It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Fatalities Rising At Faster Rate Than Italy...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morrisYou seriously think Boris and the government know what they are doing? In the coming weeks, there will be thousands more infected and the rise of people dying with increase by a lot.

I fear they know exactly what they're doing.

It's obvious to us what disastrous consequences Boris' handling of this will cause. Is that because we're so much smarter than this PM and his Chief Medical and Scientific Officers all highly educated by the world's best institutions?

Are we really seeing truths and these men are blind to?

Surely it's far more likely that they too see the dire outcome of their inaction, which means that the dire outcome you paint is exactly what they want.

Calling them idiots is facilitating the con they seem to be playing on their citizens.

There's so many appealing motives to the hardcore Tory mindset...

...They get to thin the herd of expensive citizens - the old, the infirm.

...Some elite Tory sponsors may even be seeing this as a business opportunity rather than a disaster. If 'herd immunity' works, then to them it's worth the death of millions to get the economy back up before the competition - manufacturing and selling before the other effected countries, that are instead prioritising containment to save lives.

I'll leave you with the thought...

1. Boris' Chief Medical Officer, Chris Whitty - the man given credit for calling the shots on Boris' decisions - is an expert in Malaria research

2. Malaria treatment Chloroquine has been found in Asia to be the best treatment thus far for Covid (it allows Zinc into cells, which in turn inhibits the replication of Covid within the cell).

3. Bill Gates funded Whitty's Malaria research.

4. Oct 2019 Gates foundation and Johns Hopkins chaired Event 201. 15 elite around a table simulated a coronavirus pandemic that killed 65 million people.

Joining these dots may be as scientifically sound as drawing lines between stars and coming up with a man with a bow and arrow. But the dots are there, so draw as you will.

edit on 22-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

You're right to put you and yours first. I agree with that completely. I will say good luck with the shopping part because I spent all of yesterday going from shop to shop trying to find the basics. You have no idea how difficult it is to hunt down bog roll in London at the minute. I actually had one shopkeeper start laughing at me when I asked if he had any.

The herd Immunity thing, yes was ridiculous and damn near outrageous that thought it would be the right response. The bloke is clearly in over his head. I've had to take fourteen days off work because I have disabled parents (one with one lung) and a newborn in the house (my sisters) and my work threw up a stick, I work in a school and it has decided rather than close like almost all other schools instead it sent out an email to parents and local hospitals telling them the school would remain open for children who have parents working in key areas including the NHS and police etc. I told work I couldn't do it and then had two days of meetings with the head and my line manager, the schools HR and one of the representatives of the academy that now runs the school. I was warned that I might face no pay for it but the one right thing Boris did was to say that we would be covered, although I have no idea what I will be doing AFTER the fourteen days luckily though the school easter break is coming but after that I don't know anything other than my family comes first.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

It's a very difficult position that you're in. Best wishes with it!

Have to partly disagree about Boris supplementing wages 80% is wholly a good thing. It's fine if you're PAYE, but if you're self employed, or zero hours he's suggesting sick pay at £93 p/wk. That's ridiculous.

He's hung 5 million people out to dry and the reason is pretty plain; he's not giving PAYE 80% because he fears for their hardship, but because when his herd immunity BS has run its course he doesn't want to wait for companies to re-hire before attempting to get in there with his trade deals ahead of the pack. When containing ends he wants to hit the ground running, spurting his usual 'Britain's open for business' crap.

Self employed don't figure in this because the recruiting already takes care of itself - that's how contracting has always worked - when the work's there they get hired. With PAYE there's a longer recruitment process, since they're permanent staff.

Again Boris' policies are sold as help for the desperate, but are in fact driven solely by economics.

edit on 22-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's rising faster than Italy because the UK is generally unhealthy compared to our Italian (European) counterparts. Our lifestyles are so different.

