It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon's Guards?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i thought i shoudl post this in a new theard becus i thougth it needed its own place in stead of a topic labled night terrors for thsi is not what i have mine is differnt no harm as ever came to me....

when i sleep mostly ever night i have dreams of demons comeing to me hundreads of them not doing any thing but watching me as if guards the look out for me all my life i have seen demons not little 3 feet tall Imps or grey demons but demons of mythogalc scall 5 to 7 feet tall wings claws eyes rangeing from any color to black they stand over me when i sleep they walk with me when i walk i have gone to church before and they have stood in side with me out side the windows siting beside me i have hade many a pastor look at me in terror and tell me i was possed and he nor any pastor choudl even help me i have been cast out of churches all my life for being a satanist but i am not i do not worship the devil i do not soummon demons they follow me and only in tell recently that i have learned i can tell them what to do if i ask one to leave me alone while i pee they do they stand out side my bath room..... one of the weiredest things i have asked is i asked my freind if he chould let me try some thing i asked a demon to scare him in his sleep to not harm but to scare the next day my freind was pissed at me and said to never do that again later when he was not so mad i asked what hade happend and he said a demon came to him in his dreams and killed him over and over again he said he choudl feel the pain ever time his claws racked across his fleash dirping hsi blood all over there was no blood in his room or any marks to prove he hade done it but when i got home i noticed a letter on my desk that i have never told any one about it was a letter wirten in blood ...

i found out later that no pyshical harm hade befalen my freind it hade all been a dream but a dream i hade brough to him by a demon ....

it is all the better now i still have them here with me at all times i can not very well see them but feel them a prescence that follows me day to day night to night soem times ppl will stare or feel odd about me but over the years i have come to be used to it they have never harmed me not once in my life in fact they have saved me more often then i can count.....

i am sorry if i shoudl not have made this a new topic but i thought it needed to be heard in a new topic some thing were ppl can read it first hand not down some other post

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
wow, i cant read this due to all the spelling errors, they annoy me. Maybe you should run this through spell check and edit it.

Just a Suggestion.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Intresting.
Have you tried consulting a paranormal investigator?
Or mabey one of those self proclaimed. "demonologists"

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
no I have not samul only physic’s and the like but none of them seem to help much but I don’t worry about it any more never hade

they seem more like my own guards then some evil force trying to rule over me .....

There was some thing interesting though I was with a physic friend of mine....

when I hade left and was at home she mesged me on yahoo and told me some thing ...

she told me that when I was there she was scared at first and then was not but it kept changing like she was scared then happy over and over she said it seemed as if I hade a dark aura around me but at the same time a light so bright it was hard to see .... she said they both were strongest on my back and extending from there ...

I am still spectacle abbot it but who knows

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
sorry for spelling errors and such um i can't figure out how to edit the frist post so here it is again....

I thought I should post this in a new third beaus I thought it needed its own place in stead of a topic labeled night terrors for this is not what i have mine is different no harm as ever came to me....

when i sleep mostly ever night i have dreams of demons coming to me hundreds of them not doing any thing but watching me as if guards the look out for me all my life i have seen demons not little 3 feet tall Imps or gray demons but demons of mythical scull 5 to 7 feet tall wings claws eyes ranging from any color to black they stand over me when i sleep they walk with me when i walk i have gone to church before and they have stood in side with me out side the windows sitting beside me i have hade many a pastor look at me in terror and tell me i was posed and he nor any pastor could even help me i have been cast out of churches all my life for being a Satanist but i am not i do not worship the devil i do not summon demons they follow me and only in tell recently that i have learned i can tell them what to do if i ask one to leave me alone while i pee they do they stand out side my bath room..... one of the weirdest things i have asked is i asked my friend if he could let me try some thing i asked a demon to scare him in his sleep to not harm but to scare the next day my friend was pissed at me and said to never do that again later when he was not so mad i asked what hade happened and he said a demon came to him in his dreams and killed him over and over again he said he could feel the pain ever time his claws racked across his flesh dripping his blood all over there was no blood in his room or any marks to prove he hade done it but when i got home i noticed a letter on my desk that i have never told any one about it was a letter written in blood ...

i found out later that no physical harm hade befallen my friend it hade all been a dream but a dream i hade brought to him by a demon ....

it is all the better now i still have them here with me at all times i can not very well see them but feel them a prescience that follows me day to day night to night some times pal will stare or feel odd about me but over the years i have come to be used to it they have never harmed me not once in my life in fact they have saved me more often then i can count.....

i am sorry if i should not have made this a new topic but i thought it needed to be heard in a new topic some thing were pal can read it first hand not down some other post

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
if your story is true, you need to get a good church to perform exorcism on you

hurry..

