It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19 Promising Trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

A recent study out of China indicated a variety of low white blood cell count problems were very common in hospitalized patients with COVID-19, as is thrombocytopenia. I wonder if Azithromycin might compound those issues. I would not take it if I didn't have a secondary bacterial infection.

edit on 3/22/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sure, Trump misspoke, something he’s done many times and will again.

But in this case, the spirit of what he said makes sense. Get moving on these DRUGS

Stop half stepping and get them tested and approved or not FAST.

And sure, if nothing else is working try it out.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

A recent study out of China indicated a variety of low white blood cell count problems were very common in hospitalized patients with COVID-19. I wonder if Azithromycin might compound those issues. I would not take it if I didn't have a secondary bacterial infection.

False-positives for Dengue Fever in Coronavirus testing in Singapore

I'll steer clear of Azithromycin...Hydroxychloroquine, too, as it has a more rare side effect of lowering white blood cell counts (granulocytes).

I think I'd go with Papaya Leaf Extract and Guduchi which are both very effective treatments for Dengue Fever.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And, by all means, provide hope. False or not.
But he has a feeling it's really good stuff.

That is what is being done. Allegedly. Faster than anyone has ever seen. Bigly fast.

His misstatements don't inspire much confidence. Do they?

edit on 3/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Willtell

And, by all means, provide hope. False or not.
But he has a feeling it's really good stuff.

That is what is being done. Allegedly. Faster than anyone has ever seen. Bigly fast.

His misstatements don't inspire much confidence. Do they?
Here, there are other people inspiring confidence too!www.thegatewaypundit.com... onavirus/

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Adverse Reactions/Side Effects of hydroxychloroquine (frequency unknown because they are voluntarily reported):

Blood and lymphatic system disorders : Bone marrow failure, anemia, aplastic anemia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia, and thrombocytopenia.

Adverse Reactions/Side Effects of azithromycin:

Hemat: anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia

Thrombocytopenia is associated with severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infections: A meta-analysis

Characteristics of peripheral blood leukocyte differential counts in patients with COVID-19

Patients in COVID-19 group showed relatively lower absolute white blood cell (WBC) count 4.95(3.90,6.03)×10(9)/L, lymphocyte absolute count 1.20(0.98,1.50)×10(9)/L and eosinophil absolute count 0.01(0.01,0.01)×10(9)/L. Leukopenia developed in two patients(2/10), lymphocytopenia also in two patients(2/10). Seven over ten patients presented with eosinophil cytopenia.

I'm skeptical about these treatments.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

A lot of people are already taking these quinine derivative drugs for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus , they just team up with a zinc ion and carry it through the cell wall, and kill off the virus. Zinc seems to be the virus killer. If you have higher levels of zinc it must be in the cells anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I bought Papaya Leaf Extract and Guduchi. That's my go to for low blood cell count and platelets...which sounds like are serious issues found commonly in COVID-19 patients.

(Zinc, I bought two new bottles about a month ago.)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

A recent study out of China indicated a variety of low white blood cell count problems were very common in hospitalized patients with COVID-19, as is thrombocytopenia. I wonder if Azithromycin might compound those issues. I would not take it if I didn't have a secondary bacterial infection.

I am not a Dr. but this is what I subscribe to and how I self-fortify.

1-2 tsp of baking soda in lukewarm water with a shot of lemon juice first thing in the morning.To help lower the PH A WEE BIT.

You are trying to kill a Pleomorphic Bacteria....so you need to hit the belly and blood at the same time in time....its viral form is camouflage...its still a bacteria its just changed its mass and shape.....the little beast can skip back and forth so you have to be certain you treat and clear out the belly and blood together.

Anti-parasitics like Sweet Annie and Green Walnut Husk tinctues to clear the belly issue combined with a liposomally carried Vitamin C or alcohol carrier sublingually applie MJ dose to cure the blood issue with an extra liposomally carried dose of Vitamin D to replace what the little beast burns up as fuel and you are good to go.

Gates is hopefully in custody @ Gitmo as we speak but the monster has been trying to get even richer by trying to corner the market on natural cures to all diseases using Sweet Annie or Wormwood.....its just an anti-parasitic.

edit on 22-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Their was a trial done that said if you take zinc at the start of a cold it lessens the length of the cold by a day, but they didn't say that if you take zinc all the time you just don't seem to get a cold in the first place. Then if you do get it you hardly notice it. I am sure from experience it takes a week for the levels to come up. I have a new bottle ready, vitamin D, and am making ginger water with lemon and rind in it for vitamin C.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I am using Hydroxychloroquine right now, as part of my Rheuma medication, right now for about a month now.

My rheumatologist has told me that he has seen early studies who *indicate* that there is a possible prophylaxis with H., and that there might be a positive effect on CORVID-19.

But I would *not* recommend using it "just as a prohylaxis". It has some severe sideeffects, a mild one being a very, very intense itching.

If you are not in immediate danger, I suggest to not take H.. It might harm you.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I don't think they are recommending it as prophylaxis. The only places using it as treatment protocol have been using it in severe cases as either/or with remdesivir. I think they use whichever one they feel the patient would tolerate better or based on availability.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

A bit of purple pee never hurt anyone

edit on 22-3-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The missus has been on 400mg a day for a few years with no side effect for arthritis. The trial was 600mg for six days. If demand has gone up three thousand percent something is goin on.. If its not used for patients it will be because front line staff will get first dabs.
edit on 23-3-2020 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

The FDA has allowed these two drugs to be used. No mention of the zinc ion maybe
they have decided zinc is to simple.
edit on 23-3-2020 by anonentity because: adding

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join