It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holding the Chinese accountable

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Then find the evidence and prosecute...
I said everyone.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: strongfp

Their flu will cost us billions but it’s none of my business... got it.

We will see soon enough how much they really hid.

You're blaming China, yet you don't even realize that it wasn't China who sold your nations economy out to China.

You gonna be the first to sign up to battle the Chinese in a legal, massive trade war or economic war, or actual conflict, for your corporate overlords?

Maybe this will be a wake up call for our citizens to demand our politicians do their jobs and fix the issues they have screwed up in the past.

Pelosi and Biden have both been in Washington for three decades.
Maybe they can explain why our medications of coming from a foreign country.
edit on 21-3-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You think we should go to war... because someone ate a bat?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Where did I say war?

If 100k Americans die in the next few months you might feel differently too.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not going to deny something like that might happen.

But if even the Chinese government can't even stop or keep an eye on something like that, then what can you do?

Poaching for Rhino horns and smuggling exotic animals still happens every hour of every day. Are you going to hold an entire nation accountable for the bad eggs? Also, it's not even confirmed. All more speculation.
Follow the article links and you can see a rather swift timeline of it all unfolding, Xi was aware of what was going on, and was taking what I am guessing was normal protocol. The world knew something was up, no one cared tho.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

He should have shut ALL travel in and out of China, unless it was to repatriate citizens and screened correctly.

But to be honest, I think this virus was spreading long before it exploded in China.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'm not going to deny something like that might happen.

But if even the Chinese government can't even stop or keep an eye on something like that, then what can you do?

Poaching for Rhino horns and smuggling exotic animals still happens every hour of every day. Are you going to hold an entire nation accountable for the bad eggs? Also, it's not even confirmed. All more speculation.
Follow the article links and you can see a rather swift timeline of it all unfolding, Xi was aware of what was going on, and was taking what I am guessing was normal protocol. The world knew something was up, no one cared tho.

Yes, it is a level freeking 4 Biolab

There should be no way that researchers should be able to leave the premise with animals. Real guards, real guns, real consequences would put a stop to that crap real quick.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I think some disturbing truths will come out eventually.
Who knew what and when.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well let’s be honest. The Chinese government is not known for their safety record.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well let’s be honest. The Chinese government is not known for their safety record.

Exactly, and that is why the world is in this mess.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Perhaps we should be looking to Russia to see why they knew so early to shut borders completely.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Irregardless of the origin, it is upon us... and all the blame in the world is not going to make the current situation any better.
It is the time to be intelligent, to save ourselves and our loved ones. Any other use of our resources, makes us as ignorant as the processes that lead up to the unleashing of this beast.

Do what the professionals recommend. Shelter in place and do not go anywhere that you absolutely no not have to. Take care of yourself and family. That is all that really matters now.

Once we get a handle on this, and we will... that is the time to hunt those responsible and repair the world so that this does not happen again.

link   

Yea. Not gonna deny that, I'm sure they do have guards and such.

But if you knew anything about illegal activity everyone has a price. For all we know, it may have leaked from just simply someone within the facility getting infected, and no bag of virus infected bats were handed over to some shady Chinese shaman or what ever.

link   

That is an idea.

Did China warn them?
Did Russia have inside knowledge?

Or did the Russians iron fist government just error on the side of caution.

link   

Perhaps we should be looking to Russia to see why they knew so early to shut borders completely.

Someone out there has gone to great lengths to get China and the US to point fingers at one another..

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I wasn’t thinking do it tomorrow.
Let the dust settle first.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Is it a coincidence that all this happened during Chinese New year, and that Russia and the Saudi's are trying to choke out American shale?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

These prices are choking out all oil.
Not sure if Saudi and Russia would join forces.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Is it a coincidence that all this happened during Chinese New year, and that Russia and the Saudi's are trying to choke out American shale?

From what I understand, Russia made the first move to undercut US shale which ran counter to Saudi interests, thus starting a petro trade war..

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I suppose it is fair enough to call it the "Chinese virus" if patient 0 was from there. The issue is blaming the Chinese as a people or government for the virus. Clearly it wasn't either their intent or their wish.

Although the Chinese government messed it up in the initial response to the virus, they eventually responded to an extent which other countries haven't. Placing their citizens under virtual house arrest. Scheduling support to allow for food and services. Spray downs and washing of infrastructure in scheduled patrols. The rapid construction of accommodation for medical isolation and treatment. & etc...

And now, the Chinese are seeing the end of the problem in sight and are beginning to relax the restrictions. All in all, they never had the death rate that is currently being experienced in Italy, which supposedly has a better public health system than the US!

Also, I suspect that the response of the US at a governmental level to the virus was also similarly as slow as China's initial response. We had Trump suggesting that 'all was well' up until he himself was exposed to Senator Lindsay Graham and the Brazilian President and he realized that it wasn't just something that happens 'overseas to other people'.

The policy of 'flattening the curve' doesn't save as many as are being suggested and the same number of people are eventually affected. Delaying the infection does not flatten the curve, it is the same curve, with the same rates of overall growth per 'infected/potential hosts' growth, just delayed. And when the slope is greater than hospitals can deal with, the death rate will climb.

Also, even flattening the curve does not change the total number of those infected. So not allocating the necessary resources - pretending that we can blur out the numbers to handle them with current resources, is BS. We will still have to deal with the same total numbers, so we should commit to ensuring that we have sufficient supplies, accommodation and staff.

edit on 21/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join