It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical condition numbers dropping daily. But the Media is saying something different

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have been monitoring the “active” cases and the percentage of “serious or critical” for 2 weeks now.. screen shots from many sources and have found the rate to be dropping steadily.

The current % is at 4 Worldwide, 8k in serious or critical.

In the United States the critical cases for the virus have been roughly at 64....
Statistics on Covid-19

Some sites don’t even tell you the critical cases like

John Hopkins

CDC numbers

Here’s a random article after searching “ critical cases in USA Coronavirus”
Live science numbers and article

So since I can only find “ONE” site with the critical numbers for the US (I’ll search deeper and update) but for now there is ONE site that says 64 are critical... OUT OF 20,000.... AFTER 4 months of this virus being “the most infectious virus ever”.... so I ask you how on earth will the system be over burdened by a 4% critical rate worldwide out of 200k cases... and less than 1% of US cases are critical???

There are smart people on this site that have let Fear and Propaganda win over your judgment and ability to think critically without emotion (which is how science progresses)

So if anyone here can show me ACTUAL SOURCES on the critical cases either in the US or elsewhere that prove my point wrong... please do; again I am opening your mind, not arguing.....

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Notice I’m not mentioning “death rate” which most members say to look past...... so I’m looking at the numbers that WOULD effect the medical system... but still can’t find any evidence to the claim....

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Im just going to say...this whole thing is the biggest piece of steaming horse dung...ever.

more people died of boredom yesterday than this latest way to bring down the President.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
I have been monitoring the “active” cases and the percentage of “serious or critical” for 2 weeks now.. screen shots from many sources and have found the rate to be dropping steadily.

So if anyone here can show me ACTUAL SOURCES on the critical cases either in the US or elsewhere that prove my point wrong... please do; again I am opening your mind, not arguing.....

Thanks you for injecting a little sanity... I've been trying to just point to the numbers, and ask, why the fear/panic, and get slammed for claiming this is only the flu, or no worse than the flu, etc, etc...

The numbers just don't warrant the fear/panic being promoted, and especially not the extreme over-reaction wrt shutting down the entire economy.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Those that still have their jobs will come in here and disagree with you.

Those that lost their jobs, will agree with you.

I’m noticing a trend on ATS. Most people who haven’t been seriously affected by this, thinks that the rest of us who have, are stupid whiners...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Making Money or saving life’s?

This seems to be a REAL issue and this article is dated....
edit on 21-3-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Remember how the MSM handles OTHER crisis?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

So you agree the numbers don’t backup the “impending doom”???

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It's not about "impending doom". This virus is more infectious than the flu. While most people aren't going to get very sick, some are going to get very sick. If a large number get very sick at the same time, hospitals get overwhelmed. Then they can't provide even basic services, such as for accident victims. The idea with a virus is to reduce its impact to something more spread out that the hospitals can handle.

Since the rise of the 24 hour news cycle, the media has painted itself into a corner. They have to scream louder and louder to get people to pay attention. So now we're at the point everything is proof of our latest impending doom.
edit on 3/21/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No, they don’t. And there won’t be an impending physical doom from this virus. Just an economic one.

The leaders will give themselves credit for staving off the doom. Just as they are already doing. “We are so good”, “10 out of 10 on the job we are doing”, “we have the best people in the world”.

But they won’t give themselves the credit for crashing the economy. Nope, that’s the Coronavirus’ fault. Not our BS reaction to it.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So doctors speaking up in my country with tears in their eyes is just fear mongering from the MSM?
Medical staff and doctors from Italy appealing to the rest of the world to shut down societies is also a part of the MSM agenda? The chinese doctor that warned us all back in December, who the chinese government later executed, must also be a part of MSM agenda!!! Gotcha,
edit on 21-3-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So what you said is the “possibility” of overwhelming numbers.... burdens the system
But the facts point to the contrary

There’s a possibility of dying in a car crash in Us is 1 out of 103.
Odds of car death

So why do I drive??
BECAUSE ODDS ARE DIFFERENT THAN OUTCOMES!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Perfect summary.....now I'm looking at the pace of new crisis, and looking behind us for a new rumble....crops idk, the sky with friends from far away come to save us....an Antichrist that gets hurt but ends up with a Scriptural bad arm and a patch over his right eye. idk which one first

a reply to: Zaphod58

edit on 21-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I have 3 doctors in my family that say to remain calm; and be preventive. And yes ALL news today is propaganda and has a deeper agenda. That’s why I gave up journalism; but it seems like a perfect time to get back to it.

Please show me concrete facts and statistics, not emotional responses to hysteria.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: XCrycek

I have 3 doctors in my family that say to remain calm; and be preventive. And yes ALL news today is propaganda and has a deeper agenda. That’s why I gave up journalism; but it seems like a perfect time to get back to it.

Please show me concrete facts and statistics, not emotional responses to hysteria.

IF the USA would have any kind of reliable data about the number of infected people, you might get that.
But there isn't so you cannot get that.

But this is no joke. Protect your elders!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

So just emotional response to hysteria? But no factual data.... you mean to tell me none of this is “tracked” and only “predicted” but without any data..... except deaths?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

No, they don’t. And there won’t be an impending physical doom from this virus. Just an economic one.

The leaders will give themselves credit for staving off the doom. Just as they are already doing. “We are so good”, “10 out of 10 on the job we are doing”, “we have the best people in the world”.

But they won’t give themselves the credit for crashing the economy. Nope, that’s the Coronavirus’ fault. Not our BS reaction to it.

So the economy crashing is Trumps administration fault because of a virus that has infected the world that began in China? That's some mental gymnastics.
Good going!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So the economy crashing is Trumps administration fault because of a virus that has infected the world that began in China? That's some mental gymnastics.
Good going!

The Left wants so badly to blame the economic crash on the Trump administration.
I wish they would explain how Trump is responsible for the virus.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Good going!

Where in my post does it say Trump, even once?

I’m blaming ALL fear mongering political leaders.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Im just going to say...this whole thing is the biggest piece of steaming horse dung...ever.

more people died of boredom yesterday than this latest way to bring down the President.

So people dying in other countries is just a plot to bring down trump? Make's sense...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join