It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical condition numbers dropping daily. But the Media is saying something different

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Link to site that reports numbers

Corona numbers

The number of active cases are being under reported. We know at least 2 people who thought they had corona, called their doctor and were basically told it's not serious for you and you should self quarantine at home until better.

I live in CA and there are just not enough tests available yet to confirm diagnosis unless you are in distress

edit on 21-3-2020 by Wildbob77 because: link didn't work

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

And that right there is the biggest pile of horse dung I've seen. The "it's all about us" Americans. This isn't some conspiracy to bring down the president. What's the massive death rate in Italy got to do with bringing down the president? What's the basic lockdown conditions I'm living in, in the UK got to do with it? We're all suffering of boredom right now. It's not all about you.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

And that right there is the biggest pile of horse dung I've seen. The "it's all about us" Americans. This isn't some conspiracy to bring down the president. What's the massive death rate in Italy got to do with bringing down the president? What's the basic lockdown conditions I'm living in, in the UK got to do with it? We're all suffering of boredom right now. It's not all about you.
you're completely reading things into it. I believe there is a conspiracy, I believe its much bigger than the USA, I believe the populist President of the USA is a major stumbling block to that conspiracy being lead to a successful implementation.
Does the Coronavirus Pandemic Serve a Global Agenda? • Children's Health Defense
childrenshealthdefense.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You sir have the right idea

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Thank you STUnderstand. Stay well....

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of course their saying something different. The media is going to milk the corona virus pandemic for as long as they can and keep the public in a frenzy. Negative doom and gloom news gets way more viewers then positive news.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Protect the elders? From a biological point of view that is bad advice. Protect the youngsters so that the species will continue.

The death of an old man is never a tragedy.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
I have been monitoring the “active” cases and the percentage of “serious or critical” for 2 weeks now.. screen shots from many sources and have found the rate to be dropping steadily.

The current % is at 4 Worldwide, 8k in serious or critical.

In the United States the critical cases for the virus have been roughly at 64....
Statistics on Covid-19

Some sites don’t even tell you the critical cases like

John Hopkins

CDC numbers

Here’s a random article after searching “ critical cases in USA Coronavirus”
Live science numbers and article

So since I can only find “ONE” site with the critical numbers for the US (I’ll search deeper and update) but for now there is ONE site that says 64 are critical... OUT OF 20,000.... AFTER 4 months of this virus being “the most infectious virus ever”.... so I ask you how on earth will the system be over burdened by a 4% critical rate worldwide out of 200k cases... and less than 1% of US cases are critical???

There are smart people on this site that have let Fear and Propaganda win over your judgment and ability to think critically without emotion (which is how science progresses)

So if anyone here can show me ACTUAL SOURCES on the critical cases either in the US or elsewhere that prove my point wrong... please do; again I am opening your mind, not arguing.....

I will admit I stopped reading your post when you asked how the healthcare system would fail if 4% of 20,000 people entered the system. But you have to remember that 4% of 20,000 is a result of the practices you dont like. So let's assume for a minute that we reacted to it like it was just a normal flu, and basically ignored it. The current American population hovers around 320-350 million, let's say 320 for easy math. So if the population is 320 million, then 4% would be 12.8 million people. Do you think the nations healthcare would survive 12.8 millions new cases being dropped on them seemingly over night? Neither does the US government. That's why they have reacted in the way they have. It sucks, but if left unchecked it could be a whole lot worse. That seems to be the point most fail to understand.
edit on 24-3-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Im just going to say...this whole thing is the biggest piece of steaming horse dung...ever.

more people died of boredom yesterday than this latest way to bring down the President.

So people dying in other countries is just a plot to bring down trump? Make's sense...

Well if you're a complete fool It would...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

Hell I’m still waiting for these media sources showing the media talking about critical condition cases rising daily while that’s inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

ok you wanted to question how our "heathcare system " could not survive the corvid19 if X people "entered the system"?

where here is some stats from the CDC on the common flu since 2010

in the USA

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

so somehow on a yearly basis (to include both serious and non serious) "between 140,000 and 810,000" are hosptialized and there hasnt (except for maybe a case or two in a specifc location) been a problem for the last 19 YEARS.

but suddenly corvid19 who has had in USA (as of 3/25 at 1:23 am CST) ONLY 44, 183 CONFIRMED CASES will overwhelm the hospitals?

BTW all the claims of "overwhelming" are on a PREDICITON.... not actual hard numbers.

also hate to point out that most of those cases ARE NOT STAYING IN HOSPITALS on the "ventilators" .

Yes there will be more infected ..

sadly yes more will die and some will be (for whatever reason) not elderly or underlying medical issues.

but overall unless your old, have underlying medical conditions (age is NOT A FACTOR HERE), or just sometimes it happens for no known reason you stand a 90 or better percent chance of overall recovery.
most will recover just as well as if they have the common flu.

lasty the "common flu" this year alone in the US HAS KILLED OVER 11, THOUSAND PEOPLE.

the covid19 544.

im sorry if seem cold but its not right to destroy economically, educationally , and lose your job for the MILLIONS based on these numbers.

especially when last year alone 61 thousand people DIED from the common flu and it seems the same people screaming about the 544 didnt give two craps .

sorry grandma its only the flu, it doesnt matter (two can play the emotional argument game)

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Protect the elders? From a biological point of view that is bad advice. Protect the youngsters so that the species will continue.

The death of an old man is never a tragedy.

on the surface its a bad idea

I also dont say we should not take REASONABLE measures to protect our elders.

but our youngsters (and non elders) should not be sacrificed in millions on a CLAIM it will save large amount of elders.

look I must point out a large amount of the 61 THOUSAND that died last flu season were elderly .

but we seem by our actions not to give a crap now did we?

seems the flu isnt as important although it killed more by factor well over 100x

seems kinda hypocritical now doesnt it?

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
aa reply to: scrounger

Too bad its proven not to just hit elders. Keep thinking you are invincible...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
aa reply to: scrounger

Too bad its proven not to just hit elders. Keep thinking you are invincible...

ok ill answer that

who ever said that it was not just infecting elders or that only elders can die?

where exactly?

because any info from say the CDC and WHO CLEARLY SHOW that the MOST IN DANGER and have the WORST REGULAR OUTCOME (to include death) are THE ELDERLY
along with those medically compromised IRREGARDLESS OF AGE.

it has been pointed out that the HARD NUMBERS it is mostly BUT NOT EXCUSIVELY those of old age and medical vulnerablilities.

so it isnt "invincible" but rational hard numbers that show the young and middle age IF NO MEDICAL ISSUES have best chance of no effect and/or recovering competely from corvid19
that the odds of dying are very small.

but hey its easier to try an emotional deflection and hope it will resonate than to deal in the COLD HARD NUMBERS.

smh
scrounger

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

I must admit, now several months into this mess and we are finally getting some testing done, yes the numbers are growing, but that is probably simply because we have the testing that we didn't have before.

However, it seems that this situation is being overblown considerably by the media, and local government response of shut down of businesses will have serious effects on the economy.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I agree that this thing is overblown fear mongering, but the goal is not to bring down Trump.

The goal is terror and intimidation, and that goal has been met.

This event is brought to us by the same thugs that brought us 911.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join