It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas on shows to watch when stuck at home?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

If you have Netflix, try the Norweigan series Ragnarok! It was so weird and spooky and well done.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What about movies? Now that Cohen Brothers brought up.

Idiocracy by far my favorite movie.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: solve

What’s it about? The trailer doesn’t really indicate anything.

It came a couple of years ago, dont want to spoil it, i guarantee, it will all make sense if you watch it..

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

What’s your favorite MST3k? Mines pod people.

Oh no... I have to embarrass myself now and admit I can't remember that stuff! I'll tell my husband, "remember that one where [this happened]? And the one where [that happened]?" And he'll laugh at me and say, "That was the same one!" Too often, I confess, I can't even recognize and remember faces from the beginning of a movie to the end... If they change the color or hairstyle, I'm really lost!

And I don't really sit still to watch a movie anyway. I'm always up and about to do this or that, or I'm crocheting or painting at the same time, so I'm really just listening as much as watching, and I miss bits and parts all the time. Just yesterday, my husband was watching something... I think one of the Jumanji movies... and I saw a part that I'd never caught before.

It used to make my husband crazy when we were young, but now he kind of appreciates that I don't really like watching TV and movies anyway, which gives him pretty much complete control of the remote... and he likes that!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Adding it to my list. Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hell On Wheels

Can be found on Netflix.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Try: The Man who Killed Hitler and then The Bigfoot. It has a weird relevance to today's climate.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I forgot about No Country for Old Men. I have to watch that again.

And I forgot to mention Better Caul Saul. Not as good as Breaking Bad but still good in its own right. And the El Camino movie to wrap Jesse’s story up.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You’re so cute! The alien in that MAT3k is named trumpy, can’t make this stuff up LOL.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Download the popcorn time app onto your desktop.
Instant access to every show, movie, releases still in theatres (often cams) all from home.
Or if streaking is your thing,
123movies - all the same stuff as above.

A few ideas to Watch
game of thrones,
sopranos,
The Alien series of movies
Breaking bad

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Also to add, use a VPN!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Never seen that one, adding to my list. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

We have all the paid streaming services. Can get everything there. Delta gave me dis+ for some reason last week for being a frequent flyer, who knows have that now too.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Schitt's Creek staring Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara - need I say more with those two?

It's currently on the 6th and final season. It can be seen on Pop and CBC (Canada).

About a formerly rich man and his soap opera actress wife who fall on hard times after their VHS Rental business goes bellyup and they and their grown son and daughter move to a small town to live and manage a motel.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And I forgot to mention Better Caul Saul. Not as good as Breaking Bad but still good in its own right. And the El Camino movie to wrap Jesse’s story up.

Yes!!! keep your eyes out for old olaru...I had great parts in both of them. Both as BG, speaking roles and crew and did BG in "no country"

Also Longmier, Easy Money, Mahattan, Roswell, Godless, Graves, In Plain Site, Preacher, Night Shift and more but I can't remember all the shows I worked on either as cast or crew. Over 100 movies so far since the late 70s.

Now working on Netflix pilots for every Producer that comes to town.

Union strong, Union proud!!

edit on 21-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
GOT s 6 , 7 and 8

just to remind yourself - that however bad you think things is

its going to get worse

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Yes! Forgot about that one, David is my fave character in that show!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Looking for suggestions on what to binge watch if I’m quarantined. I’ll also offer some shows I’ve seen and would recommend.

Black Mirror. It’s like the twilight zone/outer limits/Alfred Hitchcock but more our time. Seen them all, I might watch them all again.

Mcmillions, just wrapped up, it was interesting. I might watch that again now that I can watch each episode back to back. It’s about the McDonalds monopoly scam.

Stranger things. Not sure how to sum this up, fantasy adventure. Almost like goonies with the cast, but not anything like goonies. Watch a trailer.

The Orville. Kind of like Star Trek but add Seth McFarland humor (family guy).

Trailer Park Boys. Life in a trailer park with focus on the degenerate population of that park (not all trailer parks, just this one).

Corner Gas. Not many people know about this one. Really funny show. About a gas station in rural Canada and the connected diner. Sounds really stupid but it really has it moments.

Anyone have their own go to shows for just mindless entertainment on the couch? I’m all ears!!

Thanks!!

This should be required watching for every American & global citizen above the age of 12:

www.youtube.com...

Watch to the end--there's hope at the end.

It's about the Marxist globalist satanist cabal that has worked for centuries to establish a one world tyrannical government & almost had it done, had HRC gotten in the WH.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Probably my favorite show right now: Westworld

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The Expanse (Amazon)

Travelers (Netflix)

The leftovers (HBO)

Rome (HBO)

Boardwalk Empire (HBO)

top topics