They eat fresh foods and drink small coffees and occasionally have a glass of wine with their dinner. We eat Kebab #e, Drink Coffee by the mug and take pride in blootering a 3ltr box of white Zinfandel or White lightning or a ltr of spirits on a Friday.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nothing like a bit of social distancing. It's too late to begin prepping.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How can they know the death rate when they keep saying it's 1 or 3 percent when they don't even know how many people have the virus?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Lots of people who attended the Cheltenham festival a couple of weeks ago are complaining that they are now experiencing Covid 19 symptoms.

Lots of people called for this to be cancelled, but the scientists knew better according to Johnson.

Money talks and lives don’t matter,

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Nothing like a bit of social distancing. It's too late to begin prepping.

Look at the woman on the right of the bottom picture with the yellow top, looks like she is coughing!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Or stifling a sneeze. Either way, she'll create a bit of elbow room.

Long gone are the days you had to cough to hide a fart, now you have to fart to hide a cough.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

This seems to be of some interest.

Japanese flu drug "Favipiravir" clearly effective' in treating Coronavirus, says China.

www.theguardian.com... -wp14UF5BxRrrKXAbpCkud6t9J6eALXHVeSqpNnoj6NtQ0a559Uc

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Finally, Some hope maybe.

My old mum sent me a text with a possible cure she read about in the S*#. 6 paracetamol. some Chicken Soup and a 2 ltr bottle of Jinja.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Then this to bring you back down to earth with a bump.

But a Japanese health ministry source suggested the drug was not as effective in people with more severe symptoms. “We’ve given Avigan to 70 to 80 people, but it doesn’t seem to work that well when the virus has already multiplied,” the source told the Mainichi Shimbun.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

NO just fook NO ......................

before even considering this

6 paracetamol ??????????????????????

i would want to speak to a real doctor or phamacist - before anyt does > 2

and then the contradictions for " maracetamol and ........ " every ingredient in this " jin ja " drink

i am not a pharmacist or doctor

but we do enough medical training - that 2nd opinion needed

what your mother read on the internet - no just NO

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not hard to understand why.
The population in Italy that is most susceptible to death, due to infection has largely begun to die off already.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

yes - and no

i suspect RR - is not making ventilators - that are ready to ship straight to hospitals

but rather - making complex sub-assemblies that are the heart of a ventilator

does that make sense ??

the " finished ventilarors " - are still probsally assembled // tested and calibrated at the same factory that used to produce finished items " from scratch "

but now they are just bolting together pre-made components - that they used to build themselves

thus - production increases - with no loss of quality // saftey stds

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Had measures been taken to stop the spread from China AT THE START and thorough testing and isolation of at risk groups happened in receiving countries AT THAT TIME then people may have taken it more seriously. Instead months and months go by and nothing is done.

I think that in the UK the game has been given away by talk of herd immunity. This is ripe for the culling the population and ridding it of those who are an economic burden and in some countries, those who oppose the government.

Like I said, had this been a pandemic, FROM THE OUTSET in January and possibly much earlier, I would have expected ALL flights from China to have been stopped and screening taken place on all current and previous flights. This is what you do in a true pandemic.

This pandemic however seems to be something else.

I think I said in another thread years ago about the NWO - it won’t come until the people demand it. Now we are demanding to be locked away in our own houses.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If that's how its going down it makes a modicum of sense.

And the fact the government is asking manufacturers to make a different product, to what they normally make, is unprecedented, since the turn of the Second World War.

As to there level of success, quality of the finished product and safety standard, well that remains to be seen.

I wish them all the best in the world and gods speed, because if Lombardy Italy is anything to go by i can only imagine how much respirators and ventilators will be in demand in the ER of all our major cities.

edit on 23-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
How can they know the death rate when they keep saying it's 1 or 3 percent when they don't even know how many people have the virus?

They can't. Especially in places like the US where we're not testing at random, we're only testing sick people, which is skewing up our death rate. Even with that, our death rate is just over 1%. Our real death rate if we were testing people at random would likely be lower. 9 out of every 10 people we tested so far doesn't have the virus.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join