It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Pandemic “predicted” and it even has the “ 18 month timeline”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

How has this site existed so long; and people still hold on two a paradigm of ideology????

It is just “us” vs “them” simple as that

You are close to the light but need to ignore the shadows.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Read the article there. It says it didn't happen as Infowars and other media says it did. We have these pandemics many times in history. In nature it is business as usual. Look how many times,

www.livescience.com...

The Byzantine Empire was ravaged by the bubonic plague, which marked the start of its decline. The plague reoccurred periodically afterward. Some estimates suggest that up to 10% of the world's population died. The plague is named after the Byzantine Emperor Justinian (reigned A.D. 527-565). Under his reign, the Byzantine Empire reached its greatest extent, controlling territory that stretched from the Middle East to Western Europe. Justinian constructed a great cathedral known as Hagia Sophia ("Holy Wisdom") in Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul), the empire's capital. Justinian also got sick with the plague and survived; however, his empire gradually lost territory in the time after the plague struck.

13. Flu pandemic: 1889-1890

In the modern industrial age, new transport links made it easier for influenza viruses to wreak havoc. In just a few months, the disease spanned the globe, killing 1 million people. It took just five weeks for the epidemic to reach peak mortality.

The earliest cases were reported in Russia. The virus spread rapidly throughout St. Petersburg before it quickly made its way throughout Europe and the rest of the world, despite the fact that air travel didn't exist yet.

Spanish Flu: 1918-1920

An estimated 500 million people from the South Seas to the North Pole fell victim to Spanish Flu. One-fifth of those died, with some indigenous communities pushed to the brink of extinction. The flu's spread and lethality was enhanced by the cramped conditions of soldiers and poor wartime nutrition that many people were experiencing during World War I.

There are many more to read about at that link. Was there an evil scientist deploying the virus those times too? Is it any surprise with the amount of interacting we do as a wortld now that we have this? If anything it has been a long time coming. We have to understand that nature does this often. It really is very capable of it. It is usually us that help make it happen too by our collective behaviour and habits. If "Spanish Flu" at that time got from the South Seas to to the North Pole then it really is not hard to believe that Covid-19 is doing what it is doing in our crowded world where so many of us travel so easily and quickly in masses. Crowded planes, busy airports are just what a virus might need to quickly make its way globally.

Here are a couple of interesting articles of proper scientific study that may help with understanding corona viruses,

www.sciencedaily.com...

COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin Date: March 17, 2020 Source: Scripps Research Institute Summary: An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Science News from research organizations New coronavirus emerges from bats in China, devastates young swine Identified in same region, from same bats, as SARS coronavirus Date: April 4, 2018 Source: NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Summary: A newly identified coronavirus that killed nearly 25,000 piglets in 2016-17 in China emerged from horseshoe bats near the origin of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV), which emerged in 2002 in the same bat species. The new virus, called swine acute diarrhea syndrome coronavirus (SADS-CoV), doesn't appear to infect people, unlike SARS-CoV.

www.nature.com...

Did pangolins spread the China coronavirus to people? Genetic sequences of viruses isolated from the scaly animals are 99% similar to that of the circulating virus — but the work is yet to be formally published.

I don't believe even the Chinese authorities or scientists know where it comes from. I don't believe anybody on earth currently knows where it came from. We may never know. There are so many variables.

I am not sure if I can entertain an idea that it started with one human. I think it more likely something that many humans may have been exposed to at the same time passed on this virus. The Chinese are very diverse with their eating habits and a certain animal may have been a host to this virus and infected many humans at the same time. I can think of a hundred ways this happened and make coincidences out of the links. The truth is that everything in the universe is linked like the internet. Every atom of matter is linked. Nothing is separate. Viruses thrive on opportunity to exploit, just like some politicians we all have heard of.

In this world of distrust, after all the horror of human upon human abuse and exploitation, who can be blamed for jumping to conclusions? These last few hundred years even the most civilized nations have enslaved and genocided people, used them as batteries to accumulate wealth. We need to start treading more carefully because we are making hell on earth. We'll not make it if we keep playing these mind games.

I used to be so trusting of people. With all my experience of this sad old life I only trust Jesus and I even get to be a doubting Thomas about Him when I am weak sometimes. I got nothing else. The authorities persecuted me, employers persecuted me, my family persecuted me, my partners persecuted me. I don't even trust myself 100%. I have to keep building trust with myself to make a better person out of me tomorrow than I was yesterday. It really is a darkness and there really neeeds to be a light, preferably one that has no corona around it.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

You’ve only proven my point, thank you

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

You’ve only proven my point, thank you

None of us really know. We can only guess. Humans are the trickiest imps in all Creation.

Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

“Why does it cry smeagle? Because master hurts us”

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wake up and smell reality...evil is as evil does...and i bet you think Billy boy started Microsoft in his garage as his neighbor Jeff cia Bezos was selling books in his basement to get where he is now....you have a sad perspective on reality...a reply to: Kakamega

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

65 million dead?

it better pick up the pace.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

the virus might be etnic based..regarding the huge dead's rate in italy…:-(

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
65 Million seems a bit much, were they executing the infected?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit
This is funny for me. LOL! I had not seen the Georgia Guide Stones mentioned in relation to Covid-19 before now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
Why stop with the baby boomer generation? Lets just incorporate the principals of the Georgia Guide Stones and reduce the global population down to 500 million and be done with the issue altogether.

edit on 22-3-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No cure before 65 million deaths?

Then, we'll deserve it for being too dumb to develop a vaccine.

For that matter, mankind would need to be wiped and replaced with something smarter/wiser.

Yah.... Like a ROCK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join