It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State's are lying about Coronavirus but they have no choice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I hope your friend does all right. It's a shame that her employer won't provide PTO.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

They will protect the HIPAA but not constitutional protections and rights.

It's not like people want the names of patients...and it's not like non-identifying case information isn't already routinely reported in the media.

They won't let us say what area the patients are from or what hospital they are being treated at.

If my hospital is overrun with Covid cases and your wife is in labor.... I feel you have a right to know and have the option to take her somewhere else.

This is much more than a confidentiality issue...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: toolgal462
Does the drug work? Maybe in some clinical trials..
Is is safe for the general public (will it trigger deadly cytokine responses in patients)?..

Those are two entirely different questions.

Really? It's the cytokine response that the medicine combo is supposed to halt. The virus is causing a cytokine response and that is what is causing the lethal pneumonia that is causing the deaths in the first place.

I don't believe they are trying to protect us from the thing that is killing us to begin with.

Also, the use of this combination in South Korea is better than any "clinical trial". Think logically.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Our news was saying there's no confirmed cases in my city - thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada.

Yet an RN divulged To a citizen media agency, that there not Even testing anyone.
Just sending people home who are sick.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That newsweek article about the military plans is fearmongering nonsense. Oh the Defense Secretary sent an order telling the military to be prepared. Spooky!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How about thisbDoctor lies about ICU being full of young people

And I personally know someone that works at this location

So who do we believe?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Both have known side effects of lowering the counts of two kinds of white blood cells...rare with one, common with the other.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What medicine was she sent home with?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
But... if you sick, stay home...
Nope, we ain't gonna test you...
Nope, theres not much we can do even if you have it...
But, just in case you do, or come into contact with someone who might...
Just stay home...

For how long??? Lol... even a trip to the doctors office, a walk through the store opens up the possibility that you have had contact with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
How about thisbDoctor lies about ICU being full of young people

And I personally know someone that works at this location

So who do we believe?

Wow, ya can't even trust the doctors. Does this asshole work for CNN?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

There is no widely available Hospital treatment as of yet, unless you are wealthy or influential.

Bull

hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin combo.

Of course they won't give it to you until you are at death's door which is crazy.

Also, they keep putting out conflicting information about this treatment. First, it's a "game changer" then Dr. Fauci throws a bucket of cold water on us all.

I cannot stand the conflicting information we are being given.

Because THEY DON'T KNOW..

Governments are largely in the dark on this and were mostly not taking this seriously until Italy started getting hit.
They know this will be bad and are currently trying to mitigate the consequences from their earlier waffling and outright contempt for this issue.

They at least KNOW if the chloroquine zithromax combo works, even though Fauci is clearly trying to pretend they don't know.

Why is that? It's really pissing me off and causing me undo anxiety.

Also, the stupid contradictions about "testing". I have senior parents, if I don't know whether or not I have this thing, how am I supposed to know if I should be staying away from them?

Let me take a damn test so I know. And before you ask, "do you have symptoms"? Hell ya, I have symptoms every day of my life. I have an autoimmune condition and intermittent ashtma and rhinitis. So I live with the symptoms of this stupid thing every day.

So how am I supposed to feel about going to help my parents? How about work? My work already is acting like I'm a bum because I am questioning whether or not I should be coming into the office.

Again, we are not getting clear information in order to be making informed decisions about how to behave.

I can save you some time and money. You need to stay far away from them and everybody else. You are high risk and need to act like your life depends on it. Waiting for a positive or negative test is foolish.

Jesus we are so screwed.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: infolurker

I have 4 employees at work who are all showing symptoms and have negative flu tests. They refuse to test for covid-19 unless you also have shortness of breath / trouble breathing with the fever & cough or you have been around a "confirmed case". Of course you have no idea if you have been in contact with a confirmed case if they refuse to test until you have the phenomena which usually takes a couple weeks to develop after you are symptomatic. It is ridiculous.

And yes, all of them are Work From Home for the foreseeable future.

Yep, it's crazy but if you're rich you seem to get tested easily. Look how quickly Tom Hanks, Idris Elba and Andy Cohen got tested.

They seem to want enough numbers to convince us there's a threat, but not enough to cause panic and chaos in the streets. So...limit the testing and confine/quarantine everyone as much as is possible.
edit on 3/21/2020 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't know about azrithromycin as antibiotics are useless against viruses.
The hydrochloroquine is used to combat malaria and is experimental as far as Corona virus goes but yes they are testing that now.

Treatments are going to come quicker than cures or vaccines but if we can lessen the symptoms in the critically ill that will be a big plus towards lowering the death rate.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

IDK...listen to the doctors and disregard the not doctors? Lol

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Things will get much worse before they get better ...

I have my opinions about where this whole dog-and-pony show comes from and where it's going, and I'm not sure it's going to get better.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ah I get it. Azrithromycin for bacterial pneumonia. Now that makes sense.

Not that I know any more about drugs than the average person.
edit on 3212020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Does the drug work? Maybe in some clinical trials..
Is is safe for the general public (will it trigger deadly cytokine responses in patients)?..

Those are two entirely different questions.

Yep, things can go sideways quick.

My friends mother has been taking some sham pill, that is supposed to prevent infection..right
and has now been having heart issues due to this crap.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Spot testing isnt gonna do any good. We would need to mass test and ensure those who tested positive are quarantined, and do it several times since even if I was tested today, if my son goes to work tomorrow, or a package comes to the house and I'm the one who picks it up... I might end up testing positive next week..
I dont even think they are trying to protect us from getting it by closing schools and businesses and telling us to stay at home. They are just trying to slow the rate enough to avoid the healthcare system from getting slammed by too many at once. Which means this is probably gonna be a long drawn out process, and painful.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey I am not talking about Trump. I have seen plenty of Drs saying the combo of chloroquin/zithro is a game changer.

Don't make this about Trump all the time.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

They seem to want enough numbers to convince us there's a threat

Give it a few weeks.
But not everywhere is going to be impacted in the same way. You'll be able to say "See. The whole country isn't wiped out."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join