how you control it, i bought one for beginners not long ago, hubsan 501 IIRC. It's alot of fun considerable reach and runtime. It has all the little gadget a beginner needs. Gps, fpv, rth, alt mode, follow me, circle, for the price I'm quite satisfied. Still learning though, i have crashed it several times always branches, its still running.

But i can't make these crazy loops and stuff you do, and the response of yours is just amazing.

NC

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In the coming apocalypse, we will need drone pilots. Are you up for the task?

and I hate you!!! haha I want one of those soooo bad it hurts. man you got something that would provide me endless hours of joy.. even if most of them were putting the thing on recharge

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That my friend is really cool. I had a drone for 10 mins and the wind took it away never to be seen again.

Thanx for posting.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thats awesome

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
At first glance I thought it said "drone FIGHT". lol

mini-Howitzers mounted below for fun.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow. How above top secret. I have a drone too. Have had it for a decade. Know what I do? I fly it. For my enjoyment.

edit on 22-3-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I recently built a long range one. It can sling 7" props and has a range of over 10km. It has GPS on it and RTH, which is nice. A fail safe snaps it into return to home mode.. it can move too. Ive hit 105mph with it. Flight time is only 10min, but when its cruising speed is 60mph. You can cover some ground!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wlasikiewicz

Classic

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sounds amazing and illegal?

NC

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I'm a registered Drone pilot with the FAA.

Everything i have I built from scratch and follow guidelines as to where I can fly, and what times if applicable.

If I go far, I make sure to have a spotter and dont go further away then you can see/hear my drone.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I expected that to be the case.
How long have you been flying drones?
Do you remember what your first drone was?

Sincerely NC

new topics

top topics

join