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just a few questions....
1.Do you see them when u are alseep, or when u are awake?
2.If awake, can you still see them now?
3.Can you communicate with them?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
wow, i cant read this due to all the spelling errors, they annoy me. Maybe you should run this through spell check and edit it.

Just a Suggestion.

Attention to detail means a lot to me too oh thou with the beautiful avatar.

Demons? Dont make me laugh. Forget about them friend!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
i thought i shoudl post this in a new theard becus i thougth it needed its own place in stead of a topic labled night terrors for thsi is not what i have mine is differnt no harm as ever came to me....

They don't have their way in to do so yet.

when i walk i have gone to church before and they have stood in side with me out side the windows siting beside me i have hade many a pastor look at me in terror and tell me i was possed and he nor any pastor choudl even help me i have been cast out of churches all my life for being a satanist

I'm surprised. The pastor should have been able to and offered to help. By the way, I'd rather see Satanists in church than a bunch of saved people. They need the Word more than the others do.

but i am not i do not worship the devil i do not soummon demons they follow me

Sounds familiar. They're around. A lot of people don't notice.

and only in tell recently that i have learned i can tell them what to do

This is dangerous
. I would not recommend telling them what to do. There's a trap set, please be advised. There's another way to deal with the situation. U2U me if you're interested.

if i ask one to leave me alone while i pee they do they stand out side my bath room.....

Even simple requests like this are dangerous.

one of the weiredest things i have asked is i asked my freind if he chould let me try some thing i asked a demon to scare him in his sleep to not harm but to scare the next day my freind was pissed at me and said to never do that again later when he was not so mad i asked what hade happend and he said a demon came to him in his dreams and killed him over and over again he said he choudl feel the pain ever time his claws racked across his fleash dirping hsi blood all over there was no blood in his room or any marks to prove he hade done it but when i got home i noticed a letter on my desk that i have never told any one about it was a letter wirten in blood ...

It's a tactic. Again I could explain on U2U.

i found out later that no pyshical harm hade befalen my freind it hade all been a dream but a dream i hade brough to him by a demon ....

it is all the better now i still have them here with me at all times i can not very well see them but feel them a prescence that follows me day to day night to night soem times ppl will stare or feel odd about me but over the years i have come to be used to it they have never harmed me not once in my life in fact they have saved me more often then i can count.....

It's important to know why they are protecting you. They have their reasons, but I can assure you they're not good.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
IF this is true (which im skeptical) then I agree with saint4God. I suppose your definition of a demon would help my post though, so what do you think a demon is? (ie. does it come from hell? do you beleive in satan? ect.)

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Just a few questions....
1.Do you see them when u are alseep, or when u are awake?
2.If awake, can you still see them now?
3.Can you communicate with them?

ok i have a lot of questions so i will start with his and work my way down

1. i do see them in my dreams as if they are watching me or watching over me
2. i do not so much see them as feel they are there ever moment of ever day .
3. i can talk to them in a sense liek if i wanted to be alone i think it reather then say it but yes some times i do talk to them as if they were humans standing in front of me.... makes me think i am insane once in a while but they usaly listen to what i have to say ...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Just a Suggestion.

Attention to detail means a lot to me too oh thou with the beautiful avatar.

