It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holding the Chinese accountable

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I was blaming the Chinese government not the Chinese people for withholding information.
That being said, the culture and their wet markets needs to change before something worse happens.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Sounds about right.

I'm personally not complaining. But I just heard that Texas and Alberta are hurting a bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

But to be honest, I think this virus was spreading long before it exploded in China.

Me, too.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: strongfp

Let me guess... this is Trump's fault?

No, it’s Winnie the Pooh’s fault...

www.bbc.com...

It can't be Winnie's fault. Randy Marsh killed him. But, he killed him in China, so....

You connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
China totally screwed the pooch on this one. They were secretive and provided false data and I still don’t believe a thing they are saying. However, at this point placing blame doesn’t get us anything.

We need to work the problem and correct our weaknesses in manufacturing and production where we relied too heavily on a bunch of lying Commies. That is OUR fault not theirs.

We need to fix US and worry about the blame game later or never. China isn’t going to do anything differently so it behooves us to change how we operate.
edit on 2020/3/22 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The Chinese markets and strange habits are a problem possibly...but not THE problem.
The Level 4 Lab is the problem, the lab that only 2 months prior had received their licence to become Level 4.
China have admitted (at last) their researchers at Wuhan were experimenting on bats and the coronavirus and that there was an accident in February however they continue to deny that the infection came from them or their Lab
Daily Express

I haven't completely fact checked this link but seems legit so far
TOP TEN REASONS TO BELIEVE....
So far we've had the Chinese blaming pangolins bats dogs wet markets US travellers just about anyone in fact other than themselves and let's not forget their past track record of accidentally releasing viruses from the Bejing lab and others. We know from history that they are not above killing their own in quantities and with the current one child rule they like some other countries, have a large old aged population......I leave that thought there

The Chinese Government's lack of transparency and attitude of saving face at any cost is a big stumbling block - always has been always will be...its similar to the Russian attitude of secrecy over Chernobyl.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And now that they're looking to ease travel restrictions internally (I'll believe it when a non-PRC source shows it), they're going to see a resurgence of the virus. You've got to reach the stage or herd immunity for this thing to slow down and die off a bit, or a vaccine. Neither of which have occurred in China to my knowledge, official figures don't have the 70-80% infected for herd immunity, and if they had a vaccine you would bet your butt that the whole world would have heard how great the Chinese government is for developing it. We would hear the same when any country develops one, whoever gets there first gets to play the savior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join