It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State's are lying about Coronavirus but they have no choice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is really bad.

I don't think the world can wait 18 months for a vaccine without everything descending into chaos. State's are being overwhelmed and a lot of people aren't being tested. They're being given medicine and sent home.

My Cousin just told me about a 52 year old Woman that's in her Bible Study class who go got sick on Sunday, went to the Hospital with a light fever, was sent home with medicine and not tested for the coronavirus and she died on Wednesday. Luckily, they haven't been going to Bible study for the last 2 weeks but my Cousin has self quarantined. She has never been tested for Coronavirus but a 52 year old healthy woman gets a slight fever and dies three days later has me thinking coronavirus. She will never be counted as diagnosed or a death for the State, so how can we pin down real numbers?

So it's hard to stop because the incubation period can last up to 14 days. So someone can be walking around with no symptoms spreading the virus.

You have the DOJ looking to expand their powers so they can indefinitely detain people during an emergency.

DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic

www.politico.com...

You have the Military with contingency plans to take over the Government and have people running the Government who are quarantined.

EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE THE MILITARY'S TOP SECRET PLANS IF CORONAVIRUS CRIPPLES THE GOVERNMENT

www.newsweek.com...

Things will get much worse before they get better and even if they do we're in a time where Biological Warfare is on the horizon and everyone sees how a virus can cripple the world.
edit on 21-3-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I have 4 employees at work who are all showing symptoms and have negative flu tests. They refuse to test for covid-19 unless you also have shortness of breath / trouble breathing with the fever & cough or you have been around a "confirmed case". Of course you have no idea if you have been in contact with a confirmed case if they refuse to test until you have the phenomena which usually takes a couple weeks to develop after you are symptomatic. It is ridiculous.

And yes, all of them are Work From Home for the foreseeable future.
edit on 21-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There is no widely available Hospital treatment as of yet, unless you are wealthy or influential.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There is no widely available Hospital treatment as of yet, unless you are wealthy or influential.

Bull

hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin combo. We have known about it for awhile and they are "finally" announcing it.

Of course they won't give it to you until you are at death's door which is crazy.

Coronavirus: Chloroquine yields positive data in Covid-19 trial 18 FEBRUARY 2020
www.clinicaltrialsarena.com...
edit on 21-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My hospital has had cases we can't document because the county is blocking information due to patient confidentiality.

We have a FOIA request in process as I type.

People have a right to know.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Bull

hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin combo.

Of course they won't give it to you until you are at death's door which is crazy.

Also, they keep putting out conflicting information about this treatment. First, it's a "game changer" then Dr. Fauci throws a bucket of cold water on us all.

I cannot stand the conflicting information we are being given.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
793 deaths in a 24 hour period in Italy, the largest in any country since this virus was first reported upon.

The majority are elderly and have underlying health issues. However, every one of them dies drowning in their own thick mucus, a terrible, terrible way to perish.

The apathy amongst the majority of the western world’s populous will contribute to many more of our elderly citizens leaving us earlier than we thought.

If we self isolate, only leaving our homes for provisions, we reduce the risk of infecting the vulnerable and saving them from a agonising demise.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Bull

Also, they keep putting out conflicting information about this treatment. First, it's a "game changer" then Dr. Fauci throws a bucket of cold water on us all.

South Koreans have been using it. One of many reasons why their death count is lower.... and they give it to you "Before" you get the pneumonia.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I have 4 employees at work who are all showing symptoms and have negative flu tests. They refuse to test for covid-19 unless you also have shortness of breath / trouble breathing with the fever & cough or you have been around a "confirmed case". Of course you have no idea if you have been in contact with a confirmed case if they refuse to test until you have the phenomena which usually takes a couple weeks to develop after you are symptomatic. It is ridiculous.

Yep, it's crazy but if you're rich you seem to get tested easily. Look how quickly Tom Hanks, Idris Elba and Andy Cohen got tested.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Bull

hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin combo. We have known about it for awhile and they are "finally" announcing it.

