It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown the country for 5 years. If you disagree you want people to die

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

42nd. That way they stay aligned with whatever level of chess we’re on now.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Grambler

MAGAWAGA WWIGGAWAGGA

Interesting in that is the exact name of the Dutch foreign exchange student I knew when I was in high school.

link   

42nd. That way they stay aligned with whatever level of chess we’re on now.

You are winning, sir.

Now get back in your veal box.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I agree, they are not being honest, which will lead to the masses not believing them when they are caught in their lies. We elect the best deceivers for working in Washington, if they are not deceivers when they go there, they learn to be deceivers shortly after getting there, having to make deals with the deceivers to get anything for the people they represent.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

MAGAWAGA WWIGGAWAGGA

Interesting in that is the exact name of the Dutch foreign exchange student I knew when I was in high school.

Follow the breadcrumbs!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As if I’d ever leave? Perish the thought.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Look, I'd love to sit here and extoll the virtues of a dangerously-overreaching government all day but New Jersey is on lockdown and I have to go 'grocery shopping' at the Home Depot, the cigar shop, the liquor store and the flag shop where they just let me know my hammer and sickle banner came in.

Catch you veals laterz.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Look, I'd love to sit here and extoll the virtues of a dangerously-overreaching government all day but New Jersey is on lockdown and I have to go 'grocery shopping' at the Home Depot, the cigar shop, the liquor store and the flag shop where they just let me know my hammer and sickle banner came in.

Catch you veals laterz.

I guess if you have to leave one last time its ok.

But to make up for it, be sure to report to the government immediately anyone who is see sneezing, coughing, or (and this sickens me) making human contact.
edit on 21-3-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: choomsuba

I have no problem with an indefinite lockdown as long as President Trump is the President, maybe even declare martial law!

Really ?
Freedom is hard won but easily lost , don't trust government ... any government.

Agreed. Some agencies of government have already taken advantage of the pandemic to stifle the law. The FBI for example shut down electronic portal for FOIA requests so they don't have to abide by one current law. How many other laws will be ignored by government... I'm thinking a lot of them as it escalates further.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So what are you doing to stop it? Millions of Americans don't come to ATS, and I doubt the people in government making these decisions do either. Hows the YouTube channel going? Is your message getting millions of views?

Have you called your representatives? Have you asked anyone to do the same in your threads? Or are you just making threads for the fun of it.
edit on 21-3-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Arguing about patriotism during a very real worldwide epidemic seems a little nonbenificial to anyone.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Arguing about patriotism during a very real worldwide epidemic seems a little nonbenificial to anyone.

But see, the epidemic is not actually happening. Its all fake to take Grambler's rights. Lucky for Grambler, he doesn't have to juggle the lives and livelihoods of millions. He can actually focus on the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Thank you for this fantastic input into this thread! Patriots like you who unquestioningly accept this lockdown are an inspiration to me.

Im sure your ready for a nice cozy 5 year lock down, right?

But great point you make here.

If you think someone is questioning our government masters, you can always claims they arent doing enough.

"Oh so you want to question this lockdown? Have you made a vaccine or cure? Then shut up and obey our masters!"

Thank you again for this valued input.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The evolution of my “political life” so to speak started as a radical left winger growing up in the 70’s that hated anything conservative or republican. I evolved into more of a libertarian conservative over the years., heck, I even voted for Bill Clinton the first time he ran!

I think Trump truly is an outsider separate from the left/right dem/republican beast controlled by the deep state that we have been stuck with for a long time.
At face value he seems like an obnoxious jerk but I truly think he has the country’s best interests at hearts ,if we go in a long term lockdown I trust Trump reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If it wasnt for all the news media crying wolf all the time then more people might be worried. But as it is only the sheep believe everything the hear on the main stream news.

I'm not saying this isn't a serious threat, just that the news media been caught in there bs enough for everyone to see.makes it hard to believe them.

Then ofcourse the democrat sanctuary states start shutting down first. Another give away imo that it possibly not as bad as being stated. Cant believe them over there bs since trump was elected.

So before you go talking crap to people that dont want to stay home over this weather it's the real deal or not surely you can understand why half the country dont buy it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

But see, the epidemic is not actually happening. Its all fake to take Grambler's rights. Lucky for Grambler, he doesn't have to juggle the lives and livelihoods of millions. He can actually focus on the bigger picture.

No no no, didnt you read, you government worshipers have convinced me.

You are right, anyone who demanded answers from the government before they accepted a lock down is immoral and wants sick people to die, and dint believe the virus was real.

Talking about rights or patriotism, now is not the time. Now is the time to blindly accept everything the government says, and beg for a five year lockdown.

(post by tinktinktink removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I think they are trying to limit the spread of the virus until they can get a vaccine ready.

At first, I thought closing everything was am overblown reaction. But now, it is very clear that is extremely contagious.

Shutting things down will not stop the virus....but what it will do is stagger the number of new cases...they are trying to keep the spread manageable, so that the hospitals don't get overloaded any worse than they already will be.

We keep hearing the same thing about the hospitals being overrun in Italy. But has anyone actually seen a picture or video of these overrun hospitals. They've showed a few videos of patients in warehouses but it didnt seem like to many people where in a panic. One guy was even in his iPhone as doctors just walked around from patient to patient propping them up for the camera. I'm not trying to come off as calling this a farce. But they could literally tell people anything while their locked down in their home and they would almost have to believe it. Also it seems pretty convenient they are cremating everyone that dies from COVID-19, now they wont even have to prove 3k died from the virus. They could say well we burned all the bodies that's why we dont have the corpses to back up our death claims.

First time poster been on the site for years. I was one at first to panic over this whole virus. Ut something isn't adding up with this one.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

We keep hearing the same thing about the hospitals being overrun in Italy. But has anyone actually seen a picture or video of these overrun hospitals. They've showed a few videos of patients in warehouses but it didnt seem like to many people where in a panic. One guy was even in his iPhone as doctors just walked around from patient to patient propping them up for the camera. I'm not trying to come off as calling this a farce. But they could literally tell people anything while their locked down in their home and they would almost have to believe it. Also it seems pretty convenient they are cremating everyone that dies from COVID-19, now they wont even have to prove 3k died from the virus. They could say well we burned all the bodies that's why we dont have the corpses to back up our death claims.

First time poster been on the site for years. I was one at first to panic over this whole virus. Ut something isn't adding up with this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join