It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Corona 2 cent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Like in my “Cancer study” I will stress: I’m not a medical practitioner and this is a private study based on my own understanding without any claims to cure. Which explain the basics we do not follow to stay healthy. Nobody needs to die

First get your PH in line

Secondly get your Immune system 100%. Easy, there is a natural product available in South Africa that can do it. You can even live a 100 years with aids, but unfortunately due to corruption asking kickbacks, mostly privately sold in South Africa and China but available worldwide.

Thirdly take your Vitamin C

Ok, some of us are going to get the mutated virus, get your Malaria drugs containing Ionaphore. Zink kills the Corona (Covid 19) virus. The problem is that the virus does not absorb Zink to protect itself. Ionaphore create the binding allowing Zink into the cell, killing it.

First in was Russian phobia, now it is Chinese phobia, who is the next?

Maybe I’m stupid but I lift my hat to the Chinese for what they achieved. Show me a country that would have been able to do what they did in the period of time.

And do not listen to the arshole on radio Jakarana in South Africa promoting a total 2 week shutdown. Yes it will lessen the spread to give the country time try building resources, but that won’t help his personal panic button.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Quercetin = zinc ionophore

Cheap and readily available.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Did you mean "zinc" mr. non practitioner ?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

ja

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

For us curious folks- what is the " natural product available in South Africa that can do it. ?
Thx

edit on 21-3-2020 by Starcrossd because: messed up

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is stable for several hours to days in aerosols and on surfaces, according to a new study from National Institutes of Health, CDC, UCLA and Princeton University scientists in The New England Journal of Medicine.

The scientists found that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel. The results provide key information about the stability of SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 disease, and suggests that people may acquire the virus through the air and after touching contaminated objects. The study information was widely shared during the past two weeks after the researchers placed the contents on a preprint server to quickly share their data with colleagues.

The NIH scientists, from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases' Montana facility at Rocky Mountain Laboratories, compared how the environment affects SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV-1, which causes SARS. SARS-CoV-1, like its successor now circulating across the globe, emerged from China and infected more than 8,000 people in 2002 and 2003. SARS-CoV-1 was eradicated by intensive contact tracing and case isolation measures and no cases have been detected since 2004. SARS-CoV-1 is the human coronavirus most closely related to SARS-CoV-2. In the stability study the two viruses behaved similarly, which unfortunately fails to explain why COVID-19 has become a much larger outbreak.

The NIH study attempted to mimic virus being deposited from an infected person onto everyday surfaces in a household or hospital setting, such as through coughing or touching objects. The scientists then investigated how long the virus remained infectious on these surfaces.

Science-Daily

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I do believe this will be seen as advertising and deleted. I buy Hypo Plus, you can google it
edit on 1C202020-03-21T15:33:14-05:00SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Mistake

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't trust Africans. Pirates, warring marauders, murderers. It's a long list

Well except for maybe... www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm from Africa and agree

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Now I feel better. The South African government implemented a 3 week stay at home curfew starting Thursday 26 March. This is in line with what we know about the virus from statistics from other countries

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
May I add too:

DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED DOSE OF ZINC !

the body stores it really well, but if you have too much, you will feel like death.

Please take my word for it

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Jip, the Ionaphore in the cheap malaria drug forms the binding to let the Zink into the corona cell. But I did not suggest taking Zink supplements. As you mentioned, there should already be enough in your body

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
a reply to: scubagravy

Jip, the Ionaphore in the cheap malaria drug forms the binding to let the Zink into the corona cell. But I did not suggest taking Zink supplements. As you mentioned, there should already be enough in your body

I know you never said take supplements...

‘‘Twas my 2 cents 👌

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

We are being Lied to by the MSM about How Many People REALLY are Infected and Hospitalized for this Virus .

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
May I add too:

DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED DOSE OF ZINC !

the body stores it really well, but if you have too much, you will feel like death.

Please take my word for it

Fear can be Defeated by those who Know it Only Exists If they Personally Make it So ............

new topics

top topics

join