Coronavirus: Chloroquine yields positive data in Covid-19 trial 18 FEBRUARY 2020
www.clinicaltrialsarena.com...
This is what Ive been on about forever and a day...I mean we knew about the effectiveness a decade ago with its damned near twin:SARS.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Yep, it's crazy but if you're rich you seem to get tested easily. Look how quickly Tom Hanks, Idris Elba and Andy Cohen got tested.

That is always the case. I bet if you started calling private labs yourself, bypassing insurance, you may be able to "buy" one.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Bull

Because THEY DON'T KNOW..

Governments are largely in the dark on this and were mostly not taking this seriously until Italy started getting hit.
They know this will be bad and are currently trying to mitigate the consequences from their earlier waffling and outright contempt for this issue.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My county is withholding any and all information about the cases here other than the number of them. Citing patient confidentiality laws, they won’t even disclose whether it’s a community transmission case (other than yes, community spread is here) or whether the person got the bug from recent travel, where they’ve been, nothing. All under the guise of HIPAA laws. They’ve said they’re withholding information to prevent people from worrying about being in contact with any of the individuals infected because none of them are or have been a threat to transmission of the bug to others.

“You can trust us, we’re the government.”

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't think the world can wait 18 months for a vaccine without everything descending into chaos.
The world doesn't have to. Natural immunity will develop, naturally.
Current projections show a peak infection rate around June, a decline through October, then a short spike around December then a long term leveling off to "background" levels.

This is with, or without mitigation measures. What varies is the number of infections.
COVID19 PDF

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
My county is withholding any and all information about the cases here other than the number of them. Citing patient confidentiality laws, they won’t even disclose whether it’s a community transmission case (other than yes, community spread is here) or whether the person got the bug from recent travel, where they’ve been, nothing. All under the guise of HIPAA laws. They’ve said they’re withholding information to prevent people from worrying about being in contact with any of the individuals infected because none of them are or have been a threat to transmission of the bug to others.

“You can trust us, we’re the government.”

Yeah,

They are shielding data from public scrutiny using HIPAA as an excuse. The public isn't asking WHO is infected, just how many, age, co-morbidities, etc.

It is ridiculous but also predictable.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

Bull

Because THEY DON'T KNOW..

Governments are largely in the dark on this and were mostly not taking this seriously until Italy started getting hit.
They know this will be bad and are currently trying to mitigate the consequences from their earlier waffling and outright contempt for this issue.

They at least KNOW if the chloroquine zithromax combo works, even though Fauci is clearly trying to pretend they don't know.

Why is that? It's really pissing me off and causing me undo anxiety.

Also, the stupid contradictions about "testing". I have senior parents, if I don't know whether or not I have this thing, how am I supposed to know if I should be staying away from them?

Let me take a damn test so I know. And before you ask, "do you have symptoms"? Hell ya, I have symptoms every day of my life. I have an autoimmune condition and intermittent ashtma and rhinitis. So I live with the symptoms of this stupid thing every day.

So how am I supposed to feel about going to help my parents? How about work? My work already is acting like I'm a bum because I am questioning whether or not I should be coming into the office.

Again, we are not getting clear information in order to be making informed decisions about how to behave.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

They refuse to test for covid-19 unless you also have shortness of breath / trouble breathing with the fever & cough

I have a friend with all of those symptoms, and they still refuse to test her. She can't catch her breath just sitting still doing nothing. She can't work, and she can't get paid time off without a positive test. She's also in Springfield, MO where there are confirmed cases.

Another friend of mine just got his results back today, and he's negative. They tested him because his construction crew was working near a confirmed case, and he got sick. I have one more friend in quarantine (he's military) awaiting results.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
YEp it is only the beginning they have no idea of the numbers they don't have enough test kits or treatment meds. As Morrison said this is the end my friend. Very prophetic.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

They will protect the HIPAA but not constitutional protections and rights.

It's not like people want the names of patients...and it's not like non-identifying case information isn't already routinely reported in the media.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
Does the drug work? Maybe in some clinical trials..
Is is safe for the general public (will it trigger deadly cytokine responses in patients)?..

Those are two entirely different questions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join