Demons? Dont make me laugh. Forget about them friend!

i whoudl forget about them if i choudl but it is hard haveing them around me 24/7...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
sanit 4 god i will u2u i am not so good with qoutes as you are and other ppl so i will u2u you after i have finsed posting

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
IF this is true (which im skeptical) then I agree with saint4God. I suppose your definition of a demon would help my post though, so what do you think a demon is? (ie. does it come from hell? do you beleive in satan? ect.)

my definition of a demon...
well i whould have to say i do not so much belive in satan as in some one rules hell but is not of thsi realm so to speack i belive that (hell) and demons come from a nother realm out side of our own

they are human like with wings...human type hands but with claws able to shread fleash a tail and can range in differnt colors liek black skin red skin
leather type wings able to fly that is what i get from them when i dream but then again it choudl be what i have seen on tv and made to belive what a demon is from the world we live in so *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I would be careful with your fascination with demons. You seem to enjoy them. They are not your gaurds and do not care about your well being. They are there to corrupt your soul. They may even try to possess you. You should read up on possession, its not very glamorous at all. The scary thing is, you are inviting them into your life.

Things might be fine with them now, but they will turn on you.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I would be careful with your fascination with demons. You seem to enjoy them. They are not your guards and do not care about your well being. They are there to corrupt your soul. They may even try to possess you. You should read up on possession, it’s not very glamorous at all. The scary thing is, you are inviting them into your life.

I have read a little on possessing but as you say they may turn on me...

the thing is they have been here all my life and I have never once hade them hurt me they watch over me in my sleep my dreams and my life infect I have hade more help from them then with humans it seems like when ever I get in a accident like with a car I come out with no harm and I always feel them stronger right before and during the time I crash in to a car I am not saying I do it all the time I have only been in one car accident but I was not even scratched
( I rear ended some one and the engine moved forward hurting my passenger but not hurting me at all it was a stick shift and I was new to driving they slammed on there brakes and I forgot to put in my clutch so the car died and I slammed in to them )
But it seems as if they are more there to protect me then harm me

here is a another example I was in the army I was in training well we hade to climb this 20 or so foot wall were 10 feet of it was colored blue meaning water we hade to pretend the water was full of sharks and would die if we even touched it well I was the first one up the wall and we hade to carry this 100 pound box with us up it well I hade set the box beside me and leaned over to grab my partners hand to help him up and he pulled me off on accident well the box came down with me and I landed on my head well they said that the box feel and was going to land on my head ( which most likely would have A. either killed me or B. make me a veggie ) but they said it looked as if it moved in the air and is scraped my ear and when I was falling I felt as if they were there stronger then I have felt them before it brought a chill to my spine thinking how close I was to death or serious harm that day ...
Please tell me what you think

p.s. sorry for all the spelling errors and lack of grammar I was never too good at it and I am dyslexic.....
p.s.s i spell checked it so *shurgs*

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I would be careful with your fascination with demons. You seem to enjoy them. They are not your gaurds and do not care about your well being. They are there to corrupt your soul. They may even try to possess you. You should read up on possession, its not very glamorous at all. The scary thing is, you are inviting them into your life.

Yep. What she said. Sometimes influence is enough as long as you don't get onto the right path, they win in the end. Sometimes it takes more coersion to pull people astray. For me I had to see it to believe it.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well in any case iv never heard of anything involving a demon, whether it be real or fake, end happily, have you?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I hope I don't make any one mad with this, but I have to say it. Not all demons are nessarily 'evil'. From religion to religion, and myth to myth, good and evil take on different forms. Perhaps these demons are your guardians. Anything can be possible when dealing with the unknown. Don't be afraid of them, try conversing with them.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by ShadowedRedemption]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi Vash,

it is nice to meet you, I belive everything you have said. What is happening to you happened to me. You are being garuded, as others have said. As to why, it cannot be for good. They have a plan for you. They want to protect you until the right time for this plan. Withcraft runs long in my family, I too was surrounded by demons as a child. They never bothered me, they helped me and were my friends, one day this all changed. Now they want me dead. We had a falling out. Do not worry about your spelling errors, not everyone can spell I am one of them.

Their plans will be one of the following, to infest you, to get you to become a slave of someone, to corrupt other people. Or all three. Since you seem nice, I would guess a slave. So, they are gaurding you until you new master shows up. Who will only bring pain in the end. They guard you because they know they can lose you.

If you want I will pray to the True God, Jesus Christ, and he will take them away. But it is your choice. U2U me if you want this.
I was deeply into magic before learning the Truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join