It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

covid 19 punishment for our sins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This virus sneak up on us all, now it is here.
Why? because of humans, because of the horrible animal markets in china.
Animal abuse, small cages, skinned alive some eaten alive.

I will say this, if I die of this virus.. I will accept it, just because I am part of these humans.
humans that feel its right to torture and kill other lifeforms as they please.
The animal with the smartest brain that choose to use its brainpower to dominate and bring pain to other lifeforms.

The world is already feeling better by humans just being more inactive.

I am ready to pay my sins for not doing enough, are you ?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't even know how to respond to posts like this. It just reads as "derp" to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You go first.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You can pay for my sins too...I’m generous...

No, this is punishment for globalism.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Got off the cross. We need the wood.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
General human misery as is, without any external "event" is punishment enough, no?
That's why I fight the sob system by trying to smile all the @#$@# time. It's backfiring, though. People think I'm nuts, my face hurts, and I'm starting to accumulate gnats and fruit flies in my teeth.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Its not nice to fool with Mother Nature. She can get pretty crazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This virus sneak up on us all, now it is here.
Why? because of humans, because of the horrible animal markets in china.
Animal abuse, small cages, skinned alive some eaten alive.

I will say this, if I die of this virus.. I will accept it, just because I am part of these humans.
humans that feel its right to torture and kill other lifeforms as they please.
The animal with the smartest brain that choose to use its brainpower to dominate and bring pain to other lifeforms.

The world is already feeling better by humans just being more inactive.

Interesting take. I tend to agree with you but not about the God thing. I think it's Gaia's (natures) means of saying enough already with the rampant capitalist exploitation of the planet as a whole.

Maybe we will listen a bit better to our Mother.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

covid 19 punishment for our sins

Divine retribution? Not with a bang, but a whimper. Revelations unchained....

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is nature's way of saying "Ok, Boomer..." to the multitude of generations that have #ed this planet up... Both climate-wise and culturally...

And it will be the newer generations wake-up call to appreciate those around them as they start burying relatives.

The competency I've witnessed is astounding...
edit on 21-3-2020 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It' a dog eat dog world. Try walking into a lion's cage to see the full effect of this basic law. Sin has nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No,

This is the world paying for China's Sins of being total dumbasses with virus experimentation and lax bio controls.

You know, like selling the lab animals you experimented on to the local meat market for a quick buck.

Yeah, that will do it.

nypost.com...

Add to this China’s history of similar incidents. Even the deadly SARS virus has escaped — twice — from the Beijing lab where it was (and probably is) being used in experiments. Both “man-made” epidemics were quickly contained, but neither would have happened at all if proper safety precautions had been taken.

And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

edit on 21-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I agree with you 100%

2nd line agrees with you too

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Death is not a punishment for our sins, that comes after. Pull the splinter from your eye brother, and help those in need... it is not your job to punish the sinners

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Death is not a punishment for our sins, that comes after. Pull the splinter from your eye brother, and help those in need... it is not your job to punish the sinners

Sry, I am just drunk.. cheap red, and a world in distress

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Humans: The only species that hates itself. Pathetic. But if you want to off yourself, feel free.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
From a purely philosophic standpoint, no one can sin. The reasoning behind this is that Jesus died for our sins, therefore any sin like action preformed is now abolished by his act. Just to double down on the absurdity of sinful acts being imaginary; God created all things, good is be default good and therefore can only do good things, thus all thing are good and must be definition only preform good deeds. IF you kill a person there is a good reason behind it, if you die from some horrid infliction then there is a good reason for it, if you feel that you did something out of malice then even that action was done with an intention of good.

Sin is just something that religion uses as a means to control it's followers. The truth is that if you do something that makes you feel bad, or if something was done to you that made you feel bad, then those things are bad. Sin is an imagined idea of faith, not a reason of reality.

Your reasoning makes no sense though, how can a person be punished for doing something to an animal? Does every human deserve death because they ate a cow? Does depriving an animal of food by eating a salad deserve death? Using your metrics a person that abstinence deserves death since they are depriving life to another living being.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
no, God doesn't hold our shortcomings in
his mind at all, He sends them below to the bottom of the ocean Scripture states.

If you see God and tell Him you're sorry for the sinning, He'll say what sins.....

Scripture.....not from me.....no.....Scripture

Did you know the ruler of this world is temporarily the accuser....you know the father of all lies....the murderer

edit on 21-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FIN TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's no such thing as "sin". However, there is such a thing as consequences...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Jesus already paid for my sins, you can go to